Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: james blunt
Forums > Community Center > Music
jeanna
i find it somewhat calming.. until he says "i am f**king high", then it is like.. wow. that broke it.

i still like him, on snl. anyone watch that? i'm still borderline. ermm.gif
_sarcastic_
i like his song 'you're beautiful'
silver-rain
Eh, I also heard him on SNL, and IMO, I didn't really like his voice. Nice song, but his voice doesn't really flow well with it.
Weird addiction
I love james blunt. In the video, he says "flying high" and on audio he says "f**king high". His voice flows very nicely. He's cute too.
I love "high"...
chaneun
his voice is ritchedy and horrible D:

it gives me stress.
gvoxford
when i first heard his voice i thought he was a woman.... pinch.gif but hey it still sounds good!
redpeony
He grew on me. I don't like "You're Beautiful", though. I decided to give him a chance and bought his CD. It's okay, some good parts, but mostly not significantly awesome. An amazing song, though, is "Goodbye My Lover", and "Cry" is pretty good as well.
hi-C
QUOTE(_sarcastic_ @ Dec 10 2005, 8:37 AM)
i like his song 'you're beautiful'

That's pretty much his only song.
JlIaTMK
Um, so okay. His song is really irritating and his voice just ticks me off a little.

And the worst part is.

This song was way too popular in Macedonia over the summer and now I have to deal with it's popularity again.

Yep
Gigi
QUOTE(jeanna @ Dec 9 2005, 8:51 PM)
i find it somewhat calming.. until he says "i am f**king high", then it is like.. wow. that broke it.

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I was listening to the song so I could understand what the hype was about, and I thought it was a pretty good song. And then he said "f**king high" and that pretty much killed it.

His voice annoys me.
Weird addiction
QUOTE(Madame C @ Dec 11 2005, 7:38 AM)

uhh no. He's got other songs that are pretty much popular... mellow.gif
tweeak
QUOTE(Madame C @ Dec 11 2005, 12:38 AM)

I wasn't actually aware that was his single until SNL. I heard the whole cd as my introduction to James Blunt.

On that note, despite Jame's urges that he was good and I had to listen, I wasn't impressed. His voice isn't awful, but it is a bit annoying. I like "So Long Jimmy" best.
angelrevelation
it's really different... unique. not exactly the most... 'melodious', but i like it lol rolleyes.gif
ParanoidAndroid
I thought the lyrics to the "Your Beautiful" song was romantic but his voice...so raspy
wind&fire
ahhhh hes soo popular in HK ... i hate his voice.. its like nails down a chalkboard
JlIaTMK
James looks like James Blunt.

[/endrandom]

And I'm serious about it, too. :|
wind&fire
^acutally yeh.. i agree
PurchasedRebellion
I didn't catch him on SNL. :(

I like him. When I first heard him, I was like, "WTF?!" But his voice really grew on me. :)

A lot of people must like him, considering he knocked Coldplay off the top of the charts over in the UK! :)

My favorites are "High" and Wisemen"
Saeglopur
Mmmm.. he does grow on you.
Weird addiction
I'm madly in love with Goodbye my lover.
MrElsewhere
i like his voice.

i don't see why a lot of people don't...

meh. I think You're Beautiful is a cool song. Suprised me with that f**king high line.
misoshiru
QUOTE(Weird addiction @ Dec 11 2005, 1:48 AM)
I love james blunt. In the video, he says "flying high" and on audio he says "f**king high". His voice flows very nicely. He's cute too.
I love "high"...

teehee. yes. i like his voice, and i love james blunt. happy.gif
Stephire
He's nice, but I doubt he's going to be around this time next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.