Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: confused!
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
allboutme2987
ok well im attempting to make my second layout, but this ones different from my first (which was an extremely simple on) and nothing im doing is working....1)i did the image mapping, which ive done before on other stuff, but it wont work right 2)i cant get rid of the code to get rid of the custom module (i want the default module)

heres my custom header code....
Eryi
May I ask, what program you are using for image mapping?
allboutme2987
im using ms paint cuz im too lazy to download anything else or buy it

.:edit:.

i sorta want it to look like this->>

this
BrooKie
you should use this to image map

http://www.pcoward.com/imagemapper/

its easy and fast
Kenado
Image mpaiing should work if you did it correctly, and make sure no DIV is overlapping it anywho well yeah she made her background image repeat up and down and those aren't default modules she used navheads.
talcumpowder
FAQ's -> [ http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61624 ]
There's a section on image-mapping troubleshooting.
As for the other problem, why can't you get rid of it? Just take it out.
allboutme2987
well see the problem is i cant seem to find the code for getting rid of the default module...

and for the image mapping thing...ive tried using that site but my picture never shows up...
Kenado
CODE
<style>.leftmoduletitlebar, .leftmoduleborder, .leftmoduleinterior, table.left, table.left TH, table.left TD, table.navigation, table.footer
{display: none;}
</style>
allboutme2987
thx but now i need help w/ the imagemapping....
lovescream
well.. it may not work because i dont even SEE a image mapping code in your codes you have posted up. mellow.gif
allboutme2987
o oops....i had it in there but i didnt c and p it....o well i fixed my problem anyways so thx!
Kenado
Topic Closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.