Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: would you go out with someone
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
OneOfTheseDayz
I am not being a racist. Most of my friends are of the opposite race there realy nice too but I just dont find it right to go out with someone of the opposite race. I dont mean that I wouldnt even if they were realy nice I just wwouldnt want the "media" to consider me weird because I would date someone thats the oppostite.

I hope noone made this topic already.......
verlorenrivets
QUOTE(drilotedahl @ Nov 10 2005, 12:26 PM)
I am not being a racist. Most of my friends are of the opposite race there realy nice too but I just dont find it right to go out with someone of the opposite race. I dont mean that I wouldnt even if they were realy nice I just wwouldnt want the "media" to consider me weird because I would date someone thats the oppostite.

I hope noone made this topic already.......

There is no "opposite race". If you meant: "Would you date someone of a different race than you?" Then I would say yes. If you make a statement that there are opposing races, then you are being racist. Shit, mang. Say what you mean.
Oranite
QUOTE(verlorenrivets @ Nov 10 2005, 11:30 AM)
There is no "opposite race". If you meant: "Would you date someone of a different race than you?" Then I would say yes. If you make a statement that there are opposing races, then you are being racist. Shit, mang. Say what you mean.

Yea what are you talking about? Opposite race? there is no such thing as opposite races. Theres only different race and yes I would though that has never happened yet. mellow.gif
xsign_my_heartx
If you love someone, you love them. Color shouldn't matter. You can't change who you love. And fcuk the media.
585Nella
I'M WHITE N MY MANZ BLACK, AND MY BABY BOII IS WHITE AND BLACK,
NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, I NEVER DATED ANYONE MY OWN RACE, I DATED A BOII STRAIGHT FROM ITALY BUT THAT WOULD MAKE HIM ITALIAN I GUESS. . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.