Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bubba Sparxxx's Comeback
Forums > Community Center > Music
fameONE
BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE!

Bubba Sparxxx hopes that the third time is "the charm," with his latest album on Big Boi's Purple Ribbon record label.

After two critically-acclaimed albums, Dark Days, Bright Nights and Deliverance,and zero platinum plaques to show for it, Bubba has teamed up with one-half of Outkast in hopes of taking his career to the next level.

"I bumped into Big [Boi] over in London and he just asked what was up with Deliverance," Bubba said via a statement. "He said, 'Man, they dropped the ball on your project! What happened?' So we kinda got into everything and he started telling me what he had going on with the Purple Ribbon situation."

Working with Big Boi was a unique opportunity for Bubba. "I'm just thankful that somebody I grew up idolizing has got that kind of faith in me," he said.
Due in April, The Charm features production by Organized Noize, his long-time partner in crime Timbaland, and a host of others.

"I'm ready to get out there and work," Bubba said about the album, which is said to blend the funky commercial sound of Dark Days, Bright Nights with the occasional deep introspection of Deliverance. "I feel like I can win on a big level."
Bubba Sparxxx's The Charm is due in stores on April 4.

I'm looking forward to his new album. Deliverance was slept on bigtime. Although, I hope the rest of his album isn't like his club banger, "Ms. New Booty." He needs to step that up because that wannabe 'New Workout Plan' was wack.

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE!
Programmer
I've heard about the upcoming album...it has high expectations i only hope i won't be let down _dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.