Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bold looking font
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
so_glam

can someone tell me what font this is and how it's so bold?
freeflow
for the bold part just bevel & embross or stroke it. Basically play with the blending options of the font. You can always set it to bold with the bevel or the stroke.
mona lisa
That font looks familiar. I think it's a regular font, Impact, but I can't be sure. If it is, then the text was not bolded; the letters are like that.
sweetdreamsx3
It is Impact. ^ :P
heyyfrankie
it is definitely impact, i just checked. and the reason why it looks so "bold" is because she added a outer glow...either that or an outer stroke of black. wink.gif

those two settings can be found in the blending options if you are using photoshop CS or Imageready CS. wink.gif
technicolour
QUOTE(Frankie @ Oct 23 2005, 3:04 PM)
it is definitely impact, i just checked. and the reason why it looks so "bold" is because she added a outer glow...either that or an outer stroke of black. wink.gif

those two settings can be found in the blending options if you are using photoshop CS or Imageready CS. wink.gif

lol it's a bold stroke

and actually you can do it with any version of photoshop..i believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.