Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: most annoying song ever thats on mtv all day
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
wake me up when september ends and because of you...no offense but it is starting to annoy the f**k out of me!! i hate mtv!
pandamonium
yea i know i am so tired of that song. it makes me think about the end of summer and the beginning of school which is really bad. lol
Saeglopur
you're lucky the videos aren't 10 minutes long.
BOOGERSHAHA
yeah, i totally agree. it's getting reeeeeally old.
Funkadelic.Kiss
ColdPlay. ColdPlay. ColdPlay.
Sorry honey I just cant stand them _dry.gif.
Gigi
Greenday.

O

M

F

G

SHUT

UP.
meleonade
i actually really like "because of you" but i absolutely HATE greenday...
coconutter
DON'T insult green day. Kelly Clarkson= annoying though. Right after behind these hazel eyes here comes yet ANOTHER gay song which gives popular kids reasons to put them on their "infos" *sigh*..
fameONE
^Green Day sold out a long time ago hun.

And, Jason, you were doing so well. Don't make pointless topics.
let me post
jason 2 questions

1) do you need

2)

and i dont like that song either
nightmare4taki
^ROFL

QUOTE(robb0 @ Nov 13 2005, 7:24 PM)
i hate HATE photograph by nickelback.
i hate those guys.

Robb stop drinking the haterade!!!!!! mad.gif
Im jp jp.
Looow
Because of you IS starting to get annoying =X
EmmalieV
I <3 Kelly C. , yeah but Green Days annoying.
vehvih
What do you people expect? MTV overplays songs that are 'hit' because they make the songs 'hit' from overplaying them

My advice to you: Turn the goddamn television off, and plug your speakers in your ears and turn your iPod/cd player on on whatever you desire to listen to.

Duh?
vehvih
QUOTE(c0cONuTTeR @ Nov 13 2005, 7:44 PM)
DON'T insult green day.

Why not? I can insult Green Day and pretty much everything in the world! Because I can and he too can! And what you posted back there is an insult to Kelly Clarkson.. so what the hell?

Sorry, double post.. since I'm too damn lazy to go back and edit.

devil.gif
mzkandi
QUOTE(let me post @ Nov 13 2005, 11:18 PM)
jason 2 questions

1) do you need

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/MIKEJORDANRIGHTHANDSHOOTER/haterade.jpg[img]

2) [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/MIKEJORDANRIGHTHANDSHOOTER/UMADDOGGIE2.jpg[img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/MIKEJORDANRIGHTHANDSHOOTER/stonefaced.jpg[img]
and i dont like that song either

LMAO laugh.gif Where do you be getting those things from?

I hardly watch MTV so I know nothing of its overplayed, most annoying songs etc.
silver-rain
Meh, I don't watch MTV, and I have never heard of the second song you mentioned.
I liked "Wake Me Up When September Ends"... I don't listen to the radio or anything, but it probably is overplayed.
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(c0cONuTTeR @ Nov 13 2005, 9:44 PM)
DON'T insult green day.  Kelly Clarkson= annoying though.  Right after behind these hazel eyes here comes yet ANOTHER gay song which gives popular kids reasons to put them on their "infos" *sigh*..

like Brandon said, Green Day sold out a long time ago
and haha what do you mean "popular kids"?
I get annoyed seeing Green Day lyrics everywhere...

The new hilary duff song is annoying.
jooleeah
well, what can you expect from MTV? laugh.gif
racoons > you
this is,mor eor less, another thread about overplayed songs, isnt it.

yeah.

jason.

search button. you dont catch on quick, do you?

oh, and vehvih, unless you're having the same issue i am with editting posts (in which case, lets colaborate), dont double post
Soleil
I dont have those channels but thats kind of a good thing because at least i get to enjoy songs that arent overplayed yet (in my mind).
Retrogressive
QUOTE(robb0 @ Nov 13 2005, 8:24 PM)
i hate those guys.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mouse_3k
I never liked these songs but just that fact i hear it everywhere, makes me wanna kill those singers..

-That Click 5 song or w/e tht song is called. Just the girl Im looking For needs to burn in hell

-Ashlee Simpson, any of her songs are wack and she just needs to stfu

-Fall Out Boy needs to STFU forreal

-Madonna...shes old and just needa be at home and take care of her kids. she should stop making music, shes getting to old for the business
Retrogressive
QUOTE(mouse_3k @ Nov 15 2005, 11:38 AM)
-That Click 5 song or w/e tht song is called. Just the girl Im looking For needs to burn in hell

laugh.gif

also:
anything MARIAH CARRY
Her songs aren't even lyrical
yourfriendsteph
they should've stopped playign the green day song at the END of sept
coop_
Anyone seen the We Are Scientists video - The Great Escape. I've only seen it like twice, and really wanna see it again, but MTV decide to play the rubbish songs over and over and then again, then maybe a few more billion times just to annoy me mad.gif
Jeng
i like mtv.but i agree with you,thier getting annoying.
danielle_x3
QUOTE(robb0 @ Nov 13 2005, 8:24 PM)
i hate those guys.
agreed. i hate watching that video, i'd change the channel whenever it comes on
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.