Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bi/gay/lezbO
Forums > Community Center > Debate
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DoOdOox3
im bi. a lottz pplz are trying to "change" me. itz annoy.
just leave comments.
XxKrNqTcUiTyxX
i htink we shuld respect ppl and their sexual orientation. yu dont see bi/lesbian/gay ppl trying to change straight ppl, y shuld we change them?
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(XxKrNqTcUiTyxX @ May 23 2004, 8:55 PM)
i htink we shuld respect ppl and their sexual orientation. yu dont see bi/lesbian/gay ppl trying to change straight ppl, y shuld we change them?

THANK YOU! exactly!
bi/gay/lezbo are same as straitz. itz just not the majority. thatz y pplz got probz with us....
justin_park85
sounds more like a debate
NatiMarie
I respect that and people shouldn't try to change you. Just be the way you are. I'm straight and I have many gay friends, I would not ever try to change them. I respect their decision and you know, we're all people.
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(justin_park85 @ May 23 2004, 9:03 PM)
sounds more like a debate

hmm.. yeh i agree..
sry put it in the wrong place
LiNHy POO
it doesnt matter to me... they have the right to be whoever they want to be! i guess ill say im for it..
MrTurtle
i`m straight but i`m for because i mean, its still love so give them a break!
meretseger

[start odd useless post]
i am straight. and by %99.99999999 chance, always will be.
but i see it as this; you should respect other people for their differences
they will accept yours... and if they don't, you kick their ___. heheh..
there is no for or against. its respect or don't... its your own life, your own business.
there's nothing wrong if people don't like it, there's a problem
if they "express" it to you. that i think is catorgorized as shallow. ^.^
hope that helped... (not likely).
[/end post]
illushun_eyez
be who who are screw what others think. just be happy with who you are. im bi so what?
br0kenheaRtsz
you are unique no matter what.. dont worry about what others say and if you think that being bi makes you happy then go for it.. its none of anybody's buisness.. i hate the fact that people think being bi is "wrong".. who are they to decide? who said being straight is right? i think people should be free to do whatever they feel as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else.. so more power to you!
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(br0kenheaRtsz @ May 24 2004, 12:20 AM)
you are unique no matter what.. dont worry about what others say and if you think that being bi makes you happy then go for it.. its none of anybody's buisness.. i hate the fact that people think being bi is "wrong".. who are they to decide? who said being straight is right? i think people should be free to do whatever they feel as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else.. so more power to you!

hahah thanks.
i agree.. if biz are "wrong".. we can say straightz are "wrong" too tongue.gif
but im not saying straitz ARE wrong. i mean.. itz just a feeling. therez no straight answer to this.
darkcoldplace
it doesnt matter what you are we are all people on this earth not animals! so we should all just grow-up who really cares we are still people arnt we? huh.gif
StarryEyedSurprize
one of my aunts is bi... and my "step" aunt is too.. (i dont claim my "step" aunt though.. long story)
sweetlyz
why not? i have friends who are bi .. and i know a lot of gay guys and bi people .. i`ve also worked in a store that had a lot of lesbians tOo. but for awhile i thought being bi was just a trend .. cause everyone was .. i just thought it was funny. then i thought, they`re just greedy! haha they want best of both worlds .. but then i came to realize that in a way it might be like that, but they`re not GREEDY .. its just that one sex can give them something the other can`t and vice versa. so i guess i`m for it .. as long as girls don`t go hittin on me cause i`m straight. hehe
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(sweetlyz @ May 24 2004, 2:11 PM)
why not? i have friends who are bi .. and i know a lot of gay guys and bi people .. i`ve also worked in a store that had a lot of lesbians tOo. but for awhile i thought being bi was just a trend .. cause everyone was .. i just thought it was funny. then i thought, they`re just greedy! haha they want best of both worlds .. but then i came to realize that in a way it might be like that, but they`re not GREEDY .. its just that one sex can give them something the other can`t and vice versa. so i guess i`m for it .. as long as girls don`t go hittin on me cause i`m straight. hehe

