Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you Dance to?
Forums > Community Center > Music
x3Death.By.Knife.
Hey,
My friend and I are soon going to choreograph some moves for a song. We were talking about what music we should dance to, but we didn't really come to an agreement. I just wanted to know what you guys like to dance to.. something with an awsome beat, that you like. And also, another big question I had was, does anyone know any good 90's dance music?

Thanks
-Christina
sw33t_rouge
dont cha- pussycat dolls
shake ya laffy taffy

my fav song

90's elvis mebeee?
islandgirl4eva
^ Elvis died long before the 90s hit.

Alice DeeJay
Jocelyn Enriquez
Eurhythmics
etc.
Programmer
anything anyone wants me to...i can breakdance to almost anything.. BRING IT
technicolour
BOY BANDS!

Backstreet Boys, N*SYNC..oh oh 98 Degrees.

Well, they are 90's.
lilliannnn
^'NSYNC has some amazing beats, ahaha.

And Madonna!
sw33t_rouge
spice girls!!!!

is that in the 90's?
WHOngos144
N*SYNC is 90's
xquizit
Can't go wrong with Aaliyah.
Saeglopur
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

--

Though it's not technically from the 80s, Kenny Loggin's Footloose works wonders. Heh. My cousin and I are dancing to that song... & it's such a high energy song that it works well.
x3Death.By.Knife.
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jan 7 2006, 10:47 PM)
Remember she needs advice..on what 90's song to pick..to coreograph dance moves to..that has a good beat. wink.gif

haha, that right.. and well, anything that you guys thing is good for beat.. it doesn't really have to be in the 90's
oXMuhNirvanaXo
anything that im in the mood to dance to.
x3Death.By.Knife.
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jan 8 2006, 8:57 PM)
^Poison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv DevoePoison by Bell Biv Devoe

haha, thanks.. I'm making a list of songs to look into... so, its on there, don't worry =]
rAwritsgWeg
ddr music............lol

or any techno or rave music stuff like that also stuff like daft punk mostly their more upbeat stuff
S3xyIrishLass13
I salsa dance, so I dance to Salsa music. I also Swing Dance. So swing dance too. ;) I also Line Dance, so country music too. lol i can bump and grind to rap as well, and also bang my head with teh best rock!
Statistik
I don't dance, I just do the Roc-Away like TS.
Weird addiction
QUOTE(S3xyIrishLass13 @ Jan 18 2006, 5:37 AM)
I salsa dance, so I dance to Salsa music. I also Swing Dance. So swing dance too. ;) I also Line Dance, so country music too. lol i can bump and grind to rap as well, and also bang my head with teh best rock!

What does that have to do with this topic? mellow.gif
steezahh
reggae, reggaeton, hip-hop.
EddieV
I dance to reggaeton.
islandgirl4eva
I dance to whatever moves me. I have eclectic tastes, so it's whatever I'm in the mood for.
funbobby
Underworld - 'Born Slippy'
THE dance track of the nineties. Defines my dance experience. Also excellently English.
vash1530
^hahaha thats mad funni laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.