Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just noticed.
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
typh-a-knee
I just noticed I don't talk to any of you people off CB.
I'm such an e-loner sad.gif
Afrodisiac-aka-Antho
It's because we don't like u
wink.gif
pshaa.shauna
I'd honestly rather talk to you than the kid above me.

Feel free to PM me.
talcumpowder
Poor you. Initiate conversation with someone. mellow.gif It's much more fun than whining about your e-loner status.
No really. It is.
iDecay
I don't really talk much to the people who don't go in the chat. The chat's where I met most of the people I know here, heh. Feel free to PM me or something. _smile.gif

And hi, I'm Tina. :D
typh-a-knee
Hi Suzzette.

To the people that said hit them up. Expect me to bother you on a daily basis as of today =)

I might hit up the chat.

But um. Yes. That is all.
emazing
AIM = skiptheremedy or just PM me. :D Either way, I'm up for a chat.
It's lame though, because honestly, I only know about 8 people from cB. Half of those people quit awhile ago, too.
Simba
I don't talk to too many people here either, but I've been going to the Createblog Chat quite a bit recently.

If you feel like IMing me... It's: ArjunaCapulong
I know. My usernames are so creative.
Gigi
I don't really talk to anyone outside of cB, either.

No offense, but there's really nothing to talk about...? Maybe I'm just a boring person.
Smoogrish
I'm Andie. Nice to meet you, Tiffany. -shakes hand-

My AIM is aandieee. I'm just as creative as Arjuna. -nod-
jennyjenny
^ yeah, there really is nothing to talk about...

i mean, seriously, what is there to talk about? i don't really talk to anyone i don't know, but i mean, if i just started im'ing random people i don't think it would go further than "nothing much"
typh-a-knee
I might start using the aim Chat.
Smoogrish
QUOTE(Cake. @ May 10 2006, 9:56 PM) *
^ yeah, there really is nothing to talk about...

i mean, seriously, what is there to talk about? i don't really talk to anyone i don't know, but i mean, if i just started im'ing random people i don't think it would go further than "nothing much"

You talk about life. What happened. Just normal things. _smile.gif
SarahxJoy
I'm an eLoner too then. laugh.gif
I PM people and stuff, but that's still considered as talking "on" CB, right? ermm.gif

I should go into the chat sometime.
You guys should look for me in there, then.
AIM's What Sarah Saidx. wink.gif

(Let's see who'll pay attention enough to notice when I do go in there.) whistling.gif
maryissa
I dont talk to any people off of cB expect for one person. I find it awkward going to the chat cuz i dont know anybody.
juliar
aww cmon guys, chat is awesome
*points at how nick and andie are both reading this topic*
they both go to chat!
StanleyThePanda
There are only a few I talk to outside of CB. mellow.gif
Anyone can talk to me if they'd like, just send me a PM
typh-a-knee
My aim is "youurrrrrre whack" yes; it's seriously my sn,
you people may pepper me with questions at any time=]
salcha
QUOTE(Smoogrish @ May 10 2006, 6:55 PM) *
I'm Andie. Nice to meet you, Tiffany. -shakes hand-

My AIM is aandieee. I'm just as creative as Arjuna. -nod-

^ Boring.
corizzle20
no one cares. go to introductions or something
xscore
well, that's not exactly a bad thing.
what's more important --friends in real life? or...cyber..companions..? .__.

QUOTE(corizzle20 @ May 11 2006, 1:02 AM) *

um. speak for yourself. <____<
ikn0wurm0m
Hmm i talk to a few of the people outside of cb...
but if anyone does want to talk to me
=] IM me DontBreathMyName
EddieV
Just IM someone, feel free to IM me if you want

AIM = Sulfur in K
Rampage
I don't really like CB chat just because I have a lot to do. But if you want to know the people you haven't seen in chat, or if you can't visit chat as much as you'd like you should just PM them. CB has a lot of great people and the only thing that could stop you from knowing them is you not takin inititive. I promise we won't bite =)
Kathleen

I agree. I mean, there's honestly no point to this topic whatsoever. It's such a waste of space. *Eye twitches* Rampage pointed out the obvious reason as to why you don't talk to createBlog people out of here, if it even matters at all. I mean, honestly. What do you expect us to do about no one talking to you?
demolished
i'm an e-loner.

i dont care. my life over the internet is ... wow. i wouldnt do that though. i perfer real life. :]
NatiMarie
Aww don't worry. It's hard to talk to people from a forum. Just jump in the chat room or something. That's how some friendships form.
flc
QUOTE(Kathleen @ May 11 2006, 3:41 PM) *

I agree. I mean, there's honestly no point to this topic whatsoever. It's such a waste of space. *Eye twitches* Rampage pointed out the obvious reason as to why you don't talk to createBlog people out of here, if it even matters at all. I mean, honestly. What do you expect us to do about no one talking to you?
Such anger, woman.

A lot of topics here in The Lounge are pointless, I'm sure. Like the ones called, "I have an announcement to make," or "EVAN'S PIC!" or "KEVIN'S PIC!" I thought this was supposed to be the forum where we can kick back and not worry about making pointless topics.

Hello, Tiffany! I'm Francesca. =)
AngryBaby
wow, ive just relized, out of ALL the people that have pmed me, i was never the first to pm. ( like start the first initial pm of a e-friendship.)
someone alwasy just suddenly pmed me.

lol i remember when latin prep was still here, he pmed me sayin that, "yeah i think your cool, and i just wanna get to know a cool dude on cb" i was like, o-KAY! nice to meet ya! hehe.gif

and i rememeber when i was talking to one girl, and i was just kidding saying, "you can send me a pick of that ass"....dont know how that convo started, but ANYWAY! She actually did it! she pmed me a pic of her ass. lol. i was like " i was just joking but okay lol"
so yeah i think if people didnt pm me first i would have much less e-friends...

because im a lazy bitch
flc
^ Your av and sig make me hungry.
AngryBaby
me too. sad.gif
chaneun
whatever you do, don't befriend evan! he'll try to eat you and make your eLife a living eHell. :(
AngryBaby
shes right^ watch out
flc
QUOTE(chaneun @ May 15 2006, 9:22 PM) *
whatever you do, don't befriend evan! he'll try to eat you and make your eLife a living eHell. :(
He hasn't done that to me yet. =/
Afrodisiac-aka-Antho
he tried 2 get me...
bastard
incoherent
QUOTE(PU$$Y_PUMP#R_3000 @ May 10 2006, 7:11 PM) *
It's because we don't like u
wink.gif
well then you guys would be best friends...
AngryBaby
their already friends, STOOPID
AnnahhbeL
Hey, I'm Annie.
PM me if anything :D
flc
QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ May 15 2006, 9:38 PM) *
STOOPID
Lmao.
typh-a-knee
QUOTE(chaneun @ May 15 2006, 10:22 PM) *

who's evan
flc
QUOTE(typh-a-knee @ May 16 2006, 8:59 PM) *
who's evan
L!ckitySplit.
xoxoxx
I just noticed, you're a lame person.

Topic Closed
flc
You guys are bastards. alien.gif
Crich323
It's okay. I don't talk to many people on here either. I'm more of a standoffish kind of person. _dry.gif
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(Rampage @ May 11 2006, 3:35 PM) *
I don't really like CB chat just because I have a lot to do. But if you want to know the people you haven't seen in chat, or if you can't visit chat as much as you'd like you should just PM them. CB has a lot of great people and the only thing that could stop you from knowing them is you not takin inititive. I promise we won't bite =)

You need to get on AIM woman! rolleyes.gif
And I need to visit HF more. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.