Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Katharine McPhee
Forums > Community Center > Music
I Shot JFK
A contestant on American Idol would never dream of being asked to sing at a Hollywood star's wedding...

But that's exactly what's happened to Katharine McPhee.

Katharine is reported to have become good pals with Katie Holmes whilst attending scientology courses in Los Angeles.

The singer was pipped to the winning post on the TV show by Taylor Hicks in last week's finale.

Now Katie has apparently asked Katharine if she will lend her vocal talents to Katie's wedding to Tom Cruise.

A source close to the couple said: "Tom and Katie have become Katharine's biggest fans.

"They think she's destined to become a singing legend."

We imagine Katharine is still pinching herself.

Well thats nice for her.

= )
meleonade
wow thats pretty awesome good for her! =D
technicolour
Is it wrong that I just cracked up laughing when I read this? Not only is there are going to be a wedding between the craziest guy in the world and the-all-of-a-sudden-i'm-a-scientologist! but now they're going to have shaky vocals singing.

I'm sorry for being harsh but I still find this funny. IDK I must be high or something.
hi-C
Katharine is reported to have become good pals with Katie Holmes whilst attending scientology courses in Los Angeles.
Wait...Katherine is converting to Scientology? Maybe not winning AI literally made her crazy.
technicolour
^ Oh yeah. They talked about that in some interview....
hi-C
I don't understand this, don't people know that L. Ron Hubbard wrote science fiction? Why did they start taking him seriously?
technicolour
Because some people are just that crazy. My dad said the same thing the other nite. People are just willing to accept anything. Like Da Vinci Code, there are people who know firmly believe that Jesus really did have a kid. Yeaaah huh.
I Shot JFK
QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Jun 4 2006, 11:44 PM) *
Is it wrong that I just cracked up laughing when I read this? Not only is there are going to be a wedding between the craziest guy in the world and the-all-of-a-sudden-i'm-a-scientologist! but now they're going to have shaky vocals singing.

I'm sorry for being harsh but I still find this funny. IDK I must be high or something.

could be worse.

could be taylor.

ew. taylor.

ew.
Zatanna
QUOTE(Madame C @ Jun 4 2006, 4:12 PM) *
I don't understand this, don't people know that L. Ron Hubbard wrote science fiction? Why did they start taking him seriously?

laugh.gif My thoughts exactly! I'll never understand why so many *go there*.

And I think this girl just got lucky. She was at the right time, and the right place.
bballchick1
That's a bit interesting. I saw Taylor & Katherine on Larry King Live and Katherine said that she's not a scientologist, although she studied it in the past because of an old boyfriend that she was crazy about.
Comik-knerd
yea good for here even though i don't like her that much..! i wAs SOOOO happy when Taylor won!
KissMe2408
aw, well that's cute.

go katharine.
marzipan
QUOTE(bballchick1 @ Jun 5 2006, 3:15 PM) *
I saw Taylor & Katherine on Larry King Live and Katherine said that she's not a scientologist, although she studied it in the past because of an old boyfriend that she was crazy about.

yeah, i watched that too.
stephinika
Aw, I think thats awesome! Good for her. _smile.gif
much2muse
she studied it in the past because of an old boyfriend that she was crazy about.

wow. what an excellent way to choose what to study. ha. oh, katherine.

i'm a tad bit happy for her though.
AngelicEyz00
She was never asked to sing at their wedding. She took scientology courses when she was with an exboyfriend, but only a few. She said in an interview at Larry King Live she wasn't asked to sing at their wedding and that she wasn't a scientologist.
n00b
I don't like katherine.
She's too...
peppy.
angel-roh
WOW.

lol thats sooo cool >.<;;
i want a famous friend. that would be cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.