Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Janet Jackson has a secret daughter
Forums > Community Center > Music
hi-C
QUOTE(groovevolt.com)
DOES JANET JACKSON HAVE AN 18-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER?

Does Janet Jackson have an 18-year-old daughter? If you believe what Young DeBarge said during an appearance on New York City radio station Hot 97’s Morning Show With Miss Jones, the answer might be yes.

On the show Friday morning (October 21), DeBarge said that Jackson had a daughter when she was married to James DeBarge. He claimed on the show that he had a niece, “Renee,” the “just-about-18”-year old daughter of James DeBarge and Jackson. Young DeBarge refused to confirm that she also had a 16-year-old son from the same relationship.

Young claimed that the marriage took place approximately 19 years ago. He explained how he wasn’t prepared when his brother brought Jackson home and claimed that the Jackson family kept the relationship quiet.

During the interview, Young DeBarge said that he expected that the release of the information would occur “naturally.” He added that the Jackson issue is “a common question. I’ve always dealt with that. I’m prepared to deal with that.”

I don't know how she manages to keep these things secret (remember when we found out she was married to that wimpy little man, René Elizondo?) but can't manage to keep her breasts in her clothes.
Teesa
^lol, me neither.
Jeng
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Oct 25 2005, 1:08 PM)
I can't keep up with the Jacksons. sweating.gif

lol same here blink.gif
her and micheal have some issues stubborn.gif
hi-C
^ Not to mention LaToya. And two of the brothers; I forgot which ones, but one was married and then they got a divorce because the wife was cheating on him with his brother.

I think the most normal one is Reebie. She stays faaaaarrrrrrr from the spotlight.

I wanna know what Janet's daughter looks like.
SillyCourtney
I think it doesn't matter. Why should we bother in their personal business? We wouldn't like it if people posted our secrets on the internet or told them to reporters, so why do we bother trying to learn about the secrets of people who are so-called "famous."
Aoiro
Heard about it on the radio.
Doesn't really surprise me though.
I wonder what she looks like?
mzkandi
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Oct 25 2005, 1:08 PM)

LOL....I cant either.
xangelkissesx
Hmm, I don't know whether I believe it but if she does have a daughter then why keep it a secret blink.gif
short_stop08
The Jacksons are one family that I will never quite understand.
hi-C
QUOTE(SillyCourtney @ Oct 25 2005, 4:42 PM)
I think it doesn't matter. Why should we bother in their personal business? We wouldn't like it if people posted our secrets on the internet or told them to reporters, so why do we bother trying to learn about the secrets of people who are so-called "famous."

Yeah, but don't you think it's a little wrong to not publicly acknowledge your daughter? It's like pretending she doesn't exist.
stephinika
wow. i agree...i just can't keep up with them.
they are an interesting family...
o0olaalaa
my mommy sold jewerly tuh her like 10 yrs ago =)
jooleeah
Maaan. What a crazy family. wacko.gif
cfaye3char
whistling.gif whistling.gif some how I don't believe it.....it is hard to hide something like that.....but to me it is not a big deal, but why hide it. strange
shortiiex
in a way it seems liek they are ashamed of their kids or they don't want them in th public eye so it would be in tabiolds
5ayuri
WOAH..I knew she was good at hiding secrets, but I would have never thought she would be able to keep a secret about her child.
lolita kitty
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Oct 25 2005, 12:08 PM)

oh man, me neither. too much going on with them.
and i heard this on the radio yestersay. oh man, if it's true..
TheReasonWhy
^exactly....yah...how could she keep that long? for 18 years?
MeLoNiSyUmMy
QUOTE(Madame C @ Oct 25 2005, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE(groovevolt.com)
DOES JANET JACKSON HAVE AN 18-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER?

Does Janet Jackson have an 18-year-old daughter? If you believe what Young DeBarge said during an appearance on New York City radio station Hot 97’s Morning Show With Miss Jones, the answer might be yes.

On the show Friday morning (October 21), DeBarge said that Jackson had a daughter when she was married to James DeBarge. He claimed on the show that he had a niece, “Renee,” the “just-about-18”-year old daughter of James DeBarge and Jackson. Young DeBarge refused to confirm that she also had a 16-year-old son from the same relationship.

Young claimed that the marriage took place approximately 19 years ago. He explained how he wasn’t prepared when his brother brought Jackson home and claimed that the Jackson family kept the relationship quiet.

During the interview, Young DeBarge said that he expected that the release of the information would occur “naturally.” He added that the Jackson issue is “a common question. I’ve always dealt with that. I’m prepared to deal with that.”

I don't know how she manages to keep these things secret (remember when we found out she was married to that wimpy little man, René Elizondo?) but can't manage to keep her breasts in her clothes.

mm, that would be false.

Janet Jackson does not have any children that she knows of.

ADVERTISEMENT

The famously secretive pop star broke her silence Wednesday on assertions by her former brother-in-law that she had a secret 18-year-old daughter.

"I do not have a child, and all allegations saying so are false," Jackson said in a brief statement.

Jackson did not mention ex-husband James DeBarge. She didn't have to--Young DeBarge, one of James DeBarge's brothers, did that himself last Friday during an interview on New York City's WQHT-FM ("Hot 97").

Young DeBarge said on the air that his brother and Jackson, who were briefly married from 1984 to 1985, had a baby together. The child, named Renee, was raised by Jackson's eldest sister, Rebbie, he said.

When not dishing on family gossip, Young DeBarge was said to be promoting an upcoming album.

Jackson, meanwhile, reportedly was moving on to more pressing matters--namely, trying to get a stalkerazzi video of her backyard sunbathing routine off the Internet, MSNBC.com said.

The clip, making the rounds for about a month, shows a slap-happy Jackson playing her bare bottom "like bongos," as the New York Post originally put it. "I believe that she's particularly unhappy about this video because shes not in great shape," a source told MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls.

Jackson, 39, prefers to show off her shape at the Super Bowl.
MeLoNiSyUmMy
oops, sry. double posted
Weird addiction
Yeah, i saw it on CNN
heyyfrankie
so, it's a rumor...OR A TRUMOR???

i just don't know what to believe anymore! cry.gif

[/exaggeration]
cfaye3char
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I feel sorry for that family, always getting in to some kind of trouble....but I guess they do pretty good since there is so many of them.....I just wish people would leave them alone and I wish that they would stay out of trouble
hall0w
wow lol she has a secret baby O_o
whats up with all the jackson's :P
hi-C
^ She's not even a baby. Her daughter, if she exists, is 18.
miss barnes
QUOTE(Madame C @ Oct 25 2005, 3:36 PM)
I think the most normal one is Reebie.  She stays faaaaarrrrrrr from the spotlight.

i forgot she existed. my mama was tryna tell me there was another girl..i had to ask jeeves to find out for myself.

oh yea to stay on topic..

i seriously doubt she has a daughter
rainbowish
Could the Jackson family get any more strange... I think that they are just slowly letting out their little secrets to keep themselves in the news... They are soo creepy!
ParanoidAndroid
umm yeah that really is something to keep in mind...heck i think it can help me get to college
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.