Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Pimp C
Forums > Community Center > Music
fameONE
As a fan of UGK, let me be the first on the board to say, "Welcome Back."

Port Arthur, TX rapper Pimp C turns 32 today and tomorrow he can celebrate that milestone as a free man.

Earlier today, SOHH received confirmation from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice that Pimp C, born Chad Butler, will be released some time after 8 am tomorrow from the Huntsville Prison where he has been serving an 8-year sentence for aggravated assault.

In an SOHH exclusive earlier this month, Bun B, the other half of the legendary Texas duo the Underground Kingz (UGK), related the news that Pimp C had been approved for parole.

Since Pimp C was jailed January 28, 2001, for failing to complete a community service requirement stemming from an aggravated assault charge, Bun B and Rap-a-Lot records have waged a 'Free Pimp C' movement, spread through music, Free Pimp C t-shirts and caps.

UGK released five albums on Jive Records, Super Tight, Ridin' Dirty, Side Hustles, Dirty Money and Too Hard to Swallow. Additionally, Pimp C and Bun B are both signed to solo deals at Rap-a-Lot Records. Bun B's album Trill was released this October and despite being jailed, Pimp C released an album, The Sweet James Jones Stories, last March.

At press time SOHH was unable to reach Bun B and Rap-a-Lot Records for comment
vash1530
not a big fan but good for him.
yo pusha
free c-murder

hes innocent
fameONE
QUOTE(yo pusha @ Dec 30 2005, 3:16 AM)
free c-murder

hes innocent

He might be safer in prison at this point. There's a rumored hit that BG put a 100,000 dollar price on Weezy's head... and thats over beef.

What would you do if you could get your hands on someone who murdered your fam?

I'm glad PIMP C's home. I can finally hear more UGK and stop listening to these damn 'Free Pimp C' campaigns.
steezahh
hes home boys... cheyah. i love pimp c.. `spechally in that one song.. let me think. =] i bet chu paul wall and bun-b are happy =]
hi-C
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Dec 30 2005, 4:15 AM)
Since Pimp C was jailed January 28, 2001, for failing to complete a community service requirement stemming from an aggravated assault charge, Bun B and Rap-a-Lot records have waged a 'Free Pimp C' movement, spread through music, Free Pimp C t-shirts and caps.

Damn, he got locked up for nearly 5 years for not completing community service? That's effed up.
Statistik
Free Cassidy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.