Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: He's bringing "SexyBack"
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
hi-C
Have y'all heard it? If not, check it out here: link. (Paste the url in your player of choice).

I love the beat, Timbaland did a fantastic job on it, but I'm not really feeling the distortion on Justin's voice, it doesn't even sound like him. But all in all, it's a fantastically catchy song, one the radio will definitely play until you get sick of it.

Edit: You can also listen to it here.
Statues/Shadows
Honestly, I thought it was absolutely terrible.
oohsteph
The link doesn't work, and i want it to really bad.
I love JT <3
hi-C
^ Try the second link I just posted.
xquizit
Not bad. I'm sure it'll grow on me. But yeah, at first it didn't even sound like him! But Timbaland is always hooking him up! I'm sure it'll be a hit.

// EDIT

ok, it's grown on me. i like it... a lot.
ghjgfkgfk
i wish he would go away :(
Weird addiction
GREAT SONG! I'm a FAN of Justin. I LOVE HIMMMM! JUSTIN TIMBERLAKEEEEEE!!! throb.gif
verbalistic
it doesn't sound like justin timberlake at ALL i don't like it at ALL..lol
HappyHeart
The song is also on his website. It seems too repetitive in some parts, but I like the music.
Jane Doe.
Oh. I do like this. Why does it remind me of N.E.R.D.?
Or maybe it's just your avatar tongue.gif.

Yeah, I like this, but I'll probably be annoyed by it very fast. Thank gods I don't listen to the radio or watch television, so it'll last a bit for me.
technicolour
I wish he wouldn't bring anything back. And he isn't sexy. My god. Someone shoot that man and put him out of his poor misery. He sounds drunk.
no-name
Song is horrible...but so is most of his music
ECD & C0
but I'm not really feeling the distortion on Justin's voice

ahhhhh it was horrible sounding like the gorillaz I HATE THE GORILLAZ verymad.gif
bballchick1
I love that song!!

Damn..I was going to make this topic..
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Oh no.. He's back

I'm not into the product of industry music mad.gif
moninja
okay so i told liz that he sounded like a boy that had just started puberty because of the low voice, but that was timbaland, lmao

justin timberlake sounds like a woman
ANG33ZY
ugly.

i want to listen to his real voice.

i hope the rest of his album sounds better

justified rules all.
xmkaex
the beat is good, but the way the his voice distortated...its grudgey?..inono it makes me..=|..
PrincessAda
Woah..that doesn`t even sound like him..the beat is nice though.
Weird addiction
Justin rocks. Haters stfu!
starlette
okay the verses dont sound like justin. but the chorus does. weird....dunno about that. I'll prolly love it. I'm pretty easy when it comes to pop music. Only because unlike most people i don't espect too much from it.
marzipan
eh...i've never liked his voice.
JumpforJoy
i like it.
Zatanna
QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Jul 8 2006, 2:49 PM) *
I wish he wouldn't bring anything back. And he isn't sexy. My god. Someone shoot that man and put him out of his poor misery. He sounds drunk.

laugh.gif Kristinaa, you're so funny.

So I listened to the track and all I could walk away with was, I don't get it. ermm.gif I've never been a fan, but there wasn't one ounce of originality in this tune. I guess it would be fun to dance to, but since I have feet made of clay, don't see myself buying this anytime soon.
Weird addiction
mad.gif
redarcher
Honestly, I liked the song. I thought the beat was pretty nice. I heard the song on the radio in Chicago when I went to visit. I was like "WHO'S THIS?" I couldn't believe it was JT. It's a good song to dance to...
banana_jamma
very n.e.r.d in the beginning & versus...then in the chorus i just get irriatated. lol
n00b
heard about it, never listened to it
lolita kitty
The beat was alright. But the singing sounded nothing like him. I seriously thought it was someone else.
xlilaznchickx
i dont really like it...
shannonx1
yeah i heard the radio say it was Justin Timberlake but uhh... i couldn't tell which part was him... one part sounded like a girl and the other part sounded deeper than he usually sounds...
nopattern
i love it.
stephinika
Okay at first I didn't like it...but it's grown on me...a lot. I agree though that it doesn't sounds like him at allll...but whatever. It's a great dance song. rolleyes.gif
monxcheri
i LOVE the song. i used to have it as my song on myspace. you can definitely dance to it.
nightmare4taki
um no.
maguti
when i first heard it i was like, "Who the crap is this?." I like the beat and stuff if only we could just take away his "singing".... the song would be perfect =D
deealiganga
yea the voice doesnt sound like him
but its gon be a good club hit =)
ANG33ZY
I like this song now.
harlequin
QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Jul 8 2006, 4:49 PM) *

lmfao.
Doesn't he know when to give up?
me1issaaaa
I hate him, but I admit that I do love this song. It's just fun to dance to.
hi-C
Did anyone see the video premiere on MTV? That shit was RETARDED. I was disappointed.
pandamonium
is it just me or does he sound really really gay. like i mean he sounds like hes gay, not gay stupid but gay homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with that, but he sounds more feminine here, but i am getting used to the song. i didnt like it at first.
treschicgeek
To me, this song is something that grows on you. You hate it at first, then start hearing it on TV and radios, then all of a sudden, you like the song.

But yeah, the song is okay. Could be better somehow though.
clarity
QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Jul 8 2006, 5:49 PM) *

haha, i'd love to see the shooting.

anyways.
i hated it.
Teesa
I've been listening to that song non-stop for the past couple of days. Haha. I like it a lotttt. The video is hot too.
OhMyAnniee
i love the melody. at my dance studio, i saw people doing jazz turns to it and leaps and it looked really cool.
BOOGERSHAHA
somebody explain to me what the hell is going on in the music video.
rejectedchik89
mmmm justin timberlake? bleh
ANG33ZY
I like the video. I can't wait to hear his CD. I need new ballads from him.
julianamon
whats wrong with his voice..

he sounds like an old woman.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.