Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juuuuuust out of curiosity...
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2
Kathleen
Does anyone around here still call each other? blink.gif
chaneun
yep.
we still do.
wb kathleen. flowers.gif
Kathleen
Now I just feel really disconnected. Like, uber disconnected or something.
chaneun
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Apr 24 2006, 5:18 PM) *
Now I just feel really disconnected. Like, uber disconnected or something.

10,000th post!
It's okay, Kathleen. You have a life. :(
Statues/Shadows
Meh, I haven't talked to anyone in months either.
Blow_Don't_SUCK
Yup we still have phone parties. I bet ya don't know me.
Smoogrish
You definitely don't know me. laugh.gif
Kathleen
sad.gif ^ That makes me feel like an old hag.
I Shot JFK
nicki, you've spoken to me...

hrrm, i havent spoken to a cb-er (other than nicki) on the phone in FOREVER... damn the whole international thing

but woot for kathleen
Statues/Shadows
You don't count rolleyes.gif
I Shot JFK
you'll crush my self esteem, you know
Statues/Shadows
That's likely.

Ooh, hey, I see Ariel!
Ington
I plan to call Kathleen soon. I would have yesterday, but I had to go to an engagement party.

I feel kinda cut off too. The only person I really talk to anymore that I've met on cB is Kathleen.

edited

Why, hello. :D
Smoogrish
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Apr 24 2006, 5:25 PM) *
sad.gif ^ That makes me feel like an old hag.

Awww, I'm sorry! I didn't mean tooooooo. console.gif

laugh.gif
I Shot JFK
well, ariel, maybe if you hadnt abandoned dea rold genf, that wouldntbe ture, now would it?

lol, jp
Statues/Shadows
I don;t like unactive forums. I keep forgetting to go back, and then when I do, I jump into the middle of conversations and then to forget to come back in until a month later when it's on to something entirely different again.
I Shot JFK
GenF isnt inactive though... its just shrunk.
jooleeah
Mmm, sort of. I know people still have tons of phone parties...

Dooo you remember me Kathleen? throb.gif It's okay. I'm old too. Sort of.
Statues/Shadows
no, it's a bit inactive. If I can go more than a day without someone posting, that isn't active.
Paradox of Life
I haven't talked to Brenden in a looong time. We were talking for like .. 3 hours a few months ago. Dang, I miss that kid.
I Shot JFK
genf hasnt gone a day without someone posting in aaaaaaaaaaages... but ok...

and who is brenden?
Statues/Shadows
I think I meant within a day, actually. If I have to wait a day, I'll forget it exists.
GREASEbaby
Hi Kathleen wave.gif
I'm Janette, btw. I don't think I've met you yet.. ermm.gif

Oh looky! You have a life!! Ooohh...ahhh... Haha. We all do at somepoint tongue.gif

Random fact about me:
I'm a myspace brat.
And, uh, I like to use a LOT of smilies tongue.gif

Haha, this feels like a reply to an intro topic.
tinababy143
ive never called anyone here ever. this is probably the only place online that i never made like "a new friend" that i kept in contact with online or over the phone. ive made friends on livejournal and myspace tho haha. im nice i promise! LoL
oXMuhNirvanaXo
aw
nobody ever calls me :-(
Teesa
Nope!
jooleeah
QUOTE(TiNaBaBY074 @ Apr 24 2006, 6:14 PM) *
ive never called anyone here ever. this is probably the only place online that i never made like "a new friend" that i kept in contact with online or over the phone. ive made friends on livejournal and myspace tho haha. im nice i promise! LoL

I remember you, though! From like a year or two ago. Hehe.
Tribal J_Rome
talked to naomi/jose/yen last week. and tina for a minute when yen left all of us to go watch sin city cuz she's a la hooser. :D
Blow_Don't_SUCK
^T_T Meanie jerome. I didn't want to waste my minutes and it was 3 am where I was at. not cool.
stephinika
I've only spoken on the phone to Lorena...I'd love to call more people if possible though! It's just difficult to... pinch.gif
And Kathleen, you're not that old haha I remember you! Do you remember me? rolleyes.gif
me1issaaaa
QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Apr 24 2006, 5:26 PM) *
nicki, you've spoken to me...

hrrm, i havent spoken to a cb-er (other than nicki) on the phone in FOREVER... damn the whole international thing

but woot for kathleen

We talked on the phone... remember? "Why are you white?"
AND we've met. I think we win. wub.gif

