Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last day of school
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
ix3youx33
Got any ideas on what you could do on the last day of school? Mine ends on June 8th
incoherent
sleep
Comik-knerd
Hmmm well be on CB all the time maybe! ?

man june 8th.. i ended 4 weeks ago! Like may 6th or something
ECD & C0
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! we are having a bonfire and burning all our note bbook papers ect. laugh.gif
silver-rain
My last day of school will be my lst day of high school ever.
I'm probably gonna have people sign my yearbooks and say goodbye to everyone.
magicfann
make out plz
Intoxique
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk wink.gif.
I'll probably been saying goodbyes to everyone since it's my last day in elementary school whistling.gif. So glad I'm gonna be out of there _smile.gif.
voguelove
if youre a senior, you could get out like, 5 minutes early. and then when theres a bunch of people outside, moon them and then just speed off.
Statues/Shadows
I went out to lunch with some friends, and we had something of a party later that night. (Lunch obviously works better if you get out early, though. We have early release for the last three days.)
Smoogrish
Moved to School.
moorepocket
go out for the rest of the day.
Ox_Su`Zie
SHAVING CREAM everywhere i bet you lol.
maryissa
I have my promotion ceremony on my last day of school.
aubbob
QUOTE(ECD & C0 @ Jun 6 2006, 12:19 PM) *
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! we are having a bonfire and burning all our note bbook papers ect. laugh.gif

hahahha last year we burned our text books.
it was like a one time thing because they cost about $40
for us. happy.gif
baconstrips
on our last day of school, we usually have a major water balloon fight, and throw all the teachers in the pool biggrin.gif and we trash the teachers lounge. every year =D and we sign each others yearbooks... =)
marzipan
my friends and i go see a movie and go eat.
Just_Dream
QUOTE(ECD & C0 @ Jun 6 2006, 3:19 PM) *

OMG I was going to suggest that! A Bonfire at the beach! And everyone throws in all their work!

Haha at the end of freshman and sophmore years, my boyfriend burned all of his papers... It was pretty fun cool.gif

But then again, you can always recycle *gets into tree-hugger mode* Recycling will help save trees, while burning will ruin the atmosphere!

Or you can always go to Six Flags Magic Mountain... It depends on where you live though. Take a trip to an amusement park! :D
tootsie_kiddo
On the last day of school, I'm going to party my ass off.
salcha4u
Stack up your desks and dance on them, start a bonfire and burn the books, write hate letters to all the teachers you hate(d), rebel for lower school lunch prices, petition to start spending money on academics and not on sports! (For my school anyway.)
Steph Chan
QUOTE(Intoxique @ Jun 6 2006, 8:45 PM) *
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk wink.gif.
I'll probably been saying goodbyes to everyone since it's my last day in elementary school whistling.gif. So glad I'm gonna be out of there _smile.gif.

wow elementry school + drunk?
When I was in middle school I hardly touched a computer, & I've never had a drink in my life.

But anyhows, you guys are so lucky. I'm still in school.. finals week is coming up, & i get out June 20th sad.gif

I'm probably just gonna go out to eat with my friends, & a pool party?
moninja
QUOTE(Comik_knerd @ Jun 6 2006, 2:37 PM) *
Hmmm well be on CB all the time maybe! ?

man june 8th.. i ended 4 weeks ago! Like may 6th or something

Stay on CB the whole summer? yawn.gif

Mine ends on June 20, so yeah.
I get out at 12:45 and a friend is planning to throw a party at Alfy's, which is about 5-10 minutes away from our school, and after that we're all going to the Skate Deck, and it's right next to Alfy's. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.