Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: zits on back?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
xTiNAxx
i have pimples on my back >.< and i've wash it like crazy but they still wont go away!

any tips on how to get rid of them? cuz they're really red and nasty and i can't wear tank tops or something, because i always feel like people are staring at my back and going "ew."

and also, are they common? or not?
ranniel
someone move this to the Health Forum. I think there's already a topic on this in the Health forum too.wink.gif
flc
Yep, they're pretty common. I dunno. Like I mentioned in a similar topic in the Health forum, I had a lot of them when my hair was long. The only thing that worked was cutting my hair really short. x_x
Paradox of Life
Visit a dermatologist. But in the meantime, get a medical body wash. Don't get cheap, no-name brands. They can actually dry and inflammate skin even more.
misoshiru
there's a thread on this in the health section, under the title of "Bacne." you can see what people have posted there on getting rid of bacne. one common way if you don't want to see a dermatologist is to drink more water, eat more vegetables/fruits, and scrub your back with a towel/loofah pad while showering.
demolished
Use Dove body moisturing with a label of cucumber and green tea. use that on your back. after that, rub your back w/ yur hand.

what the soap does is to smoothes the acne or bumbs. whatever that is ...
misoshiru
Moved
Zatanna
Bacne is really frustrating. :(

But we have a few topics on the subject already.
ferrers
THE BEST SOLUTION TO FINALLY GET RID OF ACNE/PIMPLES (EVERYWHERE) IS ON THIS SITE:

Link Removed

Check it out and you'll be amazed :)
Laughsalot
i started developing it in the summer between 6th and 7th grade. ack. i have alot but not like millions and millions. but try using the neutrogena wash the one with the beads. that would work the best i'm sure. but don't scratch at your bacne!!. that's a NO NO. Don't even TOUCH them. just leave em alone. oh peopel can also get pimples on their chest area too. but it's easier to get rid of those than the bacne cuz you can reach them easily to put cream or whatever on.
synthase
dont keep on touching them
Dizzi
get acne body wash
OhMyAnniee
Don't wear tight shirts.
Your pores can't breathe so dirt gets trapped in your back causing pimples to flame up.
DarkImpressions
Well my mom uses proactive and it works really good,You should get some lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.