Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you get a girl to like you...
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
dukesoccer07
Anything you can do?
Luster Soldier
Just be a nice guy around her. Offer your help to her whenever she needs it. Talk to her whenever you can, but don't be too annoying.
dukesoccer07
I am a nice guy... but I get screwed over... hence the other topic "Why do nice guys finish last?"....

But yeah that would be one way... but it doesnt work in the long term
DoOdOox3
well.. people usually say you have to be yourself.. but trying to get a grl to notice you... you gotta do something...

hmm... i believe guys nowdays love to be funny.. and loud. and atheletic? if you are into those stuff.. keep doing it.. arent you a soccer dude? that is absolutely attractive.. [to me yeh]

but.. i find quiet guys attractive.. like sit outside of the group.. alone... but actually he has lots friends. but just dont wanta get involved into things that dont matter much. i donno.. i tend to notice guys when they are alone.

i actually got bored of the "funny guys".. weird me. wacko.gif

anyways.. thanks for the comment on my post-->"how is it a joke?" but by assurance.. do you refer to all kinds guys or.. just the shy ones? cuz the guys i like right now... it`s weird. he`s in a rock band-->lead singer. pretty good. but he dont talk that much.. hes like what i meant by a "loner with lots friends".. well.. hes not a loner.. cuz all the rock people in school are like T-I-G-H-T. but i like how he acts.. just unique i guess.....

laterz.
dukesoccer07
Hehe is quite odd... I'm athletic... people think I am funny... but I'm definetely the quiet type when I'm around certain people... definetely shy...

thats the thing, I cant really meet new people cause I'm too shy
Fatality
Girls usually like guys who can be nice but also have a bad side to them. So don't show off a lot but just be you. If she can't like you for who you are..then..forget her. She's not worth your time..and thats the truth..

-Lily-
dukesoccer07
But I doesnt seem like it works for me... no one ever likes me... ermm.gif
nas
I totally forgot where this was from.. but here.

"...pretend I like all the same stuff?"

"That is what you would do if she was an enemy agent. You find out what she likes and then you compare that list with your likes and when you find matches you exploit them. You have to be genuine to get genuine results."

that's elite lol
DoOdOox3
what you mean no one likes you?>!??! i just saw your pic form the "picture" thing... you are pretty cute.. and does soccerr?? please... i donno what planet are you on.. but grls in my school droooool all over the socceerr guys.

c`mon.. atheletic guys are always good. =]
dukesoccer07
well people around here dont... im just a loser around herre
DoOdOox3
and by "funny" i dont mean normal level of humor.. some guys nowdays just keep saying some lame and corny jokes.. cant even call those jokes anymore... and they think they are all funny. but really.. they are just being loud and obnoxious...
dukesoccer07
my humor is very sarcastic
DoOdOox3
awww.. cmonnn stop that.. dont say you are a loserrr...

you know what... be confident. it might be hard to find confidence.. but. go find it!! act as confident as you can around girls. and absolutely not desperate. do not act desperate around girls. make them go crazy for you. like act like... you dont care about any girl... iono how to explain it. but itz true buddy..

and i think you are cute. tongue.gif
dukesoccer07
hehe thanks...

I never act depressed around anyone... I hide it...

I always just act like nothings wrong around anyone
DoOdOox3
... humor.. sarcastic?? VERY sarcastic?? sarcastic people are smart. i think they are cool.. unless you annoy people with your sarcasmm.. mellow.gif
dukesoccer07
it depends who it is... I annoy some people cause they annoy me... but usually its just out of fun
jooleeah
well.. people usually say you have to be yourself.. but trying to get a grl to notice you... you gotta do something...

hmm... i believe guys nowdays love to be funny.. and loud. and atheletic? if you are into those stuff.. keep doing it.. arent you a soccer dude? that is absolutely attractive.. [to me yeh]

but.. i find quiet guys attractive.. like sit outside of the group.. alone... but actually he has lots friends. but just dont wanta get involved into things that dont matter much. i donno.. i tend to notice guys when they are alone.

ahhh me too. i like funny guys kinda, but i mean, they have to be funny at funny times and be serious at serious times. i especially agree with you on the alone but has lots of friends thing. hehe.
DoOdOox3
awww.. thatz like me.. im all "happy"... friendly.. but no more than 2 people know how i really feeeel.. i like depressed guys.. i guess it's cuz i dont have a great relationship with my family. and if my bf always talk about how good his relationship is.. that will juss be weird.. and he wouldnt understand the depression... im not SUPER depressed.. i usually hide it very well... so to others.. im really like an open person. but in front of the guy i like.. i would just .. pee in my pants... sad.gif
dukesoccer07
Well I'm at the point where it doesnt matter to show or hide it because all my friends are turning against me... i cant stand my family... and so on...
nas
Look on the brighter side of life. Laugh at others. http://pixyland.org/peterpan/ cheers mate and chin up. You're moving right? Look forward to something new.
dukesoccer07
I dont know if im gonna move... its so confusing right now.... grrr
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(dukesoccer07 @ May 12 2004, 8:41 PM)
Well I'm at the point where it doesnt matter to show or hide it because all my friends are turning against me... i cant stand my family... and so on...

