Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's The Best NBA Player???
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
31miracles
I'm a hardcore NBA fan, and I'm just wondering who you think the best player is out of these choices! cool.gif

PACERS PRIDE!!
_sarcastic_
^woohoo pacers
but i'm not sure who's the best
Dell-Rell
Why is D Wade and Lebron not up there. I gotta go with Kobe Bryant, as you might know he is also a big influence on Kwame Brown's game both on and off the court.
31miracles
yea i forgot about king james my bad
dwade, i think, is overrates
JerzDevil
RAM'ron, I'm Kobe's favorite player's favorite player. (Dunkin crazy) .. We're like the Detroit Pistons in the hip-hop game dipset. (OH BOY)
AZN_DRAGON
I got to go with LeBron James. Hes doing better then how Jordan did the first time to the playoffs. Jordan only got to GM 5. LeBron got to GM 7 with the same team. So its going to LeBron. CAN I GET A WITNESS?
verbalistic
Shawn Marion
JR Typer
i shoot more than kobe bryant in my hood (30 shots a night baby)
CrackedRearView
Kobe Bryant is hands down the best player in the league.

And Steve Nash did not deserve MVP. Jason Kidd's stats have been just like his only better, and he has never won league MVP.
31miracles
i agree steve nash is way overrated
Statistik
QUOTE(JR Typer @ May 22 2006, 7:16 PM) *
i shoot more than kobe bryant in my hood (30 shots a night baby)

word on the street says that I dish the bullets more than steve nash per game .. we doin it every night till our sweat drop down our balls like lil jon (skeeeet OH BOY)
CrackedRearView
Want more proof that Kobe is the best player in the league? He's getting twice as much media attention than the winningest playoff players right now. ESPN.com has him on the front page everyday.

It's just sad that no matter what he does people are going to bitch about him. If he scores 60 points in one night, he's a ball hog. If he passes and doesn't shoot more than 10 times one night, he's being a quitter rather than a team player. What more does the public want out of him?

It pisses me off.
Teesa
Well, I would normally go with Allen Iverson :)

Butttt, this time it's between Kobe and Steve. I've pretty much never liked Kobe, but this year I've decided that he is just pretty much the most amazing basketball player. And Steve is so great as well. The passes that he makes are sick. So, I dunno. It's between those two.
Programmer
A.I. still got it.

^even served Jordan. laugh.gif
asuka
Well, I'm defintely the oddball in this situation.

Bryant used to irk me almost as much as Rasheed Wallace. But now that I think about it, that's a little too much. I have a new level of respect for him, and would regard him as one of the best NBA players. But that wasn't where my vote was. I'm a Spurs fan, but I didn't vote for Tim Duncan. I voted for Nowitzki. Why? Well the fact that most 7 footers aren't always that accurate in shooting. I'm aware that Nowitzki in one point in time and no defense whatsoever, but things have improved in my opinion.

For me, it's not about media coverage or anything of the sort. It's the style of play, among other factors.

I'll go ahead and stop myself from rambling on any further.
Nugget
Kobe
mydaisyeyes
I think Kobe is very overrated. Not a Kobe fan here.
mattd22791
QUOTE(Dell-Rell @ May 21 2006, 8:38 PM) *
Why is D Wade and Lebron not up there. I gotta go with Kobe Bryant, as you might know he is also a big influence on Kwame Brown's game both on and off the court.

i agree other han i go with D Wade the boi had da flu n still had a hell of a game n shitted on detroit. if u do dat then ur the best in the NBA
fever1
i figured Dwyane Wade and Lebron James would be on the poll before I even clicked on the link.

and where is Jason Kidd?

Sam Cassell is good, too, he's just not a superstar.
push kicks
okay, if you don't say that the rapist snitch kobe bryant is currently the best nba player, then you are stupid

word on the street says that I dish the bullets more than steve nash per game .. we doin it every night till our sweat drop down our balls like lil jon (skeeeet OH BOY)

please hop off
LawrenceDw320
are you serious? dwayne wade in't even on the poll! how can you forget about him?
smoke
What about our buddy Yao Ming? He's probably my personal favorite. I don't follow the NBA, so I wouldn't know who's the best statistic wise.

