Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Save The Children
Forums > Community Center > Music
fameONE
CAM'RON???
http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/152...01/story.jhtml

Throughout his career, Cam'ron has put more than a few MCs on notice, but now he's turning his scorn toward sexual predators who try to hook up with kids on the Internet. In October Cam plans on putting out a DVD featuring several of his own sting
operations.

"I saw a special that MSNBC had done one time on [adults] on the Internet thinking they're talking to 13- or 14-year-olds," Cam explained of the inspiration for his latest and most surprising endeavor. "These people drive 200, 300 miles just to meet a 13- or 14-year-old. It ranges from teachers to rabbis to construction workers. It's just disgusting.

"We set up a similar situation where we are videotaping people thinking they're gonna meet little kids," he continued. "When they get there, it's gonna be me and [my manger] Big Joe like, 'What the hell are you doing, you damn pervert? What the f--- is wrong with you, coming to meet a 13-year-old boy?' We're gonna talk to them and not let them leave until we find out what's wrong with them."

So far Cam has caught two people in compromising positions, he said, and he wants to catch at least eight more for the still-untitled DVD. According to his crew, the Diplomats, there will be no police involvement.

On Tuesday, Cam's previous involvement with police found him standing in front of a judge thanks to a probation violation. In November he performed in Washington, D.C., but his probation requires him to get permission before leaving the state of New York, and he did not. Police were alerted to his whereabouts after he was shot as his convoy left a D.C. nightclub (see "Cam'ron Says He's Not Sure Incident Was A Failed Carjacking After All"). He must return to court in a few weeks to find out if he'll serve 30 days in jail.

"I'm being penalized for a shooting that went public that I'm a victim of," hissed Cam, who claims D.C. police are harassing him. "I'm not crying about it, because the law is the law. I was supposed to get permission. You're right, I did slip up and did go, but I don't really [like] how the case is being handled."

Killa Cam is going to save your life. blink.gif
yo pusha
Rico better watch out.
chaneun
LOL STEVEN!

Isn't Myspace the most prone place for people to meet and get kidnapped?
ANG33ZY
lol hoy.

anyways i saw that special on msnbc
miszSERENiTY
lol wow. cam'ron must be getting bored..
fameONE
QUOTE(miszSERENiTY @ Feb 13 2006, 7:24 PM)
lol wow. cam'ron must be getting bored..

Or maybe something has happened to make him want to put an end to pedofilia. Props to him, though.
Programmer
QUOTE(yo pusha @ Feb 13 2006, 1:16 AM)
Rico better watch out.

heh just can't get me off your mind can you? laugh.gif
yo pusha
LOL i know this ninja aint calling me a d-rider while dude quotes brandon saunders more than apple makes new ipods. matter fact dude quotes brandon more than too short put out albums. matter fact dude quotes brandon more than peyton manning throws interceptions. matter fact dude quotes brandon more than michelle kwan fell down yesterday. dude calling me a d-rider is like dude saying he got more than one facial expression. dude calling me a d-rider is like dude saying he got all the jordans. it just doesnt make sense. fall back doggy
Programmer
^ your ignorance is it's own reward...try not to hurt yourself.
hello moto
QUOTE(yo pusha @ Feb 14 2006, 12:55 AM)
LOL i know this ninja aint calling me a d-rider while dude quotes brandon saunders more than apple makes new ipods. matter fact dude quotes brandon more than too short put out albums. matter fact dude quotes brandon more than peyton manning throws interceptions. matter fact dude quotes brandon more than michelle kwan fell down yesterday. dude calling me a d-rider is like dude saying he got more than one facial expression. dude calling me a d-rider is like dude saying he got all the jordans. it just doesnt make sense. fall back doggy

LOL what the hell steven ding. what a good laugh.

anyways good for cam'ron. hey was he the rapper that got shot in the arm, driving in a lambo in d.c.?
Programmer
^ and yes he was..they robbed him of his 2006 blue diablo...and shot him...

i just love my city... _dry.gif
hi-C
^ That was Cam's fault. He knew about the area where Dream is.
Programmer
^ the club is now named "love" after being shut down for violations of sorts that i will not get into. But you are right the area behind "love" is horrible...
hi-C
^ ...the hale? Are you serious? I'm in New York right now so I had no clue. It's still the same place, no need to change the name.
Programmer
they revamped everything inside of it...and changed the name.....but yes it's the same location.
hi-C
^ I was just reading about it on thewashingtonpost.com. Sounds like something I have to see.

Okay, chattiness over sweating.gif
chaneun
QUOTE(yo pusha @ Feb 13 2006, 1:16 AM)
Rico better watch out.

what if someone gave Camron this actual page, and believes steven? (which what he said IS true)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.