Reserves:
- Tony Parker
- Pao Gasol
- Kevin Garnett
- Elton Brand
- Shawn Marion
- Irk Nowitski (no D on purpose)
- Jesus Shuttlesworth

WHAT THE f**k. WHERE IS FORMER WARRIOR & CURRENT WIZARD GILBERT ARENAS? DUDE IS UMM 4TH IN THE LEAGUE IN PPG, 2ND IN THREE POINT PERCENTAGE, ON A WINNING TEAM FOR 2 YEARS.. DUDE GOT ROBBED LIKE A DAMN NAS VIDEO.. THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT RIGHT.. BOOOOOOOOOO

and no warriors again ermm.gif thought that was expected with parker having a career year

but really though, 4 pistons? eh.. the all star game is a game meant to showcase the INDIVIDUAL achievements of one player, not team achievements.. BOOOOO

Lebron James
Dwanye Wade
Steve Nash
Chris Paul

eh.. skills competition.. who cares.. id rather see 2-Ball, or one on one challenge.. or even horse.. this shit is a joke.. MATTER FACT ID RATHER SEE A ROCK PAPER SCISSORS CONTEST.. that shit would even be more entertaining than skills comp..

Josh Smith
Andre Igodala
Nate Robinson
Hakim Warrick

dunk contest.. nate and josh smith in the finals.. nate will win.. people love the short guys.. no homo.. i still think they should change it to a 8 player format, and give them 30 seconds to complete a dunk.. no gimmicks

Ray Allen
Raja Bell
Chauncey Billups
Dirk Nowitzki
Quentin Richardson
Jason Terry

3 point shootout.. easy win for chauncey billups.. or it should be.. his style is more suited to this contest
Statistik
The East is going to take it this year..mvp will be LBJ..but it's gonna be a great game.

Skills competition?? ehh imma give it to Nash..he's quick

I'm going for Josh Smith to hold the crown again this year for the dunk contest.

RAY ALLEN will kill those hoops..
KrunkMuzik
Eastside n*gga! I think the East has more talent, more skills, more game. That's just MY opinion.
Shahin
Seems like the East is gonna shit all over us.
Teesa
Going for the East like every year..I love Allen throb.gif
The skills competition isn't that bad! I think it's somewhat entertaining..although throwing the ball into that hole thing frustrates me for some reason :/ But go Steve!
And I'm going for Josh Smith for the slam and Ray Allen for the three pointer..I've been rooting for him since forever :P
yo pusha
QUOTE(Teesa @ Feb 9 2006, 7:37 PM)
Going for the East like every year..I love Allen throb.gif
The skills competition isn't that bad! I think it's somewhat entertaining..although throwing the ball into that hole thing frustrates me for some reason :/ But go Steve!
And I'm going for Josh Smith for the slam and Ray Allen for the three pointer..I've been rooting for him since forever :P

the skills competition is horrible.. id rather see a tic tac toe competition.. i heard steven nash's tic tac toe skills were ON POINT ohmy.gif anyways.. this is my dream contest

one on one

three divisions

(6' 4" and lower)
1) allen iverson
2) baron davis
3) gilbert arenas
4) stephon marbury

(6'5 to 6'9)
1) kobe bryant
2) vince carter
3) ray allen
4) dwyane wade

(6'10 and above)
1) shaq
2) dirk
3) kg
4) td21

that would be very crazy and even more entertaining. then just for comedic purposes the three winners from each division would play 21.. no really, imagine it. shaq getting every rebound, but cant make any freethrow.. kobe winning the game on freethrows.. allen iverson getting zero poitns cause there are no fouls in 21.. lol.. too bad it would never happen because nobody wants to get embarassed

i remember when there was actually warrior representation in the all star weekend.. although not the actual game, but i was in oakland in 2000.. antawn jamison was nominated for the dunk contest but everybody knew dude couldnt even make a damn layup, much less dunk the basketball.. vince carter won that year.. but even after that.. jrich and gilbert back to back rookie contest mvps.. then jrich 3 times in the dunk contest.. now no warriors or former warriors.. unless vince carter counts.. warriors 5th pick traded for antawn jamison on draft day ermm.gif
fameONE
Man, I gives a f**k about the game. There's a party in Austin Sunday night that should have plenty of stars. Since UT won the Rose Bowl, and since Houston is only 3 hours away, people feel the need to extend the party to Austin.
yo pusha
big ups to ai junior
Teesa
Haha, I think a tic tac toe competition might be a little less intriguing, but whatever. I missed the rookie/sophmore game, but I saw highlights and man, can that Andre dunk!
yo pusha
QUOTE(Teesa @ Feb 17 2006, 10:09 PM) *
Haha, I think a tic tac toe competition might be a little less intriguing, but whatever. I missed the rookie/sophmore game, but I saw highlights and man, can that Andre dunk!

