Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get to Know Your Fellow Otaku
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
rainnydaiis

This is version 2 of one of our most favorite threads in the anime section!!

Last version

Get to know your fellow Otaku v.1

Now to start out this new thread I will be asking for a name,age kind of thing because somepeople don't seem to know about everyone in here and if we know each other well it would be really nice.

Name : SaMMy Lee
DOB: Sept 12
Favorite anime : Has to be shuffle
KissMe2408
Name : Katie
DOB: July 1st
Favorite anime : Fruits Basket, (forever and ever!)

NAOMI!!! OMG!
I'm going to VA Beach this weekend! I'll be there from Thursday-Sunday. If any way possible we should meet up there, like maybe at that huge mall....um lynchhaven I think it's called? Omg, if we can do that it'd be so awesome! PM me with your cell number if you think that could work out!
omg spazz!
F_L_I_P
^Meet up eh? :Stalker mode: kekekekeke

Name : Phil
DOB: February 2nd
Favorite anime : (currently) Ouran High School Host Club. :D
HelplessCry
That'd be so cool if the whole Otaku crew were to meet up somewhere! well atleast all the ones who actually are still alive heh heh.

name: Lindsey
ethnic: asian specifically: philipino/japanese
dob. feb 26 1990
favourite food: i like potstickers hehe
fav anime: gundam seed destiny (heard theres going to be another one! *throw's up*) in a good way
islandgirl4eva
QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Jun 12 2006, 12:36 AM) *
Name : Katie
DOB: July 1st
Favorite anime : Fruits Basket, (forever and ever!)
NAOMI!!! OMG!
I'm going to VA Beach this weekend! I'll be there from Thursday-Sunday. If any way possible we should meet up there, like maybe at that huge mall....um lynchhaven I think it's called? Omg, if we can do that it'd be so awesome! PM me with your cell number if you think that could work out!
omg spazz!

Katie, I go to that mall all the time! ohmy.gif

I'll PM you in as soon as I reply in this thread. OMG. This would be awesome!

Name: Naomi
DoB: June 21
Favorite Anime: Currently - Ouran High School Host Club

P.S. - I'm not copying P-chan. He's jocking me!

The end happy.gif
theoutlaw
Name : Ranniel F.
DOB: Nov 24
Favorite anime : Naruto
_smile.gif
jooleeah
Name: Julia
DoB: August 7.
Favorite Anime: Naruto. xDD

God. I sound like such a dork. <_<;
talcumpowder
Name : Reili (who is a little clingy/obsessive) No-last-name
Age : Current age? Total age? Reincarnation age? What sort of age do you want from me?! Okay. I'm immortal. You have my secret now! =0
DOB: That day... In July... With the 2... And the 5... -nods-
Favorite anime : OMG! Kurama. Yes. Kurama counts all by himself because he is just so SEXY like that!!!!!!!!!!!! Phosphorescent breadcrumbs! XD YUP!

Lindsey - Be Japanese-y! Say gyoza! =P
----
Yea. I'm feeling reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally random. XD Okay, okay. I'll try to stay on point... I am prince of Reililand. Look:

Yes, this relates to anime. All the pretty red-haired boys are taken (coughKIDNAPPEDcough) and given rooms. Sorta. But no, that's not what I can in here for! I want to know if you've seen G Gundam. Yes, that particular one. Because I need a fellow G Gundam fan. T.T A Koko wa/Here is Greenwood one too, but that's stretching it.
KissMe2408
QUOTE(islandgirl4eva @ Jun 12 2006, 8:22 AM) *
Katie, I go to that mall all the time! ohmy.gif

I'll PM you in as soon as I reply in this thread. OMG. This would be awesome!

OMG! biggrin.gif yay i'm happy!
This could TOTALLY work, lol.
islandgirl4eva
I'll be giving you a call either tonight or tomorrow. YAY!

