Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nigguh what!!!???
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2
corizzle20
so, i go in class and call my black homie "sup nigguh?" he's like don't call me that, nigguh, or imma bust ur face. im like, "what's up with u? how come u can call me nigguh and i aint even black?" he says "cuz im black".

ok wtf.... my question is, "why do black people get to call everyother race nigge3r, but the other races can't call him a nigguh back? stupid nigg3r insults his own race. lol.

//edit.
so the reason i got warned was: Racist comments, and being extremely inconsiderate to the other members.

ok this topic isn't racist. im not the one being racist. my black friend was. and im curious on the answer to my question, as im sure a lot of u are too.
hi-C
stupid nigg3r insults his own race.

That's exactly why you can't use it.
corizzle20
i dont get what you're saying. he gets to call me nigg3r but i dont get to call him one.
SarahxJoy
There are many other ways in how you could've told your story. stubborn.gif
corizzle20
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ May 10 2006, 10:17 PM) *
There are many other ways in how you could've told your story. stubborn.gif

what do u mean. i was telling the true story of what happend today.
hi-C
You used "nigger" as an insult. That's why you don't get to use it.

But even if you didn't/don't mean it as an insult, you have to understand the history behind it; it was used by bigot, racist white people to dehumanize Black folks. As a result, we don't take kindly to people, other than ourselves, using it, for the most part. And it's only in the last two or three decades that Black people have turned the original meaning of the word to something akin to "family" or "brother/sister." Is it a double standard? Yes, I'm not going to pretend like its not. But it is one that is culturally and historically charged.

Also, there's a big difference between "nigger" with an "-er" and "nigga" with an "-a."
salcha
HAHA CORRIZLE IS BACK! AND HE'S ASIAN!
SarahxJoy
^ And he's still annoying. _dry.gif

what do u mean. i was telling the true story of what happend today.

Using alternative words or even initials to represent as certain words could have helped, and it wouldn't have changed the truth behind your story at all.

Think before you post next time, and be considerate to fellow members.
salcha
He's funny. And he's asian. Let me go find his pic...
corizzle20
fuk u salcha. dont show that pic to anyone. it was when i was in 5th grade. 5 years later im here.

QUOTE(tainted_angel @ May 10 2006, 10:26 PM) *
Using alternative words or even initials to represent as certain words could have helped, and it wouldn't have changed the truth behind your story at all.

no. i do what i want as long as im following the rules here.

QUOTE(tainted_angel @ May 10 2006, 10:26 PM) *

hi-C
I'm sure the picture isn't that bad. Unless, you know, it was a candid shot of you picking your nose and eating the booger. Then I'm sure that would be highly embarrassing.
salcha
LOL how nice.

Can't help it. Helluh cute. Why doesn't your personality match, eh? Btw, do you have a girlfriend?
corizzle20
it's not bad cuz im fuking hot! but i looked like alittle kid. and how the fuk does everyone remember me? i was gone for like a year
SarahxJoy
HAH. I remember that picture from NatSkins.
You look like a nice boy too. I guess things change.
salcha
Haha old school Natskins! Don't remember him though. Anyway, you should act more asian.
corizzle20
lol. that's not even me. that's my lil cuz. he's 10 years old. i was jk with all of u about that pic.

hey can we get back to the fuking topic?

[Posts merged. -- Madame C]
xoxoxx
CORIZLLE YOU'RE BACK!

hey bich ( From: corizzle20 )
where the fuk did u find that picture of me.

how are you my horny asian buddy?

you swear a lot, go find a therapist.

Re:picture ( From: corizzle20 )
ok that's not me. it's my lil cuz.

but you just said up there that it's you in fifth grade.

my, what a horrible liar you are!
Girthy
I am quite speechless.
corizzle20
i know i was joking. it is my lil cuz. i was joking taht it was me, cuz that kid is hot! lol
salcha
LET'S GO FIND A ___________

Somebody went under a dock
and there they saw a rock!
But it wasn't a rock,
it was a .......
xoxoxx
ROCK LOBSTER!

--

@ corizzle,

so now you're telling me you're homosexual? The kid is hot, that makes it even worse, because he's a cousin.

shame, asians can't be gay!
salcha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9u5lrChKl8

ROCK LOBSTERRRRRRRRRRR

Hey Corizzle, you should come to the Bay Area sometime. Hang out with me, Kameko, AND Girthy. Awesome huh.
corizzle20
hey someone get rid of my warn level. i deserve to get it down because i am keeping these forums alive with my nice topics lol
SarahxJoy
Lobster is good.