nah tessa trust me, i heard that chris paul got a MEAN rock paper scissors game.. he can do the scissors scissors paper rock scisccors paper paper combo with his left hand and his eyes closed on one foot.. you wont understand until you see it in person trust me

the celebrity game was terrible LOL.. tom tolbert is hilarious though.. bow wow and chris brown.. damn they sucked LOL.. ice cube and nelly were somewhat legit though

OH YEAH.. MY BOY GILBERT ARENAS REPLACES RAJA BELL IN THE THREE POINT SHOOTOUT.. GILBERT FORMER WARRIOR IS DOIN BIG THINGS..

peace
Teesa
^Haha, I see.
Chris Brown and Bow Wow sucked? I would have loved to see that!

Mm, I'm still going for Ray Allen or Chauncey for the 3-point shootout. And I am super excited for the Slam Dunk contest!
Nugget
..sad.gif
Chris Brown..
yo pusha
BOOOOOOOOOOO

ai deserved to win... nate was iiiiight but he pulled a chris andersen...

ps: CHARLES BARKLEY IS KILLIN ME LOL.. HILARIOUS

pps: magic says "THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK!!" every year...

ppps: Dirk cheated. he didnt get that shot off in time
Teesa
^Yeah, what was up with that scoring at the end? But Nate's dunk over Spud Webb was CRAZYYYYYY!

Lol, they were making fun of the refs, referring them to the officials at the Superbowl, because it was so clear that Dirk didn't have that shot off on time. Aw, I was going for Ray Allen, but whatever. sad.gif
Statistik
iguodala and robinson both made history..but the judges had to give it to nate..
yo pusha
charles barkley is straight comedy

Ernie : My dark horse is Gonzaga.
Charles : They ain't that dark..
(referring to the ethnic breakdown of Gonzaga)

Charles : Maybe he's crosseyed..
(when Josh Smith didn't jump from where he put the tape)

Charles : He ain't gon jump from there.. d**k Cheney got a better chance finding another hunting partner..
(when Josh Smith put the tape)
Teesa
^Haha, Charles is indeed funny. What was up with Josh Smith and the tape? That was odd.
yo pusha
my theory is that he pulled a jesse owens ..

remember jesse owens? 1936 olympics he was in the long jump and he kept getting disqualified because he stepped over the line. then german luz long told owens to put a towel about three feet behind the line so he would jump near the towel and not get disqualified?

i think that's what josh smith did, but he didn't think about the possible repercussions such as setting false expectations. it still wasn't a "41" dunk though, the man jumped from the free throw line and double pumped and dunked with two hands. and it was on his first try. that's at least a "44" to me.
Teesa
^So he put it there so he knew where the free throw line was? Yeah, he definitely deserved a better score.
edit// yeah, he certainly gave off the vibe that he was going to do the dunk from where the tape was. that sucks.
KrunkMuzik
Can't wait for tomorrow! East is gon' kill. West has boring people. Even though I respect Duncan, he don't celebrate after a dunk lol.

His face after a dunk. mellow.gif Mood-less lol.
yo pusha
yeah he put it there to make sure he didn't step over the free throw line
or maybe charles was right and that he is crosseyed lol

all star game tommorow should be interesting.. shaq is going to wear a grill seriosuly he is lol
Teesa
Haha, remember that one credit card commercial (or something) when they were making fun of Duncan not showing any emotional expression? Then for like a split-second he smiled? Haha, that always made me laugh :)

EW. Shaq's gonna wear what? That's gonna look dumb.
yo pusha
some videos for you guys

nightmare4taki
That dunk with Spudd Webb that Nate Robinson did was nice but
Andre Igodala's best dunks were hella sick and he should have one in my opinion.
Teesa
Haha, Allen is so cute throb.gif wub.gif
Mm, I dunno, Nate did a good job. But Andre's thing off the back of the backboard was waaayyy awesome.
AngryBaby
Nate had like 14 tries and still got a great score, sorry but it shouldnt work like that. it was getting annoying after awhile haha.