I'm excited pinch.gif
rainnydaiis
Hehe yay you get to meet up with a fellow CBer how lucky ^^
islandgirl4eva
I KNOW! I'm pretty psyched. Katie's so awesome, yanno? hug.gif
theoutlaw
I'm still at Torrance till Sat. cause my flight was extended. I've met a few people from Cliquemb, we went to get some Boba Tea from Tapioca Express (well they changed the name to something I don't know.) =/
talcumpowder
Which one? There's like, fifty ba-gillion Tapioca Expresses in Torrance. =0 I know of at least three.
Go to the San Diego fair! 'tis wicked-cool. Though maybe that's a little far... But not really. -shrug- I'm going on Saturday! -it's sad that your life revolves around county fairs- Shut up action voice. I'll eat you one of these days y'know! And then I'll go craft a new action voice with less attitude! -sticks out tounge-
annalucky
Omg, Naomi. You have the same birthdate as me! hehe.

Name: Anna

Favorite Anime: Bleach<3.
islandgirl4eva
Awesome! Yay for June babies!

btw, did you know that our birthday is the same as Prince William's? Yeah, before it didn't matter, but now that he's grown up and hot...

dribble.gif

What was I saying? rofl1.gif
SarahxJoy
Name : Sarah or Sarah Joy.
DOB: June 7th.
Favorite anime : InuYasha, Furuba, and Spiral. _smile.gif
SylverLunarSweetie
Name: My Phuong, but you can just call me Phuongiee or Phuong. *shrug*
Birthday: February 21
Favorite Anime: Chobits, Air, Fruits Basket

reili, i love your floorplan-thingus. reililand seems very structured. *nod*
talcumpowder
It's not. That's what it looks like most of the time, but that big complex that passes as a "house" sometimes decides to move the rooms around or move itself. XD
And then the trees shrink... Or grow, depending on their mood. The common room srinks too, depending on how many people are in the house. I have a very strange land... Which is why I'm PRINCE! XD (I hope everyone realizes I'm a girl and not a gay boy (the gender sign is prettier when blue. XD). I wish I were a gay boy, but I'm not. Too bad. Uke guys are a lot cuter than girls usually... -coughs- Not that I'd be uke or anything... -is totally uke-)
F_L_I_P
QUOTE(islandgirl4eva @ Jun 12 2006, 7:22 AM) *
P.S. - I'm not copying P-chan. He's jocking me!

Yes Na-chan but only because Na-chan is my role model :3

(im still in stalker mode ph34r.gif )
theoutlaw
QUOTE(theoutlaw @ Jun 14 2006, 5:29 PM) *
I'm still at Torrance till Sat. cause my flight was extended. I've met a few people from Cliquemb, we went to get some Boba Tea from Tapioca Express (well they changed the name to something I don't know.) =/

Now I remember what they changed the name to, it was called Blenders.
islandgirl4eva
Glad to see you here, Phuong. When you say Air, do you mean AiRTV?

P-CHAN! *glomp*
SylverLunarSweetie
QUOTE(islandgirl4eva @ Jun 19 2006, 11:57 AM) *
Glad to see you here, Phuong. When you say Air, do you mean AiRTV?

P-CHAN! *glomp*

why yes, yes i do. tongue.gif

glad to be here. =)
islandgirl4eva
I've never seen it, but I hear it's really good. I need to check it out sometime _unsure.gif.
talcumpowder
-points to Naomi's avvie- Twincest. XD Okay, being quite. But I did watch 1 - 10 just recently. ^_^ 'twas full of sooooo many pretty boys. -dreamy sigh- Oh!

[ http://youtube.com/watch?v=y-TAm1VbNe8 ] <- AMV (Tamaki Ain't No Hollaback Girl)
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3L-NdYK5vk ] <- AMV (Shut Up Tamaki!)

Okay. Yes. Too much anime lately... -.-U I'm hopeless. I'll turn into Renge one of these days... It'll only take one handsome boy with long flowing red hair... -watery shojou eyes with sparkles flying behind her-
----
Ooooooooooooohh. Anyone seen Princess+Princess? 'tis funny. Gakuen Heaven too, but that's a little too plotless for some people it seems... XD Been watching too much anime. Dame yo, Reili.
rainnydaiis
AiRTV was so sad... almost made me cry... misuzu is just toooo cute -__-;;

Bleh!!!!!! WAHHH T.T
talcumpowder
-whispers- Reili will be at AX this Sunday, in case anyone will be there. She'll also be free to roam around because her parents don't care, so yeah.