(corizzle20)

You double posted. _smile.gif
hi-C
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 11 2006, 1:50 AM) *
hey someone get rid of my warn level. i deserve to get it down because i am keeping these forums alive with my nice topics lol
Ha ha, no. You haven't proven yourself yet. But nice try.

And let's get back to the topic, y'all. I'd hate to close this.
corizzle20
QUOTE(salcha @ May 10 2006, 10:50 PM) *

wow what does rock lobster have to do with nigguhs calling me nigguh.
hi-C
QUOTE(Madame C @ May 11 2006, 1:51 AM) *
And let's get back to the topic, y'all. I'd hate to close this.

Just a reminder.
SarahxJoy
QUOTE(Madame C @ May 10 2006, 10:22 PM) *
You used "nigger" as an insult. That's why you don't get to use it.

But even if you didn't/don't mean it as an insult, you have to understand the history behind it; it was used by bigot, racist white people to dehumanize Black folks. As a result, we don't take kindly to people, other than ourselves, using it, for the most part. And it's only in the last two or three decades that Black people have turned the original meaning of the word to something akin to "family" or "brother/sister." Is it a double standard? Yes, I'm not going to pretend like its not. But it is one that is culturally and historically charged.

Also, there's a big difference between "nigger" with an "-er" and "nigga" with an "-a."

In any case, I agree with what she's said. ^
But really, I think it'd be better if people would just stop using the word in general.
corizzle20
QUOTE(tainted_angel @ May 10 2006, 10:53 PM) *
In any case, I agree with what she's said. ^
But really, I think it'd be better if people would just stop using the word in general.

yea there's a million topics on black nigguhz, but what i am asking is how come he calls me a nigguh when he should be calling me a chink? lol.
salcha
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 10 2006, 10:52 PM) *
wow what does rock lobster have to do with nigguhs calling me nigguh.

What does you talking about my rock lobster have to do wtih nigguhs calling you nigguh?

Btw, I don't get your topic. Perhaps you should put it in human terms...
xoxoxx
want to hear a semi-nigguh joke?

well it's not a nigguh joke at all, but it's funny.

what do you call 3 mexicans crossing your lawn?

trespassing!!!!

ROFLOL

--
ROCK LOBSTER
corizzle20
QUOTE(Kameko @ May 10 2006, 10:56 PM) *
want to hear a semi-nigguh joke?

well it's not a nigguh joke at all, but it's funny.

what do you call 3 mexicans crossing your lawn?

trespassing!!!!

ROFLOL

gayass joke. mekjahs are dirty too.
SarahxJoy
I think this topic has pretty much gone to Spam Land. sad.gif
salcha
What in the pejfsojfsdidf is a mekjah.

ROCK LOBSTER!!
SarahxJoy
Someone stop the madness!! pinch.gif
xoxoxx
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 10 2006, 10:56 PM) *
gayass joke. mekjahs are dirty too.

gayass guy.

ROCK LOBSTER

hi-C
Unless you guys reform yourselves, I'm closing this topic. Which is a shame since it is a valid point that should be discussed.
xoxoxx
sorry, i understand.

there's not a lot of "nigguh" calling in our area.

most people who do it are blacks, and they don't mean it.

i think it's bad how everyone takes that word so lightly, not filtering what they say.

it's even worse when i can't talk about rock lobsters.

but still, nigguh is a bad word.
SarahxJoy
Yeah, and I don't think that even if we close this one, and make another with the same question would make much of a difference.

'Cause then that thread could be filled with irrelevant posts as well. ermm.gif
We need some sort of spam thread where we can just let things out and not disrupt other threads. pinch.gif

..unless we already do have something like that. huh.gif
hi-C
^ Yeah, that's kinda what the "first person to get to page 21" thread in Forum Games is for.
typh-a-knee
Technically you are the one being racist.
It isn't YOUR race. You have no right to say it.
People like you really piss me off, and the day you realize ignorance isn't bliss may god bless your cute face.
corizzle20
where the fuk did rock lobster come in all of a suddeN?

