Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skirt or Dress?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
priyas
i prefer skirts. but im wearing a dress to grad of course.
julianaaa
a skirt. i hate dresses. its REALLY RARE to ever see me in a dress. i feel that skirts allow me to be able to walk more easily.
sprezzatura
Skirt, stay cute and casual at the same time.
You can match skirts with different combinations of shirts etc. but dresses are limited in matching.
flc
I really do like both actually.
colleen92
i have a lot of skirts. they're really cute but i like dresses better. not real fancy dresses but like sundresses. they're flirty and classy but are still casual enough to wear out with your friends or even to school : ) my goodness i love dresses...
mickybeans
im more of a skirt girl, havent worn a dress since 5th grade. :P
jue
skirts over dress.
but jeans over skirts.
flc
QUOTE(ROARxD @ Apr 13 2006, 10:02 PM) *
but jeans over skirts.
Jeans..over skirts?
-sincerely
neither. lol, but if i had to pick, skirt. =]
_sarcastic_
i love skirts. but i prefer jeans better
jennyjenny
Yeah, I prefer jeans.

Jeans > skirts > dresses

I think dresses are TOO formalwear. Skirts are pretty casual, i suppose.
silver-rain
It really depends on the occasion. For something formal, usually a dress. If it's a hot day, most likely a skirt.
But I would prefer jeans over both.
Chii
QUOTE(x__Elle. @ Apr 13 2006, 11:10 PM) *
Jeans..over skirts?

I think she means that she prefers jeans more than she prefers skirts.

I love skirts, I'd wear them year-round if I could. Dresses are great, I don't have any casual ones yet but I'll get some soon enough after I start working.

I like skirts better than dresses though. Like what peggysturr said, skirts are more versatile. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer.
mylittleMiracle
skirts.but i prefer jeans.:P
TwistMe
I would pick skirt over dress, I just feel like skirts are more comfortable to be in.
shadowchild
skirts for sure. They are more sexy... but if you're trying to be fancy and lady-like, I'd say a dress. But I won't be caught dead in a dress other than for prom/grad.
imnoxonesmemory
someone told me that..
if someone told you to take of an item of clothing... and you were wearing a dress, you'd be left in your undies.
but if you were wearing a skirt, you'd only loose the skirt.
lol.!!
pink.x.r0se
skirts definately
but sometimes those casual sundresses can be really cute
Paulina
Skirts are more funner. You can mix and match any top with it while with a dress you just have...a dress.
Intoxique
Depends where I am going like if it's a causal day I usually wear skirts & if it's a family event or my grad then I wear dresses.
RubyAnne1214
Lucky for me, I can wear skirts all year-'round. I live in FLA, but it does get really hot pinch.gif . I prefer skirts, I haven't worn a dress since...goodness, like 3rd grade or something. But I would rather wear jeans or sweatpants, I don't really like dresses all that much. But I suppose if I had the money..

QUOTE(imnoxonesmemory @ Apr 14 2006, 10:07 AM) *
someone told me that..
if someone told you to take of an item of clothing... and you were wearing a dress, you'd be left in your undies.
but if you were wearing a skirt, you'd only loose the skirt.
lol.!!

Well if someone told you to take off your an item of clothing and you were wearing a dress, you could take off your panties or your bra, and if you were wearing a skirt you could do the same, but still, that's cute. tongue.gif
lilnatcat
I'd prefer skirt~ I can mix and match it with my tops~
My Cinderella.
I love dresses. They make me feel...pretty? Whenever I wear skirts, I fear I may be too revealing.
fathomlessdame
skirts..but if im really dressing up for something...dress
colleen92
these are the kind of dresses i like. i have the purple one.

Programmer
skirts = ez access
dress = Keeping it Professional

enough said.
Smoogrish
hammer.gif That's. Disgusting. Thankyouverymuch.

It would really depend on what occaision. Skirts for everyday, dresses for parties.
mseryel2
skirts of course
you get more free will with it, and you can mix and match tops to go with your skirt for the creative type. happy.gif
CHiiCKENBUTT
skirts skirts skirts. i hate dresses !
kylovin06
Dresses are okay on certain events.
Skirts...I hate them.
PrincessAda
Skirt
Intoxique
Skirts for casuals everyday & dress for something a bit more formal.
AnnahhbeL
Definatly skirts.
This Confession
yea
a skirt.
5ayuri
Skirt
mmhmichelle
both. but the dress has to be "me". lol. well obviously. but yea. skirts make me look more retarded though.
july-eighth
Skirts. It's easy to find one that either looks casual, formal, or both at the same time. Plus, they're cheaper than dresses. XD
I do like dresses though, it's just that I prefer skirts more.
oXMuhNirvanaXo
depends..
adecimalabove
Skirts

Skirts
angelrevelation
it's a lot easier to find nice skirts, but all nice dresses are usually expensive. around here anyway. plus you can match skirts with stuff easier
xbby_charmz
I like dresses for proms and graduations and christmas parties but i love wearing skirts to dem malls, beaches or just chillin
Emo Junkie
Mm... I like those cute, summer, mini dresses.

Too bad they don't make them like that anymore.
The low, heart-shaped necklines, slightly gathered into the center. Flowery, and stringy at the back.

I wear mine with jeans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.