Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mariah Carey?
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
xiaobing
Hey how many peepz out dere luv Mariah carey songs? I do. Shes hella hot. Butis she white or black?
ItzOnlySydney
she's mixed.

and i guess hse is hott...idk
xiaobing
Hey thx for the info neva kne dat she was mixed. Evry1 always asked me dat if i new if she was black or white.
mzkandi
she is mixed and of course she is hot
xiaobing
Yep shes like the bomb. Neva seen a girl look so damn fine
basick
yeah shes hot... damn... hella hot
Teesa
she's okay. I don't think she's that hot. but her voice is absolutely amazing. she has so much talent.
xiaobing
Yeh she has a nice voice 2. I luv all her songs.
nightmare4taki
She is hella fine
xXirockhardXx
Shes ok.

Theirs no advertisement!!!! Thats the second time i've seen you do that idiot!
jambaJUICE
^he's a noob. wuddya expect?

and yes, mariah carey is hot.
5ayuri
^ haha...
i guess she looks pretty in some pictures but on some she doesnt and i do like her voice its nice.
lovescream
dude, I always thought she was like.. Christina Agularia (Cant spell) in "The voice within" to Christina Milian in "dip it low."

Good girl gone bad.
Y'know?
I dont even know her well. I only saw her once on the proud family. mellow.gif

AND What the heck is with your xanga link at the end of your posts in each topic? _dry.gif
Saeglopur
I really don't think she's that hot. mellow.gif ... or even hot at all.
inthemudhole
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Mar 26 2005, 3:06 AM)
I really don't think she's that hot.  mellow.gif ... or even hot at all.

I agree with K1m. :P

I don't really find her attractive.
I don't know how to explain why, but yeah.
xXirockhardXx
QUOTE(jambaJUICE @ Mar 25 2005, 10:16 PM)
^he's a noob. wuddya expect?

Lol! Thats true.
nightmare4taki
QUOTE(Despise @ Mar 26 2005, 1:08 AM)
I agree with K1m. :P

I don't really find her attractive.
I don't know how to explain why, but yeah.

maybe because your a girl. Just a guess.
toodlepops.
Shes hot.
gigiopolis
She's okay, I guess. Could be called hot, but she tries a little too hard.
alsex
she's ok... that video that she did with puff back in the day... now that was hot... that seemed like her break out moment from good girl to bad girl... then it seemed like she got worse when she hung out wit da brat... i wonder if they hooked up... some girl on girl wink.gif
Saeglopur
QUOTE(nightmare4taki @ Mar 26 2005, 3:59 AM)
maybe because your a girl. Just a guess.

I find a lot of girls attractrive... but Mariah Carey isn't one of them.
racoons > you
Hey how many peepz out dere luv Mariah carey songs? I do. Shes hella hot. Butis she white or black? My Xanga

o dear... PLeEz leRn hW 2 TYpE rYte

but mariah carey isnt hot... she ok... but not hot
misoshiru
she's ok. she was better....when she first came out. her voice is amazing though.
zbrittanyz
She has a lot of talent, but I don't think she's even remotely pretty.
Statistik
So if she's mixed then she's white and african american?
iheartjohn
She used to be hot, back in the 90s.
xquizit
She's got black, white, and hispanic blood in her.
Angel_Cece
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Mar 26 2005, 10:50 AM)
So if she's mixed then she's white and african american?

no... you dont have to be white and black... mixed means mixed!she's pretty sometimes she scares me with he things she wears though.
super_grover08
i would say she's white with a hellof a good tan, and for her age she is so damn hot
mickybeans
i used to think she was beautiful but after watching her latest music video, she just lost her "spark". her voice is getting bad too >__<
glit_gal
she's both, and speaking from a straight perspective..she's hott!! lol tongue.gif
ThePrincessofTKD
i`m disappointed with her new video though. i was expecting something hotter with the song, it`s like that.

she`s hot sometimes.
islandgirl4eva
I don't think she's hot anymore. She got all "diva-ish". I like the old Mariah better.
Weird addiction
she is HOT, anytime i see her, my heart pounds, she's effin sexy, but err shes mixed??
spacewicket
shes aight
kokosofly
She is Black White and Venuzuelan.

I think she is pretty and a very good singer... I like her new song 'We Belong Together' n most likely gettin her new CD
freeflow
shes hot .. ^ shes venuzuelan?
miss barnes
i dont think she's "hott" but, she's pretty. YES, people she is mixed. black, white, and venezulan (sp?). the girl can sing though
Mr. Slowjamz
i like in when she had a Classy Like Appearence during the good old 90`s (eg. Alicia Keys) ....now she just looks like a hoe in most of her videos ..
nightmare4taki
^ILMAO
Ballpointpencil
I thought she looked pretty back when she first started getting popular. Now she is kind of... ugh.
teeners4
she's pretty and she has a great singing voice. like 7 or 8 octaves? blink.gif but for some reason she's gets a celebrity joke. wacko.gif

so yea she's hot, but not really if you know what im getting at wink.gif
WhiteLadyOfRohan
ew, no she is not hot. shes funny lookin
heyyfrankie
she has a really nice body. she looks really light black but i guess she could mixed. i honestly don't know. she is really hot, though.
learninghowtofall
she's hot.
minus_perfection
mariah's okay.i think shes trying too hard to fit in with the music nowadays,music has changed alot.but shes kinda getting old though.she does have a good voice.
synthase
I like her music but i dont really respect her without the music.
mzbbc
what? i love mariah carey. she has the most beautiful voice ever. _smile.gif
who cares if she really cares if she got a boob job i really can't see anything not to like about her.
mzkandi
Not as of late, I like old school Mariah better.
Teesa
Yeah, I've always liked her. Her voice is seriously the best I've ever heard..it's just so unique. And I like most of her songs, her old and new ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.