Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dvds
Forums > Community Center > Music
chinke3xcuti3
Okay...welll....You know that Peter Pan movie (the human version, not the cartoon version)..anyways...................I haven't seen this movie in like...........2 years..and its one of my favorite, but my old copy is kind of..torn up..and its like..really scratched up..and yeah..i want to buy a new version..

Okay..well for a month, I've been checking out stores to see if they have the dvd...nd....THEY DONT HAVE ANY! I checked every day (well practically)..I checked target, toys r us, && walmart..

what im asking is..what's ARE the MOST reliable STORES that have almost ALL dvds..

can you name any other stores besides bestbuy?!?! cuz i reallyyy want to buy another copy of this dvd.

kthanx. (no, i dont want to download it or anything...so dont give me that advice)
voguelove
why dont you just buy it on the internet?

shouldnt this go in entertainment maybe?
pshaa.shauna
This should go in entertainment.

Try finding a trade and buy store. If not, order it from the internet 9you know to come through the mail)

Yeah.
EddieV
This belongs in entertainment.
chinke3xcuti3
QUOTE([pshaa]shauna @ Jan 27 2006, 11:17 PM)
This should go in entertainment.

Try finding a trade and buy store. If not, order it from the internet 9you know to come through the mail)

Yeah.

^I don't want to order it...................you have to wait longer, and usually nobody is ever home to make sure when the package comes.

uh..sorry..i thought i WAS in the entertainment section..move it please?

But you guys seriously don't need to post like...3 times sayin, "move to entertainment section"..i think one is enough.
Levy2k6
i think we got the point about the entertainment thing after the 1st person... i concur with the last person

well.. everybody says check the internet but we all can't do that.. u should go to.. i forgot what it is called but i think its Movie Trading Co.. and they have alot of movies.. the sign says THE NAME OF STORY: BUY-SELL-TRADE and u'll find it there.. i bough alot of movies their the other day..
chinke3xcuti3
QUOTE(Levy2k6 @ Jan 27 2006, 11:32 PM)
i think we got the point about the entertainment thing after the 1st person... i concur with the last person

well.. everybody says check the internet but we all can't do that.. u should go to.. i forgot what it is called but i think its Movie Trading Co.. and they have alot of movies.. the sign says THE NAME OF STORY: BUY-SELL-TRADE and u'll find it there.. i bough alot of movies their the other day..

^I've never heard of that store.....is it like..a local store?!?! or world wide?!?!
Levy2k6
i barely started seeing that store around here but.. i guess it depends where you live.. they are mostly all in texas...

movietradingcompany.com
technicolour
netflix.net?

Oh, i'm stupid. I got the peterpan dvd at best buy for $10...pretty shnazzy. And that wasn't even on sale either!
Zatanna
Do you have a Tower Records close by? Sometimes they have dvds. I've seen it at Target, but that can be hit and miss. I think your best bet is to order it online. Amazon ships things pretty quickly and if you purchase over $25, your shipping is free.

Good luck finding it. I have that movie, I love it.
Levy2k6
i would try going to a movie rental place and ask for old copies. they probaly have them but aren't in display
KissMe2408
That Peter Pan movie is a great movie, I have it on DVD.

I'm suprised Walmart didn't have it.

The internet is sorta your last option, I mean you KNOW it's gonnna be there, but it can be a pain getting your parents to order it for you.

Try Renting it at your local video store. Or buying it there.
Try Tower Records
Try Borders, the one near me has tons of movies to choose from.
Try Sunco or another movie store, although those are more expensive.
Statistik
Blockbuster ..
Levy2k6
yeah.. the best thing to do is go rent and "lose it". lol
chinke3xcuti3
QUOTE(Statistik @ Jan 28 2006, 1:47 PM)
Blockbuster ..

^Does Blockbuster sell dvds?!?! Because I know blockbuster near my house always have the dvd im looking for(but only for rent)..im just not sure if they would sell it..and i really don't want an old copy..-_-..
Statistik
I'd rather rent a DVD than buying one..I get to save money that way haha
steezahh
check fry`s or hollywood video or blockbuster.
silver-rain
Virgin Megastore? I think they sell DVDs there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.