Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: three words
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
akjsd
he picked her up from her house, rang the doorbell, told her she looked beautiful, and opened the car door for her . he held her hand tightly, gave her quick kisses on her cheek at red lights, and smiled at her endlessly with twinkles in his eye . he took her to the finest resturant, remembering her favorite booth at the coziest corner of the place . he fed her and cuddled with her and wouldnt sit farther than an inch away from her . he took her to the beach and gave her a piggy back ride . he built sand castles with her and dug holes with her and made her laugh until tears came out of her eyes . he held her tightly as they looked up at the stars . he pointed out the star he had named after her 2 years ago . the star was once so bright, now it shone dimly in the sky; almost hidden by clouds . he kissed her forehead and her ears and her neck . and then he kissed her lips . and he let the blissful kiss go on until eternity seemed to fade . he got lost in emotions that his heart couldnt speak . and when their sweet kiss ended, he could feel a tear escape from his eyes . he let that tear full of memory and love linger on his cheeks for just a second, before he wiped it from his face . and then he leaned in close to her, holding her in his arms as if he never wanted to let her go and whispered three words into her ear .

let's break up .
Hiphop d[-_-]b
QUOTE(lidoxangie @ Jan 2 2006, 7:22 PM)
go on until eternity seemed to fade .

I really really like that line.

I like all the things they used to do together. Its so sweet. I really like it.
lil_chubby_cheeks2
ooo boy

'lets break up?'
dang

but that was nice thumbsup.gif
KissMe2408
Oh man....lol.
That ending made my eyes go like this: 0.0
But it made the story...memorable.
I liked it very much.
Thanks for sharing :)
agirlnamed_aly
Awwwww. That was so sweet I think I got a toothache.

How I wished something like that could happen to me. Except hopefully I wouldn't be dying because that seems to be what's happening here to the girl.
lavadrugs
That is really a surprise ending
_sarcastic_
awww that was so sad.
but a really good story
Annie5332
DANG! I never expected that ending. But thats a good thing :) I love suprise and twisted endings. Awesome job. It was a great story.
skinnyminnie67
awwww that's so sad! we all know what we thought those three words were going to be...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.