Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Color Is Your Pubic Hair
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
More_guy2004
In case you are wondering why I did this poll; I think the question is self explanatory. Since I don't make it a habit of looking at other guys, I thought this would be most simple way to find out the answer to my question tongue.gif . Just curious as to what I've always heard is true or not.
skate88
WTF.....
jEllyBeaNs
^haha thats wut im sayin! huh.gif
Tribal J_Rome
really though, why do the polls get gayer and gayer
Weird addiction
wtf? blink.gif

You forgot blue/green/pink/red/violet...
mrcoolcat
This topic is really messed up laugh.gif

Anyway, I think it's the same as the person's hair colour for everyone...
Latina Babii
I wonder who'll have the guts to answer this? Come on peoples (I'm not because I'm a chicken and proud to admit it ^^ and since this is in the guys topic room ^^)
xTINAA
Mine are Strawberry Blonde.
hahahhahahaha

Seriously dude, why not go ask a Sex-Ed teacher or crack open a book and find out.
Etab
Mine are naturally strawberry blond but I recently got a hot pink highlight. Racing stripes!

Yeah, this a very pathetic poll. I'll go with black?
racoons > you
i dyed mine all the colours of he rainbow...
swtcherriipie
wow....
Eryi
This is becoming a spamfest and look..
mipadi
Pubic hair is similar or the same color as one's eyebrows, which is not necessarily the same shade as the hair on one's head.
mzkandi
You guys in here spamming, please stop. If you're not going to answer this thread seriously then dont post in it at all.
heyyfrankie
^ these kinds of topics can't be taken seriously...OBVIOUSLY. hammer.gif (to members)

besides, this isn't exactly PG-13. mellow.gif

TOPIC CLOSED
mzkandi
^ Considering all the penis/ masturbation topics we have open this one is quite tame....

Anyways, sincepeople dont want to take this seriously, then yeah it should be closed.

Topic Reclosed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.