Andre's behind the backboard dunk was sick, he probably shoulda saved it for later though

nates spud dunk was sick too though

lol smith. you blew it with that damn tape.
fameONE
<---- Born & raised a Philly phan.

WE GOT ROBBED
yo pusha

robbery...

"what the f**k??" when nate rob brought out spud webb
KrunkMuzik
laugh.gif laugh.gif ^^^ Lol.

True that. Can't wait for today's game.
fameONE
CHRIS BROWN > bow wow

Teesa
Haha, I saw Kobe saying that and I was like, aww how mean! Haha, Nate sure showed him :)
Statistik
no one still beats vc's dunk in 2000..NO ONE. that was the sickest dunk ive ever seen.. but props to Nate!
fameONE
QUOTE(Statistik @ Feb 19 2006, 6:53 PM) *
no one still beats vc's dunk in 2000..NO ONE. that was the sickest dunk ive ever seen.. but props to Nate!

What the hell are you talking about? Jason Richardson's dunks outshined Vince's.

[Side note: You aren't Nas, so don't quote his words as your own]
Statistik
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Feb 19 2006, 8:09 PM) *
What the hell are you talking about? Jason Richardson's dunks outshined Vince's.

[Side note: You aren't Nas, so don't quote his words as your own]

wtf? it's not like im biting or anything..I just put quotes from other rappers in the "QUOTE BOX'..yeah I need to remove my name on the top of it. my bad..
yo pusha
LMFAO!!!! KID GAVE KOBE A RACCOON!!! HOW APPROPRIATE!! LMAO!!

JRICH = best contest dunker
Vince = best in game dunker

JOHN LEGEND UP NEXT!!

edit : that was the wackest halftime show ever.. even worse than the rapping cowboy last year
fameONE
Iverson finally scores. Damn nukka, catch up.

[Support the 'AI9 Got Robbed' Movement]
xmkaex
west side!..haha imma houston fan.. t-mac and yao
fameONE
I'm going for the East.

All day baby.

[EDIT: I was right... again]
KrunkMuzik
Eastside! Waddup?! East just KILLT! Good comeback!
yo pusha
smh at tracy mcgreedy
should have let kobe take that shot
fameONE
^His entire team fed him the ball the whole game. Its not greedy, he just got accustomed to it so he EXPECTED to get the ball.
yo pusha
yeah whatever still a really boring all star game.. check the title.. notes.. the houston crowd was very horrible.. shaq is hilarious.. pregamre introductions were better than the actual game.. deon saunders wife is hot..
fameONE
QUOTE(yo pusha @ Feb 19 2006, 11:05 PM) *
yeah whatever still a really boring all star game.. check the title.. notes.. the houston crowd was very horrible.. shaq is hilarious.. pregamre introductions were better than the actual game.. deon saunders wife is hot..

Deion Sanders' wife would get it in a NY minute.

EARRLY! cool.gif

That game was so sloppy.
CrackedRearView
QUOTE(yo pusha @ Feb 19 2006, 6:51 PM) *
LMFAO!!!! KID GAVE KOBE A RACCOON!!! HOW APPROPRIATE!! LMAO!!

JRICH = best contest dunker
Vince = best in game dunker

JOHN LEGEND UP NEXT!!

edit : that was the wackest halftime show ever.. even worse than the rapping cowboy last year

Wackest? hammer.gif
EddieV
I like tennis.
Statistik
great comeback from the east..

My prediction was right. LBJ WON THE ALL STAR MVP!

what's up to the youngsta
kryogenix
NATE ROBINSON REPRESENTIN THE KNICKS!

Too bad Q did so poorly sad.gif
WHOngos144
hell yes!

EAST WON!
nightmare4taki
One play that would have been awesome had it worked was where Shaq through the ball between Yaos legs and dude who received the ball was going to toss it to Shaq backwards for the Alley but he messed up. sad.gif

Shaq is hella funny, especially when he was dancing and that free throw had me rofling.

Tmac wrecked, and Kobe was most definitely humble in letting him have his night.

With that being said, if there were another Team USA I would have this lineup, plus with the feud between Shaq and Kobe its all legit.

Shaq
D. Wade
Kobe
AI
Lebron James
Billups
Rip Hamilton
Tmac
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Amari <-- if he wasn't hurt
Rasheed Wallace
Vince Carter
Jermain O'neal
Ray Allen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.