wow.. friends turning against you????

oooo.... ermm.gif iono what to say... make new and better friends?

but c`mon.. cant be ALL OF them turniin against you... or did you do something bad?... bout family.. hahha.. this doesnt sound good or w/e.. but screw them... if they being too harsh or unreasonable... just forget about them... i reallllly hate my dad... and i can just take him outta my life so easily... wait.. i`v already done that... hez practically not my dad anymore.. i dont even see him anymore.. which is good cuz i dont wanta. but anywayz... dont even get upset over family... [oo.. im havin bad influence on u...]

anda bout grls... hs relationship dont mean forever.. so if you really want a serious relationship... or lots of them.. wait til college... you most likely not gonna marry the girl you are dating in hs anywayz... so dont wry about it.. be yourself i guess..

the lucky girl will be at somewhere waiting for you
and only you. cool.gif
CEP
Easy. Have the perfect lines for the perfect situations.
But you CANT use those cheesy lines they have on those little quote pictures with dolls next to them.
You gotta use your own.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi
dukesoccer07
QUOTE(DoOdOox3 @ May 12 2004, 8:59 PM)
anda bout grls... hs relationship dont mean forever.. so if you really want a serious relationship... or lots of them.. wait til college... you most likely not gonna marry the girl you are dating in hs anywayz... so dont wry about it.. be yourself i guess..

the lucky girl will be at somewhere waiting for you
and only you. cool.gif

^^I am in college sad.gif

I dont let my family get to me... I ignore them... cause they do the same to me...

and I feel like my friends have left me... that they no longer care or want to hang out with me
PinoyOtaku
QUOTE(dukesoccer07 @ May 12 2004, 4:25 PM)
But I doesnt seem like it works for me... no one ever likes me... ermm.gif

I know how it feels man... cry.gif
dukesoccer07
At least I'm not the only one... even though i know im not...

if only we lived in a fair world tongue.gif
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(dukesoccer07 @ May 12 2004, 9:01 PM)
^^I am in college sad.gif

I dont let my family get to me... I ignore them... cause they do the same to me...

and I feel like my friends have left me... that they no longer care or want to hang out with me

yo uare in COLLLLLEGE??? holy crap.. that is HOT... -________- wow...

yeh... so uh.... why am i [HS minor] givin advice to a college SOCCER player...anywayyz.. c`mon.. you are a college dude.. get some guts and go for some grls... open up..

ok now i really dono what am i saying.. cuz... im not in college yet.. -__-

w/e SOCCER BOYS ARE STIL ATTRACTIVE!!!!! whistling.gif
dukesoccer07
hehe I dont play soccer anymore... I used to... but i think it would be easier if i lived in dorms... but i go to a college close by my home so i live at home... im hoping to find an apartment if i dont move.... cause i cant live at home anymore... it drives me nuts
DoOdOox3
no shit.. lmaoo... by the time i go to college... i will say GOOD BYE to my parents for EVER AND EVER AND EVERRRR.. god.. cant wait...

and here yo uare... got the opportunityy.. and still stay at home.. -___-

anywayyz.. get outta house... how can you stand them... !!
dukesoccer07
i cant... thats my source of depression....

but then again so is being alone
DoOdOox3
what you mean you CANT?! you are an adult now...!!! you have absolute rights to move outta house.. do your parents chain you to the house?! just move outta house.. get your own apartment.. gonna be fun!
dukesoccer07
I mean I cant stand them... of course I could move out... but I dont want to do anything they dont like... cause if shit goes down I need a place to move back into
DoOdOox3
ooo tru.. that sucks... _dry.gif

man... i never thought of that... but again.. you dont NEED your parents right? you can always survive on your own. arnt you suppose to? you are old... _unsure.gif LOL.. anywayz. i guess you are right. you shoudlnt do anything crazy... just in case soemthing happenz and you NEED your parents.
dukesoccer07
yeah... I figured if I lived in my own apartment I could throw some parties and maybe meet new people... but thats all a hope
Note
you cant make a girl like you. thats just wrong.
dukesoccer07
what if I had some mind control device?
sweetlyz
just talk to her, get to know her and let her get to know yOo. if she likes what she sees then there .. but don`t change who yOo are just to get some girl to like you.
DoOdOox3
lmaoo.. mind control device.. lmao.. good job....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.