haha.. yeh. guys can giv me stuff grls cant. and grls can giv me stuff guys cant. and i actually dont wanta have sex with guys. _unsure.gif call me weird. w/e. haha. my friend actually analyzed that im a more-lesbian bi. lmao. it was funny. anywayz. i still like guys. itz not about greedy. but like... i just still like guys. lol

and today... some dude told me like humans are suppose to be STRAIT... wtf... that was weird. itz not like we are rebels and we forced ourselves to be not strait. i mean.. itz just the attraction. a natural feeling for your same sex. w/e. i can really careless for the pplz dat dont understand... ermm.gif

and you are pretty cute. wub.gif HAHHA JPJP.
i kno you are strait. itz all goOd.
craziplaya21
im all 4 bis(females) and lezbos.
AngelicEyz00
i'm for it, people should be able to do what they please _smile.gif
illmizzkim
i'm bi. i don't see what's wrong with it.. if you love someone, then love him/her.. it's not what they're made of, but how they make you feel. biggrin.gif
ThePrincessofTKD
i`m all for it...as long as the don`t affect my education...LOL.. rolleyes.gif

it`s just that gay marriage thing that gets me...MAJOR TURN OFF.. ermm.gif
rOckThISshYt
if you said 'for,' then you kick so much ass!!! :o
adazol
its fine with me. i got nothing against it. i was just watching MTV about this whole gay/lesbian thing with their marriages and such. a lot of sparks flying around because its mostly about religion and our constitution. they say more of the young'Ns dont oppose gays or lesbians as much as the elderly. or so i watched and heard.
tinababy143
im not for or against it. i believe that people cant help the way they feel about a certain person and everyone should accept it..but it is against my religion..sOoOOo..i dont know realli..haha
DoOdOox3
yeh i heard from one of my fiend whoz a CRAZY christian. hez like.. as long as you dont have sex with a grl.. itz ok.. iono.. im not in any religion. so it doesnt matter to me. biggrin.gif but hez really CONCERNED about this.........
Spirited Away
QUOTE(ThePrincessofTKD @ May 24 2004, 10:26 PM)
it`s just that gay marriage thing that gets me...MAJOR TURN OFF.. ermm.gif

This should be in debates... but since it's just a poll... I agree with you princess.
Kathleen
Ack...there's already a whole debate on this...if anyone else debates, then I'll either move this or close it...just vote, people. wink.gif

I personally don't see anything wrong with it.
SuPerSoPow1025
Yea I dont care, its their life, let them do whatever to it. Just dont harm mee
177emories
i'm neither i don't mine it, i find bi's sexy hahaha
skylight
i am all for it, you can't help who u are attracted to, just as long as it's not me, jk
hOeyx3
it`s their own business. seriously

i hate how people butt into other peoples lives and try to chanqe them mad.gif

everyone should just be their own person happy.gif
CJ1
Even though I really don't like it, I'm for it. Let people do what they want. You're allowed to drink, smoke, and do other horrible things, why can't they do that? That's all.
alexis5489
as from the save the last dance movie,
you cant help who u love

*AWWWWW* wub.gif
Winter
I find nothing wrong with it. It's their life and it has nothing to do with me. If that's the way they wanna lead they're lifes, just let them be.
juliar
QUOTE(DoOdOox3 @ May 23 2004, 9:53 PM)
im bi. a lottz pplz are trying to "change" me. itz annoy.
just leave comments.

Be proud of who you are. If they try to change you....