KATHLEEN!!!!! hug.gif I've missed you. I'm glad we kept in touch over Myspace, though. And we still have to do that phone call we said we'd do! [:
Kathleen
Waaaaiiiiit a sec. Let me get this cleared:
I Shot JFK - James?
Statues/Shadows - Nicki?
Gaaaah you people and your name changes! hammer.gif
ANYWHO yes, I remember you Julia! happy.gif For some reason, I always...recall that avatar with the sheep. Haha. I have no idea why, but I do. Helloooo Janette! flowers.gif That's because you smell, oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo *pat pat* Haha. I keeeed. rolleyes.gif OH EM GEE. I LOVE FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, Tribal J_Rome! *Gasp* asdg;gfds WHO COULD FORGET YOU, STEPH? tongue.gif Did you have to ask?
GREASEbaby
do you guys actually call eachother on the phone?
or with skype or somethin'?
StanleyThePanda
Ive only been on the phone with people from CB once.
So... uh yeah hahaha
Kathleen
Melissa, yes! throb.gif
do you guys actually call eachother on the phone?

Mmm actually, we teleport to each others' houses.
stephinika
^^
Haha, that made me laugh. laugh.gif And yay, you remember. Just checkin'. tongue.gif And yeah those name changes are confusing when you leave and come back haha. I just realized you're not on my myspace friend list so I'm adding you right now!

Damn my parents and they're paranoid-ness about internet people + living in Canada...I wanna talk to more people. =p
Kathleen
Blaarrrgh. No one ever calls me. NOT EVEN ARIEL, WHO'S SUPPOSEDLY MY BEST ONLINE FRIEND. What a tard.
tinababy143
QUOTE(jooleeah @ Apr 24 2006, 3:27 PM) *
I remember you, though! From like a year or two ago. Hehe.

aww yay. i feel loved! haha. yeah..i think i registered apr 2004 && i left for a while but im back for a bit now : )
jooleeah
^_smile.gif Yaaay! Btw, Congrats on the baby! happy.gif

Haha, Kathleen, I think most people remember me from that sheep avatar. sweating.gif I always think about switching back just so people will remember who I am hahaha. Anyway, I'm glad you're visiting flowers.gif
Tribal J_Rome
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Apr 24 2006, 6:11 PM) *
I Shot JFK - James?
Statues/Shadows - Nicki?
Gaaaah you people and your name changes! hammer.gif
ANYWHO yes, I remember you Julia! happy.gif For some reason, I always...recall that avatar with the sheep. Haha. I have no idea why, but I do. Helloooo Janette! flowers.gif That's because you smell, oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo *pat pat* Haha. I keeeed. rolleyes.gif OH EM GEE. I LOVE FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, Tribal J_Rome! *Gasp* asdg;gfds WHO COULD FORGET YOU, STEPH? tongue.gif Did you have to ask?

you're cool! happy.gif flowers.gif

but of course it already assumed that from all the people that know you in this thread
Statues/Shadows
QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Apr 24 2006, 9:07 PM) *
We talked on the phone... remember? "Why are you white?"
AND we've met. I think we win. wub.gif

That was a while ago, though..and calling you was fun! (even though I screwed it up)

QUOTE(Kathleen @ Apr 24 2006, 9:11 PM) *
I Shot JFK - James?
Statues/Shadows - Nicki?

Yes and yes. Who else converses as distinctly as us? haha
Kathleen
Haha. Silly me. *Hits head* Any other major people change their name that I should be aware of? pinch.gif
Statues/Shadows
Errr...good question. i don't think so, if you've been around since that last big name change, which I think you have.
Rachel
Ummm, I've spoken to Anna (I miss her =[) and Naomi <333

I would love to speak to Nicki, Steph, James of course, Gigi, Melissa, Yanners, Ariel, ect. AND YOU KATHLEENY
stephinika
Honestly, I WILL find a way to talk to more people on the phone... pinch.gif I swear it!
I wanna talk to you tooo Rachel! And lots of others! _smile.gif
priyas
ive never had an online friend here. cry.gif
juliar
i don't do phone parties because my mom might actually slit my throat if i do that. but i do skype parties :D talked to jose, naomi, tina, eddie, jerome, ryan, the other julia, mindy, justin...someone else. i think. heh :D

kathleeeeen it's been a while, yo. if you even remember this julia ;o
EddieV
I still call people, or people still call me.
Smoogrish
I don't call people because my dad will freak out if our phone bill suddenly soars, and I don't have skype because my mic got broken. sad.gif Someone buy me a new mic! laugh.gif
misoshiru
QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Apr 25 2006, 5:35 AM) *
well, ariel, maybe if you hadnt abandoned dea rold genf, that wouldntbe ture, now would it?

lol, jp

I AGREE. ariel come back to genf you poohhead.

I'll start calling people when I go to the States for college...pssst naomi! shifty.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.