Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Module
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
xjeaniiex
I noticed that if you have a custom module layout, the banner and the blogs don't really align together correctly and I was wondering why is it always like that? Look for yourself here

Mine which is the dark gray one .. the things don't align but if you look at the other one someone else made .. it's aligned perfectly. I took a look at her HTML and looked at mine to see if it was any different, but it was exactly the same .. of course the hex color code etc. was different but I meant the aligning and blahblah stuff. If anyone knows what's wrong, I would really appreciate it if you can help _smile.gif thanks.
talcumpowder
Check the size of the banner, as in width and height.
-> Moved to Xanga Help.
xjeaniiex
Okay, I really don't wanna be rude in any way but I'm not that stupid. stubborn.gif I'm pretty sure the width and the height of the banner really has nothing to do with the aligning cause I've tried changing the size of it.
talcumpowder
Actually, it can. The positioning of this compared to the positioning of this would be drastically different.
xjeaniiex
Mmm .... okay then. Well, I think I got it; thanks happy.gif
talcumpowder
PM me if this needs to be reopened.
-> Topic Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.