Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bassist leaves panic! at the disco
Forums > Community Center > Music
nopattern
brent wilson, bassist for panic! at the disco, has left/been kicked out of? (who knows) the band.

"There really isn’t a good way to say this, and it was a decision that was very tough to make, but feels like it will be the right decision for everyone. We regret to inform you that Brent is no longer a part of Panic at the Disco, and although this choice does feel very healthy, he is a great friend of ours and he will definitely be missed. We all wish him well and the best of luck in everything he wants to do in the future.The last few years will be something we will never forget, all the places we’ve been that we never thought we’d go and things we’ve seen that we thought we’d never see when we started this band.

Right now our friend jon is going to be filling in, and I’m sure it would ease his nerves a bit to get a warm reception. We’re at home preparing for the summer tour, and we’ve never worked so hard on putting something together. I can’t tell you how excited we are for these shows and for you all to see what we’ve been planning, we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeves…just you wait."

source

if you like drama/want to know more this post is good.
starlette
its like destinys child but with guys and instruments!!!
StanleyThePanda
^ laugh.gif Yeah it is.

Thats kind of sad...
ANG33ZY
awwww.. shucks
technicolour
So much Drama. All the famous-ness got to him.
nopattern
QUOTE(Kristinaa @ May 18 2006, 10:28 PM) *
So much Drama. All the famous-ness got to him.

i think it was the other way around.
mytangerine
HOLY CRAP! REALLY?! aww shux that sux so bad. sad.gif
I Shot JFK
hrrm. i like how that article, according to the writer is proof that the band sucks. mmm. as if being generally unpleasant people is an indication of how good their music is...
NoSex
Did he leave because he got hit by a mac truck? That would be cool. stubborn.gif
Yentot
I don't blame him... I mean if I was the bassist of P!ATD I would've left the moment we started D:
NoSex
QUOTE(Yentot @ May 19 2006, 2:09 PM) *
I don't blame him... I mean if I was the bassist of P!ATD I would've left the moment we started D:

I might have killed myself. _dry.gif
I Shot JFK
^ wouldn't it have been more effective to kill the other ones? because they seem to have coped with the bassist's departure rather well
NoSex
QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ May 19 2006, 4:07 PM) *
^ wouldn't it have been more effective to kill the other ones? because they seem to have coped with the bassist's departure rather well

If they knew what was good for them they would follow suite.
I Shot JFK
well staying alive and making lots of money appears to have been fairly good for them thus far...
JumpforJoy
Heh... I read that on ONTD... I love that community.
Ox_Su`Zie
OMFG i love panic! At the disco! ;[ i hope they get a new bassist ad i hope hes better than ever. Man here we go slowly the whole group dis-integrates. that realy sucks.
pshaa.shauna
^^

Right now our friend jon is going to be filling in, and I’m sure it would ease his nerves a bit to get a warm reception.
adolelolz
I'm so devestated...Brent was my favorite...
musicrocksmysocks
arghh nooOO...lol...no wonder i was watchin this live performance video and brent wasn't there and i was like..what's goin on..yea thnx 4 postin
NERDFACE™
NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO

NOOOOO!
BRENT!
*growls*
I'm going to attack them all.
especially his fill in guy.
warm welcoming my ass.
brent is gone.
this is horrible.

and if anyone has anything to say about my utter obssesion with P!ATD,
don't.
because I'm sure you guys have a guilty pleasure as well.
adolelolz
Question...How can that be considered a guilty pleasure? Panic! is so awesome it's not even funny. And I miss Brent already...I'm going to see them at Summerfest in WI, and I know it won't be the same.
nopattern
QUOTE(Crueldade @ May 22 2006, 3:07 PM) *
Question...How can that be considered a guilty pleasure? Panic! is so awesome it's not even funny. And I miss Brent already...I'm going to see them at Summerfest in WI, and I know it won't be the same.

something from a genre you don't usually listen to that you feel guility for listening to? like if a hardcore metal fan listened to them.
d0t0rg
They suck anyways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.