Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas Performances
Forums > Community Center > Music
ParanoidAndroid
Sorry if there's already a topic like this pinch.gif

Have you ever (in your life) performed for a Christmas play of anything? I have and it was mad embarrassing. My parents use it as a Christmas Tale for out Christmas Parties... they would start it by "Who could forget the day my daughter sang the chipmunk song in her school play?"

uuuggghhhh
5ayuri
Hahaha, aww poor you..
I did one time. Like in 2nd grade. I didn't want to do it, but I did.
And In 4th grade our class had to sing, but I was "sick."
Yeah I got out of that one.
ParanoidAndroid
^lucky! mad.gif

for 3 years i had to perform in every christmas special pinch.gif worst 3 years ever
salcha
Sure. I just did one today.
Not that great, but at least I got cool stuff after :X
rainbowish
My elementary schoolS made us do one every year. My parents have some of them on video. It was always stupid and I didnt like it because it wasnt all fantastic and designed... just kids in santa hats singing "Jingle Bells".

wacko.gif
misoshiru
at my old school, we had christmas concerts. pinch.gif
yummy_delight
I've been Mary 3 times in a row for my church's Nativity play.

Winter Concert is coming up! My drama class is performing for that at my school.

Paradox of Life
Yes, I have, but I can't remember what I was.
MeLoNiSyUmMy
i did for ballet. we did the nutcracker.
Midnight Faerie
Every school year of my life, I've had to do a Christmas performance. Pre-K to 3rd grade, I had to do these little 'play' type things. Then in 4th and 5th, they made us sing cheesy holiday songs. 6th was a choir performance, and this year... *sigh* I had to do a Christmas play for Theatre Arts. Choir had a performance as well.

... And they wonder why I don't love Christmas like I used to.
ParanoidAndroid
^poor you lol
QUOTE(fa.ggot @ Dec 11 2005, 4:31 AM)
My elementary schoolS made us do one every year. My parents have some of them on video. It was always stupid and I didnt like it because it wasnt all fantastic and designed... just kids in santa hats singing "Jingle Bells".

wacko.gif

awww that had to be so cute corey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.