Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Blunt
Forums > Community Center > Music
PurchasedRebellion
I searched and couldn't find a topic. Soooooooooo...

James Blunt (who has a colorful past in the Royal Armed Forces) is amazing. His voice takes a little getting used to but it's worth it. The lyrics are amazingly beautiful. I can't pick my favorite song just yet... they're all brilliant.

He is to 2005 what Damien Rice (another brilliant artist) was to 2004: the best new artist of the year!

Psst, he knocked Coldplay off the top of the charts over in the UK.
racoons > you
im incredibly bored of him.

i was addicted to the album for a while though

and also, apparently i look exactly like him, which is disconcerting.
_sarcastic_
his songs are really good
rx_azngirl
I don't really know him all that much, but I downloaded one of his songs on itunes for FREEEEEE.
tweeak
James made me a copy of his cd because he liked him, so I've had it since July, but I'm not particuarly fond. His voice annoys me, and the songs are nothing special. There's only 3 of his tracks left on my iPod, one of which being "So Long Jimmy" which I left because James said it reminded him of me, which prompted me to listen to the lyrics, so I did, and discovered that it is very much more him than me, but it's nice when I hear it because of that.
angelrevelation
i've heard 'you're beautiful'... and it's sad. but very good happy.gif and i agree his voice does take a bit of getting used to... but only for about half a song at the most
toodlepops.
I only heard the beautiful song on the radio. I don't think his voice is too good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.