Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when is the final fantasy series going to end?
Forums > Community Center > Music
satisfied-tom
when is the final fantasy series going to end? i mean they made 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, uh... 11 and 12?
fiji_kid
well i hope they never end happy.gif
becoz its so demanding biggrin.gif
ThePrincessofTKD
when something ends...like a t.v. show or a series...or whatever...they TRY to officially end it when the reviews start to go bad..

i believe FF`s greatest was FFX so i guess they`re continuing, thinking that they can do better or just go from there..but i hope it does get better.. happy.gif
CEP
Well, lets hope its 15.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi
satisfied-tom
it keeps going... and going... and going... and going...
CJ1
It'll wait til nobody buys it anymore.

Moved to Entertainment
Just_Dream
Hopefully it never ends lol. I mean it's really popular and it seems to never die out (in my opinion) even though there are some critics that loathe it lol. If only i could play the game...

I didn't understand any of the storyline in any final fantasy but then henry showed me the snippets from um.. ff8 and ff10 so yea it was awesome. Then my bf told me a lil more about it so yea lol.
ryfitaDF
AHEM! not 12. X 2. theres a difference.

and it will never end EVER!
hybrid
I don't want it to end. I do hope Final Fantasy XXX comes out. shifty.gif
GuardianAngel18
Final Fantasy Will never end.. It will keep on going forever. Final Fantasy have been out since Nintendo is out.. Over 16 Years of making.. Final Fantasy RPG havent Fail!
jimmyjackiechan
It is gettin kinda repetitive, to see the name though. But each game is different and pretty good!

But, if 12 is as good as 7 was, then keep makin them, but if it was like 10, then ummm, it's starting to die, they're running out of ideas, and just let it "Burn" -Usher
ThePrincessofTKD
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ May 22 2004, 8:00 PM)
I don't want it to end. I do hope Final Fantasy XXX comes out. shifty.gif

LOL...omg..that would be funny if it actually EXISTED.. pinch.gif
EmeraldKnight
As of yet, I dont want it to end, the game's are fun and the storylines're great, but most likely it'd end when it started getting too repetitive and ppl lose interest in it
immersion31
i think they said 12 was their last game. not sure though
ryfitaDF
it's funny. the game is called FINAL fantasy but their's 11/12 sequils.
lozerface87
it will never end...ever _dry.gif heehee
pikimoo
Indeed, will there ever be a FINAL Final Fantasy? *dun dun dun*

I hope it never ends. Though, I've heard their contract ended, so it will not continue. =( But Tidus is so hott...
angel-roh
QUOTE(fiji_kid @ May 22 2004, 9:20 AM)
well i hope they never end happy.gif
becoz its so demanding biggrin.gif

yeah i know and i reallie love it... i hope they never end.. i mean i love final fantasy 7,8,9,10, and X-2... i have completed 7-10 but not X-2..still working on it... heh after i finish that i wana get final fantasy 11!!^__^ sigh
uLoVeMikeRoch
omg do u guys not know NETHING ABOUT GAMES/FINAL FANTASY
this is the true order of the game
Japenese order: 1 2 3 4 MQ(mystic quest) 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 x-2 tactics chronicles and anthologies
American order ( the messed up one) 1= japenese 1 2=J2 they never releseted 3 cuz they thought it was to hard for white people so 3=4 4=5 5=6 mystic quest and then some other one for 6, then it goes on to the ps1 7 8 9 ps2 10 x-2 and 11
jesus u guys dont know jack
JlIaTMK
the final fantasies r going to end when their generations end
SasukeNaru
i think itll end but just come out as rip offs or start a new copied series
Mini
never until people stop playing.
JrockDollie
well its just because its too good. it might stop at 20. lol
ThunderEvermore
omg do u guys not know NETHING ABOUT GAMES/FINAL FANTASY
this is the true order of the game
Japenese order: 1 2 3 4 MQ(mystic quest) 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 x-2 tactics chronicles and anthologies
American order ( the messed up one) 1= japenese 1 2=J2 they never releseted 3 cuz they thought it was to hard for white people so 3=4 4=5 5=6 mystic quest and then some other one for 6, then it goes on to the ps1 7 8 9 ps2 10 x-2 and 11
jesus u guys dont know jack
Umm...no?

US releases = 1, 2(released as a PS1 port), 2(4j and rereleased as 4), 3(6j and rereleased as 6), 5 (released as a PS1 port), 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11, and 12 still to come.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (FF USA in japan), Final Fantasy Adventures, and Final Fantasy Legends 1/2/3
Final Fantasy Tactics/advance, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Write that one down folks, I might not be able to do that again. Whew yawn.gif
ji_cabinx
i don't think it'll ever end!
tweeak
whenever people get sick of it! or they go bankrupt or they run out of ideas...
uLoVeMikeRoch
NO final fantasy WILL NEVER END MUAHAHAHAH *throws smoke bomb on ground*
BOOM! *smoke fills room * HAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAH *smoke clears* oh damn it wasnt fast enough
leoku
never never NEVER it will go on forever just like Tidus said: 'not till the end...always' i would cry cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif if it ends but i'm sure it won't!!! laugh.gif
iNyCxShoRT
There are alot o_O; i bet it's gonna go up to 20 or something
leoku
do u know why it's called FINAL fantasy?????i read this in a magazine gamesmaster) and the makers (square enix) said thatit is called FINAL fantasy because the technology and evrything in the story is the best and is the latest SO this is why it's called FINAL fantasy (cos everything is up-top-date and very powerful) didn't make sense to me at first!!! happy.gif but it does make SOME sense.....i think!!!
Kenado
Why end it? It's an awesome game!!! One of my favorites!!! biggrin.gif
Jorge
Why bring back old topics?

It's going to end never, it's a boring game.
SSJ Kenshin
February 30, 2058
danielle_x3
QUOTE(pikimoo @ May 25 2004, 12:06 AM)
Indeed, will there ever be a FINAL Final Fantasy? *dun dun dun*

I hope it never ends. Though, I've heard their contract ended, so it will not continue. =( But Tidus is so hott...

rofl i think tidus is hott too `=) ILOVE final fantasy ^_^
leoku
why February 30, 2058 ????
final fantasy is my FAVOURITE game and it's not boring!!!! mellow.gif mad.gif
xoxoxx
When they run out of ideas. Or when some other company bites off them and forms something better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.