Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forums > Community Center > Music
Veloso
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA biggrin.gif
Mavs is goona win with Daven Harris he is the point guard for the MAVS and when they played agaisnt the defendin champions he showed that he was capable of playing the NBA he was 8for8 and 7 assist and 20 something points.......
MAVS WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP........and now which team do you choose that will win if you dont agree biggrin.gif
RiC3xBoy
The Warriors or Clippers. Lol, Im actually serious.
Veloso
lol.....neither.......how about the Chicago Bull or Miami Heat mellow.gif
karrar
Get serious yal. The Naptown Pacers are the team to beat.
Veloso
QUOTE(karrar @ Nov 8 2005, 6:52 PM)
Get serious yal. The Naptown Pacers are the team to beat.

lol............pacers?.... blink.gif
shesnothxc
Harris is very young. THere are much better point guard in the NBA right now. I think in a couple years he'll be at his peak...but look at Nash and Billups, Marbury...
Veloso
QUOTE(shesnothxc @ Nov 9 2005, 3:43 PM)
Harris is very young. THere are much better point guard in the NBA right now. I think in a couple years he'll be at his peak...but look at Nash and Billups, Marbury...

right your truly right........and id say the best that i pick out of 3 is Nash because simply that he is the best....lol...this just my opinion and the other 2 are good in their own way happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.