Kick their ass.
illuminessence
I have a guy friend who I am real close with who's bi. He is just like any normal human being. I don't give about sexual orientation because that does not make up who they are. Who gives a flying fudge? Who they are is what matters, not who they're attracted to. They are real ppl so why treat them any different? I'm not against but not completely for it, but I respect everybody, white, black, yellow, purple, gay, bi, straight, anything! _smile.gif
NostalgicRockChick
There's nothing wrong with bi/gay/lesbian people. People are who they are and that's the way it is. Everybody needs love don't they? I'm straight and I'm acquainted with a few bi people. Cool people, nothing wrong with them at all. They should be happy, and so should you.
LatinaLady
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ May 24 2004, 5:11 PM)
i'm for it, people should be able to do what they please _smile.gif

exactly they should be able to do what they want also...

anyways lol im for it =) biggrin.gif
NvieDi3ai3yGrL
i'm in no way shape or form against any person's pursuit of happiness. it is their right to do whatever satisfies them. i respect people who are gay/lesbian/bi because it is their preference. i honestly feel there's no reason why they can't get married. individuality is what this world should be demanding but i find that in so many ways besides gay marriages they're trying to keep unity in the worst ways possible. if you want to break away from the conformists that are all over today i think it's all for the best. maybe it'll serve as a catalyst for change that's for the best for ALL of us.
ref_inn_ej
um.. theres freedom! so i'm for it..
ppl have their own right on what they wanna do... so i dun think its bad at all
abnormalabby
i think people should be what they want and if someone has a problem with it then o well... its someones own decision...
i may not bi or whatever but i don't think that people that are are any different...
elixate
i dont really see the problem for being bi/gay/lez...as in .. you're just you and im just me... its tha way we are..
bebe_chuckl3z
definately for it, you cant change who u are, and if u did youd be a fake. i mean whats the big deal if your gay or lesbian or bi?
l_baybeexgrl_l
their life... let them do what they please..

if u have a problem with it.. jsut keep it to yourself.. bc you know you cant stop it...
x0143637x0
its okay to be bi/gay/lez whatevr makes you comfortable people shouldnt be labeling other pplz jus cuz of that its just not rite your the onli one that can change yourself so if you dont want to change DONT
SupraS15
I dun reallie care... haha... get attracted to or love you peeps you wanna... just not me cuz im already taken. laugh.gif
Mini
respect it! i mean people should respect each other. i am bi too! being human means you have the gift to choose. happy.gif
brokenskys
no offense or anything but i find it appauling.. ermm.gif
rOckThISshYt
omg. i love you people! i thought everyone would say it's wrong! from all the one's i read (i never finished it) everyone is for it! i love you people!!! i'm bi and i love it. the only proboblem is that i haven't told people yet. if a guy says a girl is hott, and i think she is, too, i have to keep it to myself. like, i was talking to my friend Ox(that's his nickname) and he said he saw the harry potter movie and that hermione is hotter than ever, and i was about to say that i agreed, but i stopped myself in time. i wanted to tell him how i feel so badly, but i couldn't. i'm just not ready yet. i think i'm going to be open about it when i get to highschool. until then, it's my secret. and yours i guess. lol.
Mini
QUOTE(rOckThISshYt @ Jun 22 2004, 9:45 PM)
omg. i love you people! i thought everyone would say it's wrong! from all the one's i read (i never finished it) everyone is for it! i love you people!!! i'm bi and i love it. the only proboblem is that i haven't told people yet. if a guy says a girl is hott, and i think she is, too, i have to keep it to myself. like, i was talking to my friend Ox(that's his nickname) and he said he saw the harry potter movie and that hermione is hotter than ever, and i was about to say that i agreed, but i stopped myself in time. i wanted to tell him how i feel so badly, but i couldn't. i'm just not ready yet. i think i'm going to be open about it when i get to highschool. until then, it's my secret. and yours i guess. lol.

yeah people are more open in highschool..i told all my friends and they really dont seem to think less of me..well some of the guys get uncomfortable but most are okay. if your friends think different about you, they arent really your friends.
sandra
just let them be whoever they want to be. they dont bother us, so shouldnt we!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.