Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum name changes!
Forums > News and Announcements > Announcements
mona lisa
The Programming forum has undergone a name change to "Web Development" as it more accurately describes discussions about HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, and other web-related markup and scripting languages. Web Design has also been renamed to "Graphic Design". You can talk about designing tips and programs and get help!

Programming and web design were more loosely termed and we hope this will clear up any confusion.

Thanks to Michael (mipadi) for suggesting this.
_smile.gif
Eryi
Hooray!
I haven't even noticed it until this thread.
heyyfrankie
woooot. go micheal..& mona! ;9
xosteffanator
Wow I just noticed this =]
I hope people will understand moe now
gelionie
It's good and I hope people won't create topics in the wrong forum anymore (at least reduce on that ;X).

P.S. Mona: you typed "Development" wrong in your post. pinch.gif
Smoogrish
Yay! Go Mona! (And Michael!) _smile.gif This is awesome.
Programmer
bout time _dry.gif
Just_Dream
QUOTE(Programmer @ Jan 29 2006, 2:53 PM)
bout time _dry.gif

.... mellow.gif

You know what, I'm not even going to say it, because I think other people probably know what I'll say anyways. laugh.gif

Anyways, on the flip side-- yay Mona and Michael!
Programmer
QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jan 31 2006, 2:23 AM)
.... mellow.gif

You know what, I'm not even going to say it, because I think other people probably know what I'll say anyways. laugh.gif
Anyways, on the flip side-- yay Mona and Michael!

Pm your comment please..old friend... i would love for you to enlighten me...what has it been about a year since we last spoke to one another? huh.gif my apologies for being so inactive...as of late. rolleyes.gif if you don't recognize this screen name my aka was ba11erz4lyfe i recieved a name change about 5 months back... happy.gif

If it matters i've missed you _smile.gif
Levy2k6
haha.. i was trying to figure out what was different, i just couldn't get my finger on it...

great job guys on the name change

++kudos 4 CB and staff.
Retrogressive
Could someone explain the difference between "graphic design" and "digital art" to me?
gelionie
QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Feb 1 2006, 8:39 PM)
Could someone explain the difference between "graphic design" and "digital art" to me?

The graphic design forum is mainly for help and discussion.
The digital art forum is for people to post up their own work for others to comment on, and for contests.
sadolakced acid
something else is different also.

15 million points to the first person who finds it.

hint: forum names.
Retrogressive
QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Feb 1 2006, 11:42 PM)
something else is different also.

15 million points to the first person who finds it.

hint: forum names.

Tutorials?!?!

Also I think you guys need to clearify the difference between Graphic Design and Digital Art in the little summary, because it's a bit confusing.
mona lisa
QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Feb 2 2006, 1:51 PM)
Also I think you guys need to clearify the difference between Graphic Design and Digital Art in the little summary, because it's a bit confusing.
Digital Art: Share your vectors, blends, photo manipulations with us!
Graphic Design. Share or ask about designing tips, Photoshop, Flash, and the like. _smile.gif What needs clarification?
Retrogressive
QUOTE(mona lisa @ Feb 2 2006, 3:47 PM)
Digital Art: Share your vectors, blends, photo manipulations with us!
Graphic Design. Share or ask about designing tips, Photoshop, Flash, and the like_smile.gif What needs clarification?

Bah, I guess it's just me who gets confused. pinch.gif
xxxSiERRAxxx
That's cool!
MUCH better way to clear it up!

--->Sierra
ranniel
oh so thats what happened with these forums, thanks! Heh.. I've been out so long, I wondered where these forums I knew went. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.