Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOTHING to do here in DEADLANDS
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
spookylittlegirl
I Have nothing to do. Redlands is so boring, we have no clubs or anything. There's nothing to do in that day time, and at night, its as if the sidewalks get rolled up. Anyone do anything that DOSN'T cost ca$h?
SarahxJoy
Hanging out with friends is always fun for me. Even if it's just hanging out at someone's house and talking or watching DVDs. _smile.gif

No money in that.
Blow_Don't_SUCK
sex? Unless it's with a prostitute D:
SarahxJoy
^ Condoms cost money, m'dear.

Unless..you're gonna' have unprotected intercourse. If so, well then...kudos to you.
Blow_Don't_SUCK
^pssssssh condoms schmondoms..go....................................watch television?
Tribal J_Rome
Where is Redlands?
emazing

Meh, that sucks.
Go shopping or do something resourceful [I'm not saying cB isn't, though].
radhikaeatsraman
Sarah, go to the Palms or something, you're in fucking Vegas, dude.
This Confession
hmm
sounds like here
mostly people just hang out with friends..
go get a soccer ball and find some grass some where and kick it around or something.. mellow.gif
AnnahhbeL
I would hang out with my friends..or stay home and watch tv.
lol.
talcumpowder
There's this amazing device. It's called a book. In one blow it can transport you to any land of your choosing, any time period... And you may already have one laying around in your house! =0
No really. You're weird if you live in a house with not one novel. Or maybe I'm around bibliophiles too much.
salcha
TP someone's house. Or trash it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.