Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the number 12 looks like you
Forums > Community Center > Music
ryfitaDF
yea so theres this band who are really crazy. like really crazy. called the number 12 looks like you. anybody like em?

their myspace

give em a try.
d0t0rg
Very very boring.
Ox_Su`Zie
Not really my style... Theyre like hard mixed with soft it kind of confuses me.
Simba
Sure sounds crazy to me.
Rampage
The name is certainly original and catchy but other than that? I don't really think they have anything special.
banthisaccountnow
Meh...

They're alright.
Not the best, not the worst.
Enjoyable in small doses.
Blow_Don't_SUCK
They sound like those other screaming bands from myspace.
bballchick1
Wow. I was waiting for the song to load & I decided to read some of the comments, which were very positive so I expected something amazing. They kinda sound like Alexisonfire but not really as good, or as original. They're okay I guess, if you like all screaming, crazy drums songs. I love the name "The Number 12 Looks Like You" though! =]
Blow_Don't_SUCK
^A waste of a good name don't you think?
Programmer
crap sounds like a broken record..lol
SarahxJoy
I agree with what pretty much everyone else has said here: Nothing special, not very original except for the name (which the concept of doesn't even make sense to me).

mellow.gif
yummy_delight
Ehhh they're alright.

I don't like the vox. The screeching is a tad annoying.
nopattern
definitely not my thing at all.
Heartless Hero
ofcourse!

i love em bro.

try this too:

Job For A Cowboy
ryfitaDF
QUOTE(iHero @ May 30 2006, 10:55 PM) *
ofcourse!

i love em bro.

try this too:

Job For A Cowboy

i just saw them with no. 12 and BTBAM last thursday. they ain't bad!
Kathleen
Aww. I LIKE THEM, LUNCHBOX. There. Haha. Now there's three of us. And iHero - my friend's obsessed with that band. XD<
FreeStickers
My friend likes them. I don't really, but I'm going to see them at the start of August with Heavy Heavy Low Low.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.