Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PureVolume's new look
Forums > Community Center > Music
me1issaaaa
Is this the right section? Ah, well.

Yesterday I was totally bummed when PureVolume wouldn't load, and I'm assuming it's because they've got a new look to it. It's all... high-tech and advanced now. I was a bit confused. And I really don't care too much about the playlists automatically scrolling. Eh. I guess I just don't like change too much?

Anywho...

Whatd'ya think?

Edit: By the way, I was talking about an artist's actual page. The front page isn't really different. Sorry I didn't make that clear before.

*Pssssstttttt* Hiiiiii to everyone. hug.gif flowers.gif blush.gif Just being friendly. Kekekeke. [:
jordanriane
It's not even really that much of a change.. design wise.
But there was alot of "background" work that they did.

I'm pretty indifferent though.
StanleyThePanda
Whoa, ew its weird
I dont like it pinch.gif
silver-rain
Yeah, I noticed. Eh, I don't really mind.
sheridan_whiteside
meh, your band still sucks, no matter how sexy purevolume makes itself.
nopattern
I had a quick look at it the other day. It seems a bit more MySpace-ish. The new look isn't so bad, just sorta used to the old one.
tweeak
I want to know why I can't download songs anymore, even where it has the links that say 'download.' Streaming them in windows media player does notcount as a download
Rachel
Rawr, it is so strange!! No me gusta mucho.
Tribal J_Rome
i used to go on purevolume all the time. then it started to get slower and slowerrrrrrrrrr. the older version looked better, i think they should have worked on the bandwidth or something.
WHOngos144
eww, the older version was nicer
clarissa
for some reason, i can't listen to the songs anymore. the player won't load up. ugh.
emazing
I guess it's a tad more convenient. xD
misoshiru
purevolume never used to work for me. but now it does :D
Levy2k6
i don't like the way the player is set up but it's way cooler
Heathasm
its...excessvley grey, but its still better than some other sites that are similar
heyyfrankie
that was my first time ... EVER going to purevolume so i have no idea what the original looked like but i like it. ;x
StanleyThePanda
^ laugh.gif lol.

Erm so I was using it the other day
and it actually doesnt bug me as badly as it did when I first looked at it.
It IS very myspace-y though
miszkristinexox
i was so used to the old one. the new one is sort of confusing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.