QUOTE(typh-a-knee @ May 10 2006, 11:07 PM) *
Technically you are the one being racist.
It isn't YOUR race. You have no right to say it.
People like you really piss me off, and the day you realize ignorance isn't bliss may god bless your cute face.

first of all, jackass, that's not me. it's my lil cousin. and 2nd, if the blacks wanted freedom and hated the way white people called them nigguhz, then why do they now call themselves that? they don't have a right to say it either, after all the protesting their ancestors did.
xoxoxx
that's not your cousin, just admit that you're a horny little boy who shouldn't be horny.

your cousin is a rock lobster.

duh.

even if it was your cousin, why is it your profile pic?

are you gay?

do you believe in homosexuality in america?

blacks can call themselves whatever they want.

just like you can call yourself corrizle.

when you aren't.

why?

because you're a .....
corizzle20
hey wtf is wrong w/ u. how the fuk am i horny. no, im not gay, i hate fags. and it's my profile pic cuz my friends in real life know that that's my cute cousin who picks me up from school sometimes w/ my aunt.
salcha
ROCK LOBSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 10 2006, 11:10 PM) *
first of all, jackass, that's not me. it's my lil cousin. and 2nd, if the blacks wanted freedom and hated the way white people called them nigguhz, then why do they now call themselves that? they don't have a right to say it either, after all the protesting their ancestors did.

Well, first off, DON'T go around calling others jackasses because that just screams ignorance at at everyone else. Second, that cousin thing is a load of BS. Third, nger is used in a familiar term when used in a more relevant and joking matter among themselves. But when someone else points that term at them, it necessarily it's not supposed to be taken lightly. The term is used (and is known as) an insult most of the time anyway.

Wow, I think this was by far the longest post by me in ages. What a waste of time...back to my chem essay now sad.gif
typh-a-knee
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 11 2006, 2:10 AM) *

Would you rather we call you guys crackers then?
The word nigga is such a f**king formality amongst black people. It's used to refer to anything and everything. There is a difference between saying "wassup my nigga" and "nigger pick my cotton". You can't say any different so fall to the rear kid.
corizzle20
QUOTE(salcha @ May 10 2006, 11:17 PM) *
ROCK LOBSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Well, first off, DON'T go around calling others jackasses because that just screams ignorance at at everyone else. Second, that cousin thing is a load of BS. Third, nger is used in a familiar term when used in a more relevant and joking matter among themselves. But when someone else points that term at them, it necessarily it's not supposed to be taken lightly. The term is used (and is known as) an insult most of the time anyway.

i called that faggot a jackass because she said taht people like me piss her off. well she is the ugly b1tch that actually pisses ME off. and taht really is my cousin. i'll show u. where do u live?
if we live in the same area i can show him to u lol

QUOTE(typh-a-knee @ May 10 2006, 11:20 PM) *
Would you rather we call you guys crackers then?
The word nigga is such a f**king formality amongst black people. It's used to refer to anything and everything. There is a difference between saying "wassup my nigga" and "nigger pick my cotton". You can't say any different so fall to the rear kid.

hey what raelly pisses me off about u is when u call me kid. u dont even know me b1tch so shut the fuk up. even if you're a girl ill go over there and fuk u up if u dont stfu. bich as hoe. rofl.
hi-C
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 11 2006, 2:10 AM) *

I guess you missed my whole second post.

And dude...chill out. No need to name call.
xoxoxx
OH NOES! CORRIZZLE IS MAD!

the horny asian kid is mad, what will he do now!?

swear at us!

@corrizle
you are one interesting person. you'd like to meet strangers online to show them your cousin.

how strange. I bet you just want to get laid huh.

haha.
SarahxJoy
QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 10 2006, 11:10 PM) *

1. You're member bashing.

2. Whether or not that picture is of your little cousin, you're a liar. Not a good one, but a liar nonetheless.

3. I partially agree with you on black people calling their own the "N" word. We discussed this in my english class, and it's like they're teaching their own kids it's okay to say the word (even though I'm sure a lot of the people [your peers] who say it don't have kids yet). As long as people keep on using the word, even in a jokingly manner, it's still a derogatory term that has a history behind its meaning, and as people continue to use it (or any other racial slur for that matter), the longer the issue of racism will remain.

Just because people in the media say it, or your peers say it, doesn't change the fact of what it represents. A time of slavery, racism, and immense struggle for a people. But a lot of people, although they generally know where the word came from, don't take it into consideration each time they say it.

To a lot of people, it's like, as long as the word isn't used as an insult towards another black person, it doesn't matter and it's all a joke.

But I don't find racism a joke.
At all.

But my main problem with this thread is moreso on the fact of how you told your story, 'cause how you told it isn't helping your point at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.