Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stray words
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
ImperfectByDesign
Hi, I'm new here, and I've just started learning how to make xanga layouts ((thanks to this site)). I've made several, but I notice at the bottom of alot of them ((or all, I haven't checked them all)), on the left bottom of the page, it says .document./write or some code or something. So I was wondering if anyone knows a way to get rid of it because it's annoying. Thanks guys.

Click here to see my layout page

I know my latest one "Let's run away together..." has that written at the bottom. And it's just in the way.

Help? cry.gif
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
It's probably in your codes. It's either in your Custom Header or Webstats so you probably wanna post both. wink.gif

Edit:
Ok. Nevermind. I was at school that time but now I'm home. Anyways, I saw the code you put out and I'm not sure but I think you put the codes in the wrong spot. The part where you said to put into Website Stats, try putting it in the Custom Header.

And I dont see a ');document.write(''); in the codes you put so you can either post the whole code on here using a codebox and we can find what's wrong or you can read through the codes and see what u did wrong.
ImperfectByDesign
Okay thanks, I thought it might be in my code. I checked over it once and didn't see anything, but I'll try looking again--harder.

The wrong spot? O_o I'm confused, I thought you put the main code ((for the background, menu, font, etc.)) in the Website Stats, and the header stuff in the Custom Header. Hm...okay, thanks for your help!

[[Edit]]

Okay, well I looked through it some and still can't find it, so I'll post it in a codebox.

What shows up at the bottom is this:

{');document.write('
');
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
I tested it and I dont see the words at the bottom. huh.gif And I dont see it in the codes either.
ImperfectByDesign
Hm...okay, well then I guess it's something only I see _dry.gif Thanks!
Eryi
If it's in the bottom, that means that it's probably coming from Website Stats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.