Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: britney spears
Forums > Community Center > Music
MeLoNiSyUmMy
Last week, Britney Spears demanded a trial separation after a blazing row.

The Daily Star claims today that the relationship of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has reached crisis point. Friends say they even want separation!

According to an undisclosed source of a tabloid, Britney Spears has even consulted her lawyers about the repercussions if they don’t resolve their differences.

“Brit’s had all she can stand of the problems with Kevin,” a source claims.

“Britney needs a rest from the war. She explained to Kevin that the split would be temporary, that it would give them some breathing room to sort out their problems.” Last week, Britney Spears was at the centre of a break-up riddle when sources alleged the pop star had kicked her husband out of their Malibu home.

haha, and she just had that baby/
mona lisa
What's the source of this article?

According to an undisclosed source of a tabloid, Britney Spears has even consulted her lawyers about the repercussions if they don’t resolve their differences.
rolleyes.gif
technicolour
^ Sometimes tabloids are true...and no one believes them.

mellow.gif

But let her do whatever she wants. She should sue his ass. Make sure he can't make anymore half ass crap rap.
jooleeah
I just feel sorry for her baby...whether or not they split. mellow.gif

Was that harsh? pinch.gif
Chii
she really should divorce him before he's able to get a lot of her money...if they divorce, she already has to pay him $300,000 a year. ugh, at least he isn't going to get half of her money. he doesn't deserve any of it, she had to buy her own freaking engagement ring _dry.gif

why do you think that this is funny? would you laugh if your husband was a deadbeat dad? stubborn.gif

Us Magazine reported that it has obtained a draft of the prenuptial agreement that states if the couple divorce, Spears will pay Federline $300,000 a year for a period of time equal to half the length of their marriage. She will have no financial obligation to his two children by a previous relationship, and any gift valued at $10,000 or more will require a legal document stating who will own it if the couple split.
Saeglopur
She better divorce him quick or the 300,000 is going to be a pain.
iNyCxShoRT
Are you serious? She had to buy her own engagement ring? I think she should divorce him, before the money gets out of hand.
coconutter
What? That's crazy.
mzkandi
^ agreed. What a loser.
Where is the credible source to back this up?
Gigi
I can't say that exactly surprises me.
hi-C
He's a leech anyway. I don't like Britney but I dislike K-Fed more. FREE BRITNEY! stubborn.gif
xTINAA
I didn't really think it'd last in the first place. Not any celebrity marriage really does; there are only a few exceptions.
shortiiex
this is what happens when a mega pop star marries an unknown man

i knew this marriage wasn't going to last...but i do hope they work it out..for the sake of the baby
_sarcastic_
i knew this was going to happen sooner or later.
he just seems to be after her money.
ParanoidAndroid
She was actually stupid to marry a guy who left his pregnant gf with kids... man it's obvious same will happen for her..kevin is a gold digger
hi-C
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Nov 21 2005, 7:22 PM)
i knew this marriage wasn't going to last...but i do hope they work it out..for the sake of the baby

But don't you think it's better for the baby that his parents to have a happy relationship apart rather than a crappy one together?
mocassinsx29
QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Nov 20 2005, 6:43 PM)
Make sure he can't make anymore half ass crap rap.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA, funny. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.