Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Linkin Park...
Forums > Community Center > Music
imhyper
i heard they broke up right after their album with JC came out. I also heard that that album wasn't very good. _dry.gif
But then again, people say that because JC is retiring blink.gif
Linkin Park is a distant memory to me now anyways...are they dieing out? huh.gif
mzkandi
You mean Jay- Z.....
EXPLO5ION
I think both of the two singers are gonna release their own albums.
imhyper
^ oops sorry, misspelled that one pinch.gif JAY-Z i meant
BarreL
mike shinoda is coming out with a solo poject [[ Fort Major i think it is ]] .

as much as i hate to admit it i think they're slowly coming to a close

but their days as Hybrid Theory and Linkin Park will not go unmarked . still love their music , no matter what people say lol .
Levy2k6
LP pretty much dyed out of the scene after Meteora... Collision Course was just like a "project".. i liked it tho.

i really dont know what's with them tho but they always been a pimp band.
Aoiro
Well ya know how teeny boppers are starting to obsess with Green Day.
But there are still true LP fan out there.
And we shall still remember them.
:D
stephinika
QUOTE(BarreL @ Oct 10 2005, 7:42 PM)
mike shinoda is coming out with a solo poject [[ Fort Major i think it is ]] .

i believe its fort minor. rolleyes.gif

but yeah i still love lp so whatever. happy.gif
simx
Linkin Park used to be alright... till their songs started getting overplayed... and now they're just annoying...
TheReasonWhy
yay i like them! sure mike shinoda amd chester bennington are both doing a solo album...and they really sound like they are disappearing lol
Cwlplover
OMG!!! Linkin Park broke up? My world is coming to an end. :(
crazlunatic
This really sucks but it probably sucks more than you guys because I found out about LP later 2004 and have been loving their songs ever since. Now the joy is kind of fading because Collison Course was such a dissapointment.

I heard their next album, The Rising Tied or sumthing, is gonna be all rap? Is it?
Tribal J_Rome
http://www.fortminor.com/site.html

according to that it says mike shinoda is still part of linkin park

Fort Minor isn't a solo project, it's a side project. like when members of Blink 182 released a cd under Boxcar racer.
ParanoidAndroid
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

FIRST BLINK182 AND NOW LINKIN PARK!

I HATE YOU JAY-Z
mzkandi
^ It hasnt been confirmed yet. Does anyone have a link to a credible source as evidence?
Levy2k6
Blink182 still lives darn it! i refuse to believe there gone..lol

i also believe LP won't break up or anything. they probaly would just stop playing. its not like there all crackheads or angry at each other (or are they?)
Blank-OuT
LP is still my favorite band.. I just wish they'd get a new cd out lol. I hope those solo cds will be good though.
sadolakced acid
i try to think that the whole thing with jay-z was just a hallucination.
hall0w
lp is dying :|
crazlunatic
Their most recent video and rap song by Mike, Petrified is out.

http://www.bandbuilder.com/fort_minor_prod...ref_code=D74527

I... have to say... its the first Linkin Park song I don't really like.
meleonade
yeah havent heard anything from them in a while..but i never really liked them in the first place
technicolour
QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Oct 12 2005, 12:32 AM)
i try to think that the whole thing with jay-z was just a hallucination.

lol

As long as I can still stare at Chester, or Mike, I am A-Okay. rolleyes.gif
BarreL
QUOTE(stephinika @ Oct 11 2005, 1:20 AM)
i believe its fort minor. rolleyes.gif

but yeah i still love lp so whatever. happy.gif

whoops , my bad .

thanks for the correct tongue.gif
Yledon
Okay LP is not and WILL not be dying out any time soon. They will be back. Mike will do his thing with Fort Minor for a bit, and Chaz will do his solo thing, but THEY WILL BE BACK. They are not broken up or will break up any time in the future. Dont forget them, cause when they come back, it will be AWESOME!!!! LOL I love this band so many of my friends i have met through LP and meh.. yea just had to say that.. LP SHALL LIVE ON lol ^_^
Yledon
QUOTE(crazlunatic @ Oct 12 2005, 3:57 PM)
Their most recent video and rap song by Mike, Petrified is out.

http://www.bandbuilder.com/fort_minor_prod...ref_code=D74527

I... have to say... its the first Linkin Park song I don't really like.

It's not a Linkin Park song, its a "Fort Minor" song. Fort Minor should not be asscioated with LP on this project because they are Two different types of music, and two seperate entities.. And when it comes to all the crappy rap/ hip-hop thats out there FM ranks high with me. Its different and new, they are actually talking about stuff other than Bling, hoes, and cash ohmy.gif dam.. lol yea
PinkTrash
I don't think its true, haven't heard of it. In anycase, in my heart they've died. I've completely forgotten about 'LP' .. ever since Jay-z came in. I didn't really like the songs they did together ermm.gif
xcaitlinx
LP's been dead. they suckkkk.
vash1530
^do you mean its good or bad...
lp was one of my favorite bands but they really need to give me a 20 track album with more than 36 min of music. if they can do that, it would put them over the top again.
btw people really didnt like nobodys listening on meteora. is this true for you guys too cuz that was my fav song on that cd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.