I'm more of a college basketball person where there's still heart left in the game.
ECD & C0
I DN THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD ONES
baby_in_blue
even tho he doesnt play...i`ll always think its MICHAEL JORDAN
pinayprincess
QUOTE(Dell-Rell @ May 21 2006, 8:38 PM) *

yeahhh wheres those two? huuh? ermm.gif
well; i like lebron... but i'm loving miami heat [dispite their win this year]; dwyane wade was good.. but anyways, i like lebron better but hes not the next MJ; hes just one of a kind
danginja
Steve Nash is a great all around player.
amadeus11291
QUOTE(cvchango @ May 21 2006, 8:39 PM) *
yea i forgot about king james my bad
dwade, i think, is overrates

Dwayne wade??? Overrated?? are u serious i bet u didnt think that after the heat beated dallas ass!!
yrrnotelekktric
michael jordan.
hahaahahhahahha.
T0rmented_Soul
I say wade is, to me he's better than kobe, he plays like team player, and he can score as well. good job in bringing the Heat on Top.
swishersweet
none of them r the best.. The best is AIR UP THURR... truly amazing guy right thurr
SThomas
QUOTE(i dont get this site @ Aug 8 2006, 11:27 PM) *
Dwayne wade??? Overrated?? are u serious i bet u didnt think that after the heat beated dallas ass!!
lol man anyway I for one agree dwayne wade is the best I mean come on he had the flew and was still kickin ass and won the championship that is something kobe nor lebron has accomplished yet.

MIAMI 06 Champions BIATCHES!!! lol
bat19
The one white guy who's still in the NBA.
Peanups
ugh.. Shaq should NOT be on there...

He has missed SLAM DUNKS. laugh.gif

Best player to EVER be in the league is Micheal Jordan in my opinion...
bat19
^wow, is that really your opinion? I would have never thought Micheal Jordan. Tard.

If Lebron James can keep up his stats, he has the potential to be the next greatest player ever. He's already considered one of the best of all time at 23. But again, the one white guy still left in the NBA is the best player. Don't know who he is, don't know what team, but he's there.
Peanups
Visit the post in this forum called "In your opinion."
He's mentioned about 12 times.

anyways....
winningaaa
Kobe Bryant
theRegalDance
KOBE!! no doubt

wheres Tmac? T.T well i hes 2nd to Kobe in my favosss :PPP

:XD:Lmao if Lakers go to NY to vs Knicks, I'm gonna cheer for Kobe LOL and get soda thrown on me ^_^;;;

any ways, i think dwayde is overated -_-

and lebron shuld be up there.. tho i still wont vote for him :P but hes gooddd =]
toxicity584
I think Timmy is the best in the league. You can always find a quality guard who can score: T-MAC, D-WADE, VINSANITY, etc. but....where will you find a big man who is:
1. an automatic 20-25/10-15 a night
2. will take a paycut just to make his team better
3. is so unselfish and humble

If I am building a team from the ground up, I would want to start with him more than any other player in this league. Where would Tony Parker, Bruce Bowen, and Manu Ginobli be without this man?

Tim Duncan to me is like what Tom Brady is, an unselfish superstar who is humble and goes about their business the way they are supposed to.
brooklyneast05
i can't stand the spurs, i duno why, just their whole lineup annoys me.

i'm a jason kidd fan, but i'll pick A.I. out of these choices
toxicity584
I think that people can't stand the spurs because they are so boring, and nobody ever pays attention to them until it is too late. They aren't exciting and they do things by the book, yet they continue to win year in and year out.
brooklyneast05
^yeah, they aren't very fun to watch...Ginobli is fun sometimes
toxicity584
Ginobli is the man...but I am trying to think of like a sports person/ team that I can compare the spurs to.........................I guess I would have to say the Braves teams of the 1990's...although they didn't win many titles, they were always there and nobody seemed to pay attention to them until it was too late.
PiN0yBoY135
Lebron
Prophet
Kobe Bryant all time the best. Michael Jordan has nothing on him.

Edit:
I shouldn't have even voted you should have just looked at my avatar. Saids everything!
yrrnotelekktric
spelled Nowitzki, btw.
Teesa
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Nov 16 2007, 07:52 PM) *
i can't stand the spurs, i duno why, just their whole lineup annoys me.

i'm a jason kidd fan, but i'll pick A.I. out of these choices

the spurs are my MOST despised team ever. i'm so mad that they beat dallas and that nowitzki got hurt sad.gif

QUOTE(Teesa @ May 24 2006, 12:23 AM) *
Well, I would normally go with Allen Iverson :)

Butttt, this time it's between Kobe and Steve. I've pretty much never liked Kobe, but this year I've decided that he is just pretty much the most amazing basketball player. And Steve is so great as well. The passes that he makes are sick. So, I dunno. It's between those two.

hmm, said that about 2 years ago..and i'm sticking with steve.
Phil2thejay
QUOTE(toxicity584 @ Nov 20 2007, 11:51 AM) *
Ginobli is the man...

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Nov 20 2007, 11:36 AM) *
b]Ginobli[/b] is fun sometimes

He's so old =D haha
he's one of the oldest NBA players still playing.
I believe Matumbo is the oldest right now haha

KG baby woo... .lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.