Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Bowling for Columbine"
Forums > Community Center > Music
AngelinaTaylor
I was wondering whether this topic belongs here or in the "Debate Forum", but I posted it here because it's just basic opinions/gut reactions.

If you've seen the movie "Bowling for Columbine", what do you think about it overall? (It's a documentary by the way.) Do you think it's biased or pretty much real?

I'm very interested in people's opinions..

Taylor``
incoherent
perhaps entertainment since its about a movie.

i never personally saw the movie, but wanted to when it came out. ill probably try to rent it sometime.
Zatanna
Hello Taylor. :)

I'm going to go ahead and move this to Entertainment.

Mods - Please move elsewhere (debate?) if you think that's more appropriate. :)

--> Moved
AngelinaTaylor
Thanks for moving it.. I didn't want to post this under "Enertainment" just because the movie isn't really entertaining, but more informative and controversial. But I guess it does belong here..

Cheers,
Taylor``
Flavored Condom
I made a topic similar to this long ago pinch.gif

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...55&hl=columbine
AngelinaTaylor
Sorry, when I searched, 15 pages of random results showed up. I don't think your "search engine" is working proplerly.

Taylor``
misoshiru
Well, since these two topics are pretty much the same, I'm going to go ahead and close this unless a mod decides that this should be re-opened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.