Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crying :'(
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
LittleFlyingCow
My whole family leaving to go to the movies without me when I thought they knew I really wanted to go and I was just running around gettin gmy coat and running to teh garage and guess what there's no car there cry.gif I got so mad...I cried for almost half an hour. it seems stupid but I felt so deserted, like no one cared. not to mention I really wanted to go see that movie mad.gif

what about you?
heyyfrankie
...your parents dont have cell phones?

,_,
xPartyGrlDx
Awwww. That would heckka make me cry too.

Touching/sad movies make me cry I guess. Shh- Monster's Inc. made me cry a little. pinch.gif Haha. But it was just so sad when Sully had to leave Boo! Also leaving my current school & going to high school will most definetly make me cry when I see my classmates for the last time. cry.gif It's almost that day.
Blow_Don't_SUCK
That reminds me of the time my parents took me, my cousins, my other cousins, and my other cousins (-_-) to this water park and when the day was over and everyone was leaving, I was left in the shower room and I cried... until my mom found me biggrin.gif

That sucks though, man.... hug.gif
This Confession
awe i'm sorry your family did that.
its happend to me as well
although they weren't going to the movies.

seems like a lot of movies seem to make me sad and cry at times..
i think really weird so i think of the suitation in a whole different way..
so movies that wouldn't make people cry
make me
laugh.gif
its odd i know.

im sure theres plenty of other stuff to
but thats the only one i can think of at the moment
Chii
Agh, I can relate. Sometimes I come home and no one is around...I always wonder if they all went out to dinner without me or something like that. It's pretty upsetting when my brother runs off to the next state to be with his girlfriend and my parents do something together... I'm just home alone with my instant noodles because I can't cook. I don't cry though, I just get sad.

I cried last night because I won't be able to be with the guy I'm seeing this weekend...it's a big thing for me because we only get to see each other once a week. Plus his birthday is coming up and I'm worried that he'll be like, "I'm 22 (or going to be 22 soon), what am I doing with an 18 year old who doesn't know what she's doing with her life?"

I cried when I was watching that Disney movie Anastasia. I think it's stupid but it was the part when Anastasia thought that Dimitri was just a phony who didn't really like her that way.

Sometimes when I watch Lost I cry. Like when the Korean lady wanted to leave her husband when they were at the airport but then he revealed a flower to her and she stayed with him...hoping that he'd change. I also cried when he left her...

I cry too much.
symphomaniac
When my orchestra played at Carnegie Hall, everyone was bawling. Me included, and I almost never cry. So. I guess doing something amazing makes me cry. And utterly disappointing myself, too.

And ha. I remember maybe when I was in elementary school, I would imagine my parents dying and then crying.
silver-rain
I think I cry too much, over trivial matters too.
Blah I think I'm too sensitive now, I never really cried that much before; just kept everything bottled up.

I cried a couple of times over grades. I cried over colleges. I cry over my boyfriend.
xscore
aww
i would've totally went bitch status on them if they ditched me like that. ~___~

i cry too much...
over stupid little things.
AnnahhbeL
Yeah, I got ditched before too. =(
that's what makes me cry..
5ayuri
That would make me so mad, which would make me cry.
Lots of things make me want to cry I mostly cry when I think to much about stuff at night.
Intoxique
I cry when I f**k this up really bad & when I can't get my way _unsure.gif. Or if I am stressed out & something is going wrong then I breakdown.
Sad movies with dying people make me cry too. I remember watching 'The Little Princess' when I was younger & I cried so much afterwards.
I cry mostly in my shower, I think it's because water reminds me of tears sad.gif. Also because no one can hear me cry in the shower.
Jane Doe.
Situations like that do not make me cry, since I avoid going out with family. Eh.
I always wake up and there's no one home, and smile. In the past, it's only angered me to the point of throwing things ...eh.

Only things that make me cry are..I don't know.

I don't cry over little things, or over rude people, over lost things, but I don't cry for months at a time.

And then I cry for days or just weeks for no reason. It's really random and I just become sensitive to everything. There is usually nothing to provoke me into these bouts, just...hmm.
That is a lie. Usually, nothing is to blame for these uncontrollable crying fits.
Eh. So I cry all the time or never? Oh dear.

I do remember there being a topic about crying and how often one does it..I shall search [and then forget. heh].
EddieV
Watching Movies?
justbishop
I don't really listen to country music, but there's this one song called "The Good Stuff" that gets me every time. Some movies, also...most recently Garden State. Natalie Portman just has the most heart wrenching "I'm about to bawl" face!
SarahxJoy
Movies, stress, fights with friends & family, and..I dunno what else. I know there's more, just can't think of anything at the moment.

But stress is probably what makes me break down the most. stubborn.gif
Comik-knerd
that would make me cry my eyes out! :'( sad.gif sick.gif
dancingkait
leaving a group of friends or something that i've grown really fond of
graduating and having to grow up
lately movies and tv shows are all making me cry too whistling.gif
emazing
What makes me tear up?

