Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: left and right side modules
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
blueyedbrunette89
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to (a) take out eh left side modules for good, or (b) put the left side modules on the right side. I tried this code:
that Jeng posted a while back and it got my left side modules on the right side. The only problem is that I have right side modules too so now there are two colums on the right side when I want it to be one colum. Does that make any sence? Here's what it looks like: My Webpage I would greatly appreaciate any help you could provide me with! Thanks!

[edit] I had originally wanted more than one module on the left side, but that didn't work out either. I used this website: Kaiyotee's Xanga I put this:

<!-- Module: Start -->
code...
<!-- Module: End -->
<!-- Module: Start -->
code...
<!-- Module: End -->

and the code in the box in between them (where it says to put the code), i put all that in my webstats, but I would end up with two of the same modules no matter what I put in each module's title or content. They are always the same. Got any idea how I can fix that? If I can figure out how to put more than 3 modules on my left side then you needn't worry about the first part of my entry. I also couldn't figure out how to change what it said in the header boxes. For example, I want my "subscriptions" to say something else. If none of this makes sence, lket me know and I'll try to explain it better.
talcumpowder
Er, because that's not how you use it. Duh.
That's how it should look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.