Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jude n sienna breakup
Forums > Community Center > Music
EmmalieV
Why is every celebrity breaking up , gee wiz.
Jude and Sienna Call It Quits

by Sarah Hall
Oct 12, 2005, 11:30 AM PT

A series of unfortunate events has brought about the end of Jude Law and Sienna Miller's relationship.

The twosome, who got engaged last Christmas, have been on rocky turf ever since Law publicly copped to cheating on Miller with his children's nanny in July.

Though Miller and Law have been photographed together recently and seemed to be possibly moving towards a reconciliation, they are no longer romantically involved, People magazine reports.

"Their relationship is over. Jude is moving on," People quotes a source close to Law as saying.

Law's rep, Simon Halls, declined to confirm the split to E!, saying that he never comments on his client's personal lives.

The British tabloids have recently linked Miller with her Layer Cake costar (and rumored Bond frontrunner) Daniel Craig after they were spotted together out on the town.

Craig and Miller have both denied that they are involved, despite being sighted out dancing until 7 a.m. last month.

"There's nothing going on between me and Daniel," Miller explained to a group of photographers who clustered to snap her picture at the time. "We were in a movie together two years ago."

(Which doesn't necessarily rule out romance--Miller and Law became involved when they starred opposite each other in 2004's Alfie.)

Now that their romantic drama has petered out, the sexy exes can throw their focus back into their professional lives.

Law next hits the big screen in the drama All the King's Men, alongside Sean Penn and Kate Winslet. After that, he'll star in the drama Breaking and Entering with Juliette Binoche.

Miller will next be seen in the romance flick Casanova opposite Heath Ledger. The film opens Christmas Day--the one year anniversary of Law's proposal.
tweeak
Wow, what a shocker rolleyes.gif
technicolour
YAY! Now I can have Jude! W00t!
wongpk
For my point of view... A couple celebrities publish their relationship means publishing their breaking!
Teesa
QUOTE(tweeak @ Oct 12 2005, 4:10 PM)
Wow, what a shocker rolleyes.gif

haha, really. anyways, now that Jude is back on the market...shifty.gif damn, I love that man!
Funkadelic.Kiss
well thats a shocker ohmy.gif.
stubborn.gif
he cheated with the nanny.
tweeak
The nanny wasn't even hot.
rockstermonkey
^Yep. that damn nanny who wasnt hot.
They kind of looked like siblings if you ask me. That whole dirty blonde hair thing I guess.
Funkadelic.Kiss
QUOTE(tweeak @ Oct 12 2005, 4:15 PM)

laugh.gif that made my day wink.gif
Chii
this break up was inevitable.

when you cheat on someone, they won't ever completely trust you again.
angelrevelation
i read on msn that sienna cheated with her costar from (some movie... i think it was layer cake) too. so it's kind of even? ermm.gif
simx
QUOTE(tweeak @ Oct 12 2005, 6:15 PM)

agreed
misoshiru
QUOTE(tweeak @ Oct 13 2005, 7:15 AM)

i agree.

but i liked the two together. ohwell.
PurchasedRebellion
QUOTE(tweeak @ Oct 12 2005, 6:15 PM)

Seriously. Sienna is freaking gorgeous and he cheated on her with the ugly nanny? Ewwwww.
Funkadelic.Kiss

imo this is the cutest picture of them _smile.gif.
awwwww so cute wink.gif.

now find me a picture of the un-hawt nanny
KissMe2408
Yah, i know I heard. Jude Law is available.... shifty.gif
haha, that's exactly what my friends did when they heard about this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.