Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time Management
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
doom_diver
Well, its exams soon and I am already beginning to revise. But the problem is:

I cant fit homework with revision.

Right now everyday I am sleeping at 2 and waking up at 630. I have no idea how to manage my time.

Can someone please help?

Mods : Please don't merge this topic with some other topic from ages ago. Ill ask for the exact rule when I have time
oooitzsharon
i used to keep this thing called a weekly log. it was a pretty nifty idea from UCSB. it's this time table where the hours are on the first column & the days of the week are on the first row, & you just fill in your schedule, like what classes you have in what hours & any other important things, & whatever spaces you have left is your free time & you just use that for whatever. i still use it @ times, & it's helped me a lot w/ time management. it may not be the best tactic for you, but good luck in finding other helpful time management tips.
wckdspirit4u
Wow, Ok. Lol.

The thing I've noticed with people is that they say they don't have enough time. Yet they do. Almost everyone who says they need time is wasting it in some form. You just need to identify what that form is.

I have not been able to manage my time at all lately.

I never have time for homework and I normally fall asleep around 2 and wake up at 6. (It blows.)

So, Sorry I could not help. But I am sure you will be able to find the proper solution.
Chii
But what do you do before you sleep and after school or whatever?

I have a packed schedule for most of the weekdays. I have to wake up at 7am and commute for an hour to work. I work and go to school from 9am-9:30pm. I eat until 10, shower until 11 then wait for my hair to dry which is like an hour. All I have is an hour to myself from Mon-Thurs with wet hair.

Just map out your activities yourself and see what you're left with. Maybe you can do your homework during something or give up something for it. If you work, maybe you can do your homework during your lunch break, I do that sometimes.
This Confession
get a organizer
like a schedule..
and write it all out..

I don't have anything really to do in the days
so yea.. i do it rather easily
absinthe
H*LY SH*T! You know who I do time management? I DONT. Which is probably why i'm failing oh so many of my classes, but mehh~ Planner work, but only if you look in them. Same with schedules.

It's all about the willpower and stamina.
AnnahhbeL
Plan out your spare time on your schedule.
use that for exams and studies and hw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.