Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EDISONS DAD IS GAY!
Forums > Community Center > Music
lanbexx
Edison Chen’s dad is 54 years old this year. The way Mr. Chen dresses and always being around male friends have caused the media to think he is a homosexual. On the week of Valentines Day, Mr. Chen was seen in Thailand with a 30 year old male. The actions between the two were extremely intimate. When asked about this, Edison did not reply.

The two were living in a Bangkok hotel, Pantip Court in number 1201 room. When going to the pool, Mr Chen made the muscular 30 year old put sun cream on him. They then both lay down on a deck chair and relaxed.

After a while, the muscular male stood up and slapped Mr. Chen’s face twice. It is unknown if there was a mosquito on Mr. Chen’s face or if they enjoyed playing slapping games.

Even if they were good friends, Mr Chen should have been angry being slapped on the face. But he wasn’t, Mr. Chen’s facial expression did not express any anger.

On the next day, they went to Bangkok’s hospital to have a full body examination and then went to visit Edison, who was filming. When Mr Chen arrived at the place of filming, he and his son did not stop chatting but Edison never laid an eye on his father’s companion. Most surprisingly, when Mr Chen introduced the muscular guy, Edison walked away.

Zatanna
You had me at
QUOTE(lanbexx @ Jun 12 2006, 4:22 PM) *
After a while, the muscular male stood up and slapped Mr. Chen’s face twice. It is unknown if there was a mosquito on Mr. Chen’s face or if they enjoyed playing slapping games.

laugh.gif
salcha4u
AT LEAST ITS NOT EDISON HIMSELF
ahh
jooleeah
I HATE YOU PHILLIP.

Nothing wrong with Homosexuality. NOTHINGGGGG

sally's right. at least it's not EDISON HIMSELF!
Gigi
Wow, I totally forgot to read "DAD" in the title the first time. And then I got scared. Very scared.
jenn_jenny
eek.gif
xoxoxx
rofl the girls are shocked.

their poor lives are ruined!
xtien
omg are u serious O_O no hes not =T
eunie03
I think many Asian guys act pretty homosexual anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.