Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is switchfoot a christian group?
Forums > Community Center > Music
swtcherriipie
O.o...
technicolour
It really depends on how you look at it.

Their lyrics reflect Christian principles, though.

But really it just depends on how you look @ it.
BarreL
switchfoot is a christian group .

or as so my church thinks .

i like em , and i think like Kristinaa said , depends on how you look at em .
racoons > you
^

like if you turned them upside down, they would be jews?
MeLoNiSyUmMy
im pretty sure it is.
Nugget
Yes, they are, I believe.
mzislandpinay
yeah theyare i do believe
annalucky
Yuppp. And I love their songs. = ]
swtcherriipie
I like their songs But my friend was like their christian.. i thought they were JeWiSh... -_-
WindSorcerous
Their concerts basically scream that they are, but they're so awesome I think it doesn't matter if you're christian or not. Their songs have universal messages.
silver-rain
Yeah, they're a Christian group. But, I'm not Christian and I still like them.
KissMe2408
Yes they are. They started off as a christian group years ago, I think i was in 7th grade when I started listening to them, they were kinda different back then. It's kinda weird seeing all these christian bands become popular now, like relient K and all. Everyone is all like I LOVE RELIENT K! and i'm like man, they are so old now, they've been around for years. NO-UH THEY JUST CAME OUT!
lol.
but i really like switchfoot, I worked at a christian bookshop and we used to sell them all the time that and 5 iron frenzy...
xTINAA
QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Oct 29 2005, 9:36 PM)
Yes they are. They started off as a christian group years ago, I think i was in 7th grade when I started listening to them, they were kinda different back then. It's kinda weird seeing all these christian bands become popular now, like relient K and all. Everyone is all like I LOVE RELIENT K! and i'm like man, they are so old now, they've been around for years. NO-UH THEY JUST CAME OUT!
lol.
but i really like switchfoot, I worked at a christian bookshop and we used to sell them all the time that and 5 iron frenzy...

YESS I know exactly what you mean. A lot of Christian bands are becoming really popular nowadays.
But yeah, Switchfoot is originally a Christian group.
eccentricity__
They're Christian, but that shouldn't affect whether or not you like their music. It doesn't affect me.
jooleeah
QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Oct 29 2005, 11:36 PM)
lol.

I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, KATIE!

I loved "Let that be enough" by Switchfoot back then, but nobody had ever heard of them. Same with Relient K! Relient K is so old...and it makes me sad when people are like "OMG I LOVE RELIENT K THEY JUST CAME OUT!" uhhh no. :[ I love their old song "mood ring", lol. that used to be my favorite song by them! XD

Okay, i'm done ranting. lol

but yes, they are christian. nothing wrong with that.l
a_tragic_breakdown
Yes, Switchfoot is a Christian band.
but why does it really matter? The point is that they have really good music. ^______^
rx_azngirl
Yea, they are a christian band.
xTINAA
I don't know but I think this should be closed now because her question was answered...it would reduce spam and repeats of messages saying "yes".
Gigi
^ I agree.

Topic Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.