Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bayside
Forums > Community Center > Music
jooleeah
Last night after our show in Boulder, CO, Bayside was in a horrible accident. Their van skidded off the road and flipped over. Tragically, John Holohan (Drummer), did not make it. Words cant express all our emotions. All other members of the crew and band are alive and recovering.

-www.hawthorneheights.com

Mm. I'm not really a fan of Bayside, but I felt a bit sad when I heard about their drummer dying. It sucks.

Edit://Thanks chii. HAHAH i suck.
Chii
umm...that guy isn't part of hawthorne heights...

he's was the drummer for bayside. hawthorne heights was just in the same tour...

it's horrible that he died though...

Bayside's John Holohan Killed In Accident
There has been a tragic loss. Bayside was in a terrible accident this morning while driving to today's concert on the "Never Sleep Again" Tour, which includes their friends and labelmates Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein and Aiden.

Their drummer John "Beatz" Holohan was killed when their van flipped after hitting a patch of ice outside of Cheyenne, WY. Their bass player Nick Ghanbarian was also seriously injured. Anthony and Jack have thankfully been discharged from the hospital. Members of the band's crew also remain hospitalized.

Tonight's show in Salt Lake City is cancelled. An announcement regarding the rest of the tour will be made later today.

Donations to John's family can be made via PayPal to the John Holohan Bayside Memorial Fund.
jooleeah
OH. HAHAHAH. thanks. my friend confused me.
silver-rain
I'm pretty sure that there was another topic on this...

But yeah, that is really sad. I liked their music too. May he RIP.

edit//Yeah, here: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=108440
jooleeah
Oh man. I never saw it. >< I feel like such a bad mod.

Topic Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.