Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my code isn't working.....
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
maliit_girl
my code to hide the last login isn't working.

this is the code.

this code goes on top of about me---->.lastlogin {visibility:hidden;}

(with style tags of course)

and then this code goes in the city section in basic info---><b style="display:none;">,

and the city section doesn't take codes. it just shows the code when you view your profile. does anyone else have another code that doesn't have to do with thecity section?

pleeeaaassseee i need your help.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Leave the code that you have in your "About Me" there. Make sure it's in style tags though.

Then in the city part add this:
CODE
<span class=lastlogin>
maliit_girl
well no, that's what i'm saying, the code that goes into the city part doesn't work.....!
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Well, did you try the new code?
maliit_girl
yeah, any code that goes in the city section doesn't work.
freeflow
Only ways that work are hiding more than the last login or making a new default pic table.
baby_in_blue
^not true.

check this one out..

here.

her last login is hidden without getting rid of the word above it...
freeflow
She used the code posted above, well atleast the .lastlogin part.... And other than that one if it won't work for the topic starter than the only other one I know is the one that hides everything. mellow.gif

Also theres <b class="off"> or something like that. Thers a topic on this one myspace group, but they haven't found anything better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.