Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: highlight table's title
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
alias5731
i'd like to highlight the sentence "camille's interests" as well as "camille's latest blog entry". how can i modify these bits?
This Confession
CODE
.whitetext12{font-family:arial; font-size:9px;  color:######; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: uppercase;}

.orangetext15{font-family:arial; font-size:9px;  color:######; font-weight:none;border:0px; text-transform: uppercase;}

white text is the interest
and orange text is the about me and who id like to meet and such
alias5731
mmm i think you read my request wrong as i asked for a highlight code hehe and does the orangetext include the "camille's latest blog entry"?
freeflow
What do you mean highlight code ? Make a background behind it? She gave you the right code for that.

Um I don't think it includes latest blog, I don't think you can edit that?
alias5731
well im sure i can do that as i saw it on someone's myspace. here was the "view source code" i saved. maybe u'd be able to see how she changed it and where. i just want to highlight the title not change the color of the writing. sorry i cant explain really well erm. well here's the girl whole script. she highlighted the "jenny's interests" in a light blue if i remember well. i cant check anymore as she changed her profile.
i'm trying to do that do that for my "blog's entry" as well.
i hope you understand what i mean wink.gif

hope it'll help you. the script is really long im afraid so i've added this attachment to the post. i hope it works. let me know :)
freeflow
I'm not going to steal the code from their source. If you have their myspace like ok I'll look. Use the code Holly gave you it does everything but the blog entry. Add a background behind it.Add style tags. Then wait for someone else to tell you the blog code if they know it.

mellow.gif
OhMyAnniee
the best way to understand the HTML like.. how to edit the colors is to edit your code while having another window open that has the default myspace layout. i revert back to tom's myspace so i can tell which colors are which codes happy.gif
alias5731
well i'll wait then. i tried to change colors of stuff already and see if it was doing smthg but nothing happened the way i wanted it. but thanx for your answers :)
jenniiiii
laugh.gif my profile >.< uhmm.... for the interests the code i have is

CODE
.whitetext12 { font:normal 7px small fonts;text-transform:uppercase; color:000000;background-color:00FD7F; border-bottom-color:ffffff;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-width:0px; width:100%; text-align:right; text-decoration: none; line-height:11px;letter-spacing:2pt;}
.whitetext12 {width:220px;}

i posted them both because i have no idea what the second whitetext is for lol
i dont know what the one is to change the blog entrys.
hope that helped and is the right thing >.<

xx

oohhhh dont forget to add style tags to that code ^
spagettisyrup
Well I Really Dont Know How To Do It Either
freeflow
Read the post above you. Its explained.
alias5731
lol thanks "bonjour" :) i tried the code and it doesnt work... i mean nothing changed... i put some other obvious colors to see if smthg happend but no... >(
freeflow
What code did you put in?
jenniiiii
well it works perfectly fine for me. post the code that you tried.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.