And ParaKiss was insanely sad... T.T The ending anyways. I cried. Then again, I'm always crying. Silly, emotional me... I cried at the end of Loveless, Gravitation, Sukisyo, YYH... I think my tear ducts are over active.
islandgirl4eva
You know what? I totally love how this thread turned into a spam topic. It made it a lot of fun, but I think that we need to get back to really getting to know one another. Asking questions, learning everyone's names. It's become apparent to me (quite a while ago) that cB is going waaaaaaaaaay downhill. If anything, I want all of the AO members to know eachother and feel somewhat close. When we started out (at least, when I first joined) we used to talk to each other as well as our love for anime. I miss how we truly used to be a community. Let's get to know one another. Really.

With that being said, I'll edit this with more information about myself, and I want to ask you all some questions. Sorry if I seem super cheesy, but I actually care about my beloved otakus victory.gif
Freaky Krazer
I haven't been in this topic in a while
islandgirl4eva
But do you even have an avid interest in anime anymore? sad.gif
Freaky Krazer
not as much as I used to. I became interested in drawing than watching..... NO I'M NOT SCANNING AND SHOWING D:
rainnydaiis
Hehe hmmm yeah we should talk more about each other.... Hmmmm

Which anime do you think had one of the best animation?
sakaitone
best animation? Can't say

Name: Mellie
DOB: 9/25
Favorite animes: Honey & Clover, Full moon wo sagashite, Bleach, Gundam Series, Naruto, and more...
spoon_fork
biggrin.gif hehehe hi.. wats up fellow otakers.... heheh otakus..... laugh.gif
rainnydaiis
Maybe I said it in a way you guys got confused... Animation as in Artwork.. Not as in american style anime Lolz!!
theoutlaw
How is everyone. I'm never active cause I'm always on Clique, but I came to say how is everyone.

-----------

Looking for a good time? IM me @ SusHi x PiNoy
islandgirl4eva
QUOTE(theoutlaw @ Jul 7 2006, 9:17 PM) *
How is everyone. I'm never active cause I'm always on Clique, but I came to say how is everyone.

-----------

Whoa. Why does that sound incredibly shady? Haha.
Freaky Krazer
it sounded wrong O_O
theoutlaw
Lol, I stole it from Roxy's (xquizit) aim profile. XD.gif
KissMe2408
QUOTE(theoutlaw @ Jul 7 2006, 9:17 PM) *

-----------

^hahah that does sound shady laugh.gif
islandgirl4eva
QUOTE(theoutlaw @ Jul 8 2006, 12:43 PM) *
Lol, I stole it from Roxy's (xquizit) aim profile. XD.gif

Sure you did. Look, you're too young to be ecchi, okay? Cut it out, youngin!
BabypeachesLR
Name : Kami
DOB: July 4
Favorite anime : mmm...lemme c now...iono i have many i luv all
pinacoolada
Name : Rachelle
DOB: March 21, 1992
Favorite anime : Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ranma 1/2 and Fruits Basket
MimiXDawn
Name : Caroline aka Mimi
DOB: March 1st
Favorite animeS: TOP::Sailor Moon and Blue Seed THE REST:: Samuri X, DN Angel, ysterious Play, PreTeir, Escaflone, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cardcaptor Sakura, and much more
Stephire
Name : Stephanie
DOB: August 9th
Favorite anime : Fushigi Yuugi
moonbuggs
Name: Deanna
DoB: October 15th
Favorite Anime: There is too many to choose from. I like so many!!! cry.gif But I guess if I had to choose it would probably be either Inuyasha or Chrono Crusade. I love romancy/fightingish animes laugh.gif
theoutlaw
How are my fellow anime otaku-ers. tongue.gif I haven't been active due to issues at home, summer reading, and well I made my own forum and it's been pretty great. If you guys want to visit me, just click on my username and click on my Home Page. stubborn.gif I can't post it here cause no advertising. I'll see you guys later. wave.gif
KissMe2408
Yah, I think we all have been busy lately and stuff.
But I'm glad to hear you're doing good with your forum and all.

We still need an anime night and the next challenge.
theoutlaw
Oooh, another AO challenge. Can't wait to make the awards again. wink.gif
vn_cuti3
Name:: Lilianna
DOB:: May 1
Favorite anime:: Sailor Moon ya it's kinda childish but i love that animation<<<i think i spell that right. i like fruits basket and chobit too happy.gif there's more but i can't think of anymore

I love all kinda of anime and right now i'm learning and trying to draw anime. It's harder than i thought it would be cry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.