.. corny endings, paha. I know, I am honestly that lame.
Like the Supernatural ending! Gasp. That was a major tear-up. rolleyes.gif
And and and the Pearl Harbor ending as well.
iminlovewithTomDelonge
what makes me cry?

sad songs with sad melodies that remind me of Will... anything that has to do with him. i love him...... urgh.
My Cinderella.
I usually cry over sad movies.
CrackedRearView
Thinkin' about my brother.

Thinkin' about my brother.
lalalaLANUH
Aw I'd cry too.
During the summer when I watch little kids run around I tear up for no reason. And when I get to thinking about my future and grades and it gets to be too much pressure I completely break down.
And those ABC Family movies usually do it for me.
snak3y3z1001
how do u guys define crying?
flc
QUOTE(|_ittle flying cow @ May 12 2006, 8:28 PM) *
My whole family leaving to go to the movies without me when I thought they knew I really wanted to go and I was just running around gettin gmy coat and running to teh garage and guess what there's no car there cry.gif I got so mad...I cried for almost half an hour. it seems stupid but I felt so deserted, like no one cared. not to mention I really wanted to go see that movie mad.gif
What's wrong with them? Lol. They must have been in a really big rush. That probably would have annoyed me a LOT and I would have cried too.
QUOTE(snak3y3z1001 @ May 13 2006, 9:43 PM) *
how do u guys define crying?
I would define it as tears coming out of your eyes when you're feeling extreme emotion..

But..little..LITTLE stupid things make me cry. When they all pile up. Like the internet not working, and then later when I can't defeat a boss monster in Final Fantasy IV, and then when I figure out I won't be able to see my friends because of retarded circumstances.

After all those things, I just lose it.
FreeStickers
I cry when I think about my parents dying. sad.gif

I don't cry, but I get upset when people criticize me. Even if it's constructive and for my own good.
flc
QUOTE(FreeStickers @ May 13 2006, 11:54 PM) *
I cry when I think about my parents dying. sad.gif

I don't cry, but I get upset when people criticize me. Even if it's constructive and for my own good.
What's funny is, I got in a really big fight with my parents today, but if I thought for a second about them dying I'd be really sad. Even if I say it in the heat of the moment.

And about the criticism, I think EVERYONE gets a little hurt from it.
Libertie
I cry pretty hard at funerals and weddings, even if it's not someone I know.. Although if it's not a close family member, I try to hide the fact that I'm tearing up so people don't stare at me like "uhh.. what's her problem.."

I've also cried after a couple of fights with the boyfriend, and I cry sometimes cause I miss my mom and brothers who are in Texas.

Yeah, it doesn't take much to get me started, I'm already a pretty emotional person. I could think of something sad and work up tears on the spot if I wanted, but it'd be very painful to do so.
flc
QUOTE(Libertie @ May 14 2006, 12:28 AM) *
Yeah, it doesn't take much to get me started, I'm already a pretty emotional person. I could think of something sad and work up tears on the spot if I wanted, but it'd be very painful to do so.
If my friends were like, "Try to cry, right now," I couldn't do it. If I'm by myself I could probably easily do it.
priyas
Some sad movies. Stress. sad.gif
Stuckie
I just found out the other day listening to a sad piano song gets my eyes teary. cry.gif
NatiMarie
Finding out a secret about someone...in relation to me. I get teary eyed thinking about a loved one leaving me or someone who I love...misleading me.
x1049
I'm pretty good about holding the tears in, but i'll cry if/when someone says "Are you ok?" or "Are you going to be all right?".

It doesnt count when your boyfriend or parents ask... but when i see a human showing compasion and care for another human that they dont have any emotional responsibility towards... it makes me cry.
flc
QUOTE(x1049 @ May 17 2006, 8:14 AM) *
It doesnt count when your boyfriend or parents ask... but when i see a human showing compasion and care for another human that they dont have any emotional responsibility towards... i makes me cry.
I would still cry for anybody who asks. tongue.gif
shadowchild
I cry when my boyfriend hurts my feelings and doesn't even notice it. And I cry when I get yelled at.

I've heard that just crying is a great way to relieve stress.
bbyRAWRS
I often cry when my parents give me those "lectures." Obviously, they do it everyday so I often cry. pinch.gif
colleen92
anything remotely sad can make me cry...

any movie with anything sad
if i found out something bad happening in my family, i cry.
if me and my friends are fighting (only if we're really close)
o and sometimes if i'm pmsing i'll just cry for no reason lol!
alcohol_bandages
ho'gosh... this sounds soo emo rolleyes.gif but life makes me cry pinch.gif
jeanwoo
When i argue with my family members and friends
When i feel like no one cares about me
When someone, who's not close to me, out of the blue cares too much about me
When my boyfriend dumped me
When i read a touching story
When i watch a touching movie
When i feel lonely and there's nobody for me to share my thoughts with
When i did something awfully wrong
When my fingers were stucked in the escalator
When i went for my nose operation
When i did something embarrassing (especially in front of a crowd)
When there's rumours going on about me

I got so teary-eyed when i suddenly recall all those sad moments.. i'm actually really weak in the inside. I cry easily..
It's a shame, i know